PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-04-2012, 07:11 PM #1
modenas
pmr g6r

modenas has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
wtb broken pmr

i am starting my fun hobby up again and that building broken pmrs so i need more broken pmr. anything can be wrong, i dont care as long as it is not heavily body damaged.

07 or "08"
09 and 10 (expect extreme low ball, i dont go after these much not my style but will consider if lowered.)

i do have a limit on what i am willing to pay for the 07 and 08, the 09 and 10 are different (different parts i have to find) anything 11 and up please dont ask unless you want to sell for 20 dont know much bout these..

so MAINLY i am after the 07 and 08

bring your working pmrs but i am not offering top dollar
bring your parts will buy those but also not at top dollar

i am not a pawn shop, i dont buy for cheap and sell high, i do this to support a local field with my extra guns to encourage beginners to play

please pm me for fastest contact, work and school 80 hours a week, my time is limit and will get back to you asap ( usually in less than 24 hours i try)

if you post please dont expect me to see it i will rarely check back here as i expect to have messages for fast responces

_TEXAS_ I'm a back man! bst legit unlocked s4

Never ever "Gift" money via Paypal to anyone you don't know personally!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-13-2013, 02:59 PM #2
redbullracer47

wtb broken pmr

i have a olive green 07 pmr that i think it needs is a new solenoid, and it will be in perfect working condition.