MacDev Militia

Annual Supporting Member
Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Darko9989 is playing at Living Legends V
Darko9989 is for the Gunfight
Darko9989 supports Pev's Paintball
Darko9989 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Darko9989 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Yeah I am semi-new to the nation. Always used the site for reviews but never had an account to post questions or replies of my own. That and I always bought and traded locally. Just popped my BST cherry lol.
Darko9989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-05-2012, 09:19 AM #23
Zippin35

Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Well macdev is known for its regulators. That is where they got there beginnings, in air tanks and reg, so things like that need to be know. I mean if you take a dm and a ego, people will think the dm is amazingly comfortable or that the ego is incredibly efficient. In reality, each gun maker has their strengths. Not to mention, again that an ego is a poppet, an axe is an inline poppet, and a geo is an unbalanced spool where the clone is a balanced spool. Of all those platforms, the balanced spool will have the best shot. So to take all those guns and compare them to the clone is like comparing an apple, to a watermelon, to a banana, to a cheeseburger. There is a LOT that you are missing in all of these post that really do make a huge difference in how your opinion is looked at. Telling me that someone shooting 2 poppets and an unbalanced spool was blown away by how nice your clone shot makes me think "is this guy retarded? Of course they will think that". Im not saying you are retarded, you just need to know more before you toss around your input.
New England Crusade #35
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:06 AM #24
Darko9989
MacDev Militia

Annual Supporting Member
Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Darko9989 is playing at Living Legends V
Darko9989 is for the Gunfight
Darko9989 supports Pev's Paintball
Darko9989 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Darko9989 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippin35 View Post
Well macdev is known for its regulators. That is where they got there beginnings, in air tanks and reg, so things like that need to be know. I mean if you take a dm and a ego, people will think the dm is amazingly comfortable or that the ego is incredibly efficient. In reality, each gun maker has their strengths. Not to mention, again that an ego is a poppet, an axe is an inline poppet, and a geo is an unbalanced spool where the clone is a balanced spool. Of all those platforms, the balanced spool will have the best shot. So to take all those guns and compare them to the clone is like comparing an apple, to a watermelon, to a banana, to a cheeseburger. There is a LOT that you are missing in all of these post that really do make a huge difference in how your opinion is looked at. Telling me that someone shooting 2 poppets and an unbalanced spool was blown away by how nice your clone shot makes me think "is this guy retarded? Of course they will think that". Im not saying you are retarded, you just need to know more before you toss around your input.
Noted.
Darko9989 is offline   Reply With Quote