Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-27-2012, 06:59 PM #1
Angry Tiberius 8 major leak

I have a T8 using T8 and T8.1 mags. The marker has been a few times to the proshop for repair and everything is suppose to be fine.

So the problem is, i have random major leaks with it. Im on the field, playing and all of sudden, the T8 makes one hell of a sound leaking my air through the hole in the back as showed in the pic.

The leak comes really random, it can take 30 minutes or can take 2 hours. My T8 even went to a Tiberius expert who "fixed" everything that had to be fixed and yet i still have the same problem from the beginning.

Any help will be appreciated.
H8MACH1NE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 08-31-2012, 01:36 AM #2
I Missed On Purpose
Team Jolt
I had the same problem, try tightening that screw in the hole. It could be from the marker getting hotter increasing the pressure and causing it to bleed as a safety precaution. If not take that screw out and there will be a spring and a smaller nipple with an o-ring. Check to see if the o-ring is damaged if not put some oil on it. Only things i can think of right now. Let me know how it works out.
I Missed On Purpose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:01 PM #3
CallsignMagic has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CallsignMagic has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CallsignMagic has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I just acquired a used T8 that's leaking from the same area. I'm not familiar with it yet, but I have tried tightening the screw. Thanks for the oring tip. I'll have to check it out this weekend.
CallsignMagic is offline   Reply With Quote