Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-03-2012, 09:02 PM #1
mwcoletta

Problem with deal with Bullet133 *Many Pictures*

Hello nation, I recently did a deal with Bullet133 for an Empire HPA for $75 shipped. Payment was sent Monday 9/24 and he still has not shipped the item.

We talked through e-mail on Tuesday 9/25 and he informed me that he would ship the tank the next day 9/26. Then Wednesday night he e-mailed me informing me that he wouldn't be able to ship the item until 10/1 and to text him.

I proceeded to text him and he informed me that his grandfather died late Tuesday night and he wouldn't be able to ship until the first of October. I'm not unreasonable and told him that would be fine.

The rest of our conversations were through text messages and I don't have a smart phone that I can upload the texts. I won't say what was said through texts since I can't provide the evidence to back it up but as of this posting the item has not been shipped to my knowledge. It was my mistake to talk to the seller through a means that I could not prove to a third party, I know that.

All relevant pictures are below. Please inform me if I missed something or messed up somewhere. Thanks.

PayPal payment was sent through regular PayPal (not gifted) and I have started a claim.

I apologize in advance for the large amount of pictures.

I wasn't sure if I should black out his name on the PayPal transaction so I did. Please let me know if I should post a PayPal picture with his name uncovered.

Paypal Transaction

Original Thread

Below are e-mail correspondence in chronological order

mwcoletta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-03-2012, 11:20 PM #2
p8ntninja

p8ntninja has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
p8ntninja has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Just a note even without a smart phone you request a log of text messages from your cell provider.
p8ntninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:11 AM #3
mwcoletta

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntninja View Post
Just a note even without a smart phone you request a log of text messages from your cell provider.
Ah, thank you for that information I was not aware. Some technology I am good with and some I am not haha. If it comes down to that I will do it but I don't think it will. I just want my items or my money.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:40 AM #4
ollieb1

ollieb1 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Sounds like he may be trying to stall you to get outside the window to file a PP claim. Go ahead and file the claim, you can always cancel it if/when you get the tank. Just don't cancel it before you have it in your possesion.
ollieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:26 AM #5
mwcoletta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollieb1 View Post
Sounds like he may be trying to stall you to get outside the window to file a PP claim. Go ahead and file the claim, you can always cancel it if/when you get the tank. Just don't cancel it before you have it in your possesion.
Thanks for the advice. I filed a claim last night just in case he was using stall tactics and will be escalating Monday if no reply is given.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:23 AM #6
Open_Truth (Banned)

Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
You can also take pictures of your phone's screen to show what was said, and by whom. Easy to edit out phone numbers from pictures with paint.
Open_Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:00 PM #7
mwcoletta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open_Truth View Post
You can also take pictures of your phone's screen to show what was said, and by whom. Easy to edit out phone numbers from pictures with paint.
This is probably the route I would take if it came down to it being needed. Thanks for the tip.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:51 PM #8
mwcoletta

Update: Seller has PM'ed me and told me the item was shipped today, Thursday. PM between us and tracking page pictures are below.

Old 10-04-2012, 03:58 PM #9
specopsdeath2
DANGER ZONE

Annual Supporting Member
specopsdeath2 plays in the PSP
specopsdeath2 is an NCPA player
specopsdeath2 is Legendary
specopsdeath2 is Boss
specopsdeath2 supports DLX Technology
you have done all the correct steps my friend. Honestly these are the tactics scammers use, but many times these thing actually happen. Hope everything works out for you two
University of Hartford PC United
Proud Sponsors:
YetiPB Laysick Ninja
specopsdeath2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:23 PM #10
aerosaaber

aerosaaber supports our troops
(as your screenshot shows) keep the paypal claim open until you are 100% satisfied. Once closed, you cannot reopen it.
I play woodsball/scenario but I don't hate on speedballers.
aerosaaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:14 PM #11
mwcoletta

Update: Tank received finally. Still not happy with how long it took to get to me but at least it came. This thread can be closed.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:50 PM #12
ThomasAscher
Always buying and selling

ThomasAscher owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ThomasAscher is Legendary
ThomasAscher supports DLX Technology
Congrats on recieving your item. Always sucks to deal with those lowlifes.

Luxe 2.0 Dm12 Sl94 Dm13 Ego11 Bob Long Phoenix Axe
Gear Bag Sale
ThomasAscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:19 PM #13
proflex08

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwcoletta View Post
Update: Tank received finally. Still not happy with how long it took to get to me but at least it came. This thread can be closed.
If you are still unhappy with the transaction, make sure you leave the appropriate feedback. Let everyone know what kind of guy he is to deal with, and any potential problems they might encounter.