PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-03-2012, 11:00 PM #1
brycenrussell12!

Luxe 2.0

M thinking about buying a Luxe 2.0. Are they good guns? And is it worth the money?
brycenrussell12! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-03-2012, 11:59 PM #2
JaredT

Quote:
Originally Posted by brycenrussell12!
M thinking about buying a Luxe 2.0. Are they good guns? And is it worth the money?
Are Luxes any good? That's almost like asking if a planet eclipse geo 2.1 is good. The luxe is one of the highest quality markers on the market.

1/1 RAZA LUXE TRADE
JaredT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:04 AM #3
Nightmare33
PaintBallN'J

Nightmare33 is playing at Living Legends V
Nightmare33 is playing at Living Legends VI
Nightmare33 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Nightmare33 supports DLX Technology
Are they good guns? yes
Are they worth the money? its arguable
Luxe's are one of the most saught after guns on the market right now, but if you want a reliable gun i would go with any planet eclipse marker. If you want the latest and greatest Planet Eclipse get the Geo 3. If you dont mind sitting down with your gun and working on it a lot, get the Luxe 2.0. Also consider an ego 11, they are a bit cheaper now, but very straight shooters.
O'hare Nightmare #33
Nightmare33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:44 AM #4
brycenrussell12!

Thanks for the info I'll take all those guns in consideration
Old 10-04-2012, 10:28 AM #5
Fallenhero234
Ruckus

Fallenhero234 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Fallenhero234 plays in the APPA D4 division
This is completely my opinion. People will disagree and they are free to that im in no way saying i know more or know better than anyone else.

Unless you have been playing speed ball in serious PSP / NPPL and so on go with an Axe and buy yourself a freak kit. This will save you a TON of money and regardless practice/skill will out gun any marker.

Unless you find a amazing deal stick with a cheaper gun and buy the other equipment you will need.

I see you joined this month so i have no idea how new you are to pb.

Just my 2 cents.
For Sale:
Fallenhero234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:31 AM #6
mass destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredT View Post
Are Luxes any good? That's almost like asking if a planet eclipse geo 2.1 is good. The luxe is one of the highest quality markers on the market.
Except that geos aren't that good.....

Do agree on the luxe though, if you know how to tune and maintain them they'll treat you very well.
mass destruction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:33 PM #7
Xfactor1331
Proving Grounds Or Die.

Xfactor1331 plays in the PSP
Xfactor1331 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Xfactor1331 plays in the APPA D3 division
Can you also tell me what the best baseball bat and glove are?
Josh Pookie Powell Fan #1
PG RISE FOREVER
Xfactor1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:43 PM #8
brycenrussell12!

Sarcasm?
Old 10-04-2012, 03:46 PM #9
brycenrussell12!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenhero234
This is completely my opinion. People will disagree and they are free to that im in no way saying i know more or know better than anyone else.

Unless you have been playing speed ball in serious PSP / NPPL and so on go with an Axe and buy yourself a freak kit. This will save you a TON of money and regardless practice/skill will out gun any marker.

Unless you find a amazing deal stick with a cheaper gun and buy the other equipment you will need.

I see you joined this month so i have no idea how new you are to pb.

Just my 2 cents.
I've been playing for about 3 years... I've got an axe and a mini and I also have a freak kit. I love my axe it shoots great with the freak on it. I've seen a lot of people that play at the same field I do that have a luxe and they love it. Thanks for the info
Old 10-04-2012, 09:23 PM #10
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
I'll add to this... I bought an axe almost 3 weeks ago. I used it twice then, somehow, I managed to talk the wife into letting me buy a brand new luxe 2.0.

Keep in mind, the axe is only 2 weeks old, not broke in, and i have a lurker bolt and barrel coming for it. The axe, I installed a dye UL barrel, shoots awesome for what it is and at its price point I dont think you will find a better gun (I like it better than the ego 11 I tested, better than the geo 2.1 I had shot, etc when comparing the price vs. return)

I just got it (luxe 2.0) today, other than the way it was packaged and what it did NOT come with. I freaking love this thing. All I had was some ****ty *** paint I bought from warped sportz for the byop special at blast camp which if anyone reads this, it saves you $28 but its totally not worth it, I think they store it improperly or something because talk about out of round. I think I could file a rock into a ball smoother than the paint from warped sports for the byop special (i believe its heat). It is absolutely the worst paint I have ever seen, if you've been to blast camp, think back quite a few years ago under the old owners,worse than that paint.

Anyway, with the axe and the dye UL it pretty much wasn't accurate but in the general area. With the same paint loaded into the luxe 2.0. I was getting ball on ball with this ****ty paint and could not believe it. Now, was it worth it? Yes and No. I had the money to spare so I didnt have to scrape and save and go without. If I had to scrape and save and give up some other things to get it? I'd just keep my axe and go about my business.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:41 PM #11
brycenrussell12!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme
I'll add to this... I bought an axe almost 3 weeks ago. I used it twice then, somehow, I managed to talk the wife into letting me buy a brand new luxe 2.0.

Keep in mind, the axe is only 2 weeks old, not broke in, and i have a lurker bolt and barrel coming for it. The axe, I installed a dye UL barrel, shoots awesome for what it is and at its price point I dont think you will find a better gun (I like it better than the ego 11 I tested, better than the geo 2.1 I had shot, etc when comparing the price vs. return)

I just got it (luxe 2.0) today, other than the way it was packaged and what it did NOT come with. I freaking love this thing. All I had was some ****ty *** paint I bought from warped sportz for the byop special at blast camp which if anyone reads this, it saves you $28 but its totally not worth it, I think they store it improperly or something because talk about out of round. I think I could file a rock into a ball smoother than the paint from warped sports for the byop special (i believe its heat). It is absolutely the worst paint I have ever seen, if you've been to blast camp, think back quite a few years ago under the old owners,worse than that paint.

Anyway, with the axe and the dye UL it pretty much wasn't accurate but in the general area. With the same paint loaded into the luxe 2.0. I was getting ball on ball with this ****ty paint and could not believe it. Now, was it worth it? Yes and No. I had the money to spare so I didnt have to scrape and save and go without. If I had to scrape and save and give up some other things to get it? I'd just keep my axe and go about my business.
Thanks man I appreciate the help
Old 11-08-2012, 10:22 PM #12
dARKfRiDAY
Tippman Procarbine

dARKfRiDAY plays in the PSP
dARKfRiDAY plays in the APPA D3 division
@ Xavier
2013 Easton Power Brigade FS2 Fastpitch Softball Bat -10oz is the G status bat these days and hmm.. this is a tough one but I currently rock a Rawlings Gamer Dual Core Series Baseball Glove 12.5".