Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2012, 11:50 PM #1555
beanzfbaby
 
 
beanzfbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team.Infected View Post
If they can use the layout posted I'll be there with 4 so u can hop on.. There's aa chance we will have 5.. Either way Sunday normally has a walk on squad or enough people that need a player. You really just need to ask around to see who you can play with. People at the lands are nice enough and you'll be able to work yourself into a groove with a line
cool beanz....
__________________

Ironbound Ballerz
AXE
Custom FBM Block Cut Pump
CLONE VX
beanzfbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-04-2012, 03:35 AM #1556
MINES
No.
 
MINES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
MINES plays in the PSP
MINES plays in the APPA D4 division
MINES is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
yeah everyone there is nice...i would say defiantly swing by and play some solid paintball...everyone is nice there and the owner is very nice and will always willing to help...plus there is usually walk on's and you guys can make line's and what not..just stop at the gas station and bring water or whatever
__________________
Rip Ron Butler - Never forgotten
"Dont tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon" - Someones instagram
SOC.
MINES is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:42 AM #1557
st8balla1337
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: deadbox
anyone have a set up i can borrow sunday to play?
__________________
Quitters Never Lose
Just Enough Fela
R.I.P
st8balla1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:04 AM #1558
beanzfbaby
 
 
beanzfbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
ive played there couple times with a team just wasnt sure about going alone.....im def there put me on the list-Tom....also how much if im a walk on???
__________________

Ironbound Ballerz
AXE
Custom FBM Block Cut Pump
CLONE VX
beanzfbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:00 PM #1559
Mr Idiot Box
Rubber Ducky Pump Squad
 
Mr Idiot Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY/NJ/NC
Mr Idiot Box plays in the PSP
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanzfbaby View Post
ive played there couple times with a team just wasnt sure about going alone.....im def there put me on the list-Tom....also how much if im a walk on???
$50 (case and entry) $40 a case after that.

As long as your proactive about asking to jump on with lines you will get your reps in.
__________________
ENJOY THE GRIND
Mr Idiot Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:56 PM #1560
jjdogz
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Annual Supporting Member
jjdogz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Idiot Box View Post
$50 (case and entry) $40 a case after that.

As long as your proactive about asking to jump on with lines you will get your reps in.
Plus don't shoot the refs like someone I know and don't get mad like the hulk lol
__________________
Action Town Sports
R.I.P NYC PAINTBALL
R.i.P zj's
TEAM BPS O.G..
TopGun Paintball
HiVi Paintball
Social Paintball
jjdogz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:39 PM #1561
botz
 
 
botz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
botz plays in the PSP
botz plays in the APPA Pro division
We cannot play any layout that is not 170 x130.. World cup is to close and the 20 ft really do make a big difference..
__________________
Battle creek paintball: 973-545-2556
The Meadowlands paintball ..
botz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:41 PM #1562
Little Ian
Dune Buggy Johnson
 
Little Ian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: new jersey
Little Ian is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Little Ian plays in the PSP
Little Ian plays in the APPA Pro division
I think we should set up Chicago this weekend. We haven't played that in a minute.
__________________
Houston VcK
Little Ian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:43 PM #1563
Team.Infected
Beast Coast
 
Team.Infected's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: *845*516*NewYork*
Team.Infected supports Team VICIOUS
Team.Infected posts videos on PbNation
Team.Infected plays in the APPA D4 division
Team.Infected supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by botz View Post
We cannot play any layout that is not 170 x130.. World cup is to close and the 20 ft really do make a big difference..
True, didnt realize the size difference.
Team.Infected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:43 PM #1564
Ace4300
 
 
Ace4300's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New Jersey
Lol I need some help Me and my friends are planning to come up in a week or two on a saturday, but we have 2 problems: First off, we have never played on an airball field before. Me and one of my friends consider ourselves decent on recball fields and ready to make the jump to a more competitive atmosphere, but that brings me to my second problem: The third player. He's... not very good. I don't know if he's scared to get shot or what, but he likes to hang in the back and call himself out on bounces and the like. I'm not sure if he's ready. Anyone willing to play with us that day and maybe give us some pointers? We are young and desperate

Thanks in advance

Seriously though, we're young, we are all 13

Last edited by Ace4300 : 10-04-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Ace4300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:02 PM #1565
Team.Infected
Beast Coast
 
Team.Infected's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: *845*516*NewYork*
Team.Infected supports Team VICIOUS
Team.Infected posts videos on PbNation
Team.Infected plays in the APPA D4 division
Team.Infected supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace4300 View Post
Lol I need some help Me and my friends are planning to come up in a week or two on a saturday, but we have 2 problems: First off, we have never played on an airball field before. Me and one of my friends consider ourselves decent on recball fields and ready to make the jump to a more competitive atmosphere, but that brings me to my second problem: The third player. He's... not very good. I don't know if he's scared to get shot or what, but he likes to hang in the back and call himself out on bounces and the like. I'm not sure if he's ready. Anyone willing to play with us that day and maybe give us some pointers? We are young and desperate

Thanks in advance

Seriously though, we're young, we are all 13
Everyone might look mean or too cocky to help but just talk to them and ask and they will encourage you lol thats how a lot of ballers look at first

Last edited by Team.Infected : 10-05-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Team.Infected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:17 PM #1566
botz
 
 
botz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
botz plays in the PSP
botz plays in the APPA Pro division
Someone is always there to lend a hand
__________________
Battle creek paintball: 973-545-2556
The Meadowlands paintball ..
botz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:26 PM #1567
Fitz0975
b&
 
Fitz0975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
Anyone playing saturday?
__________________
THE DAWGZ
battle creek paintball
gi sportz paintball
Fitz0975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:13 AM #1568
MINES
No.
 
MINES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
MINES plays in the PSP
MINES plays in the APPA D4 division
MINES is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz0975 View Post
Anyone playing saturday?
this is my last saturday im working :/

from now on I should be out on Saturday's drilling with who ever is out there
__________________
Rip Ron Butler - Never forgotten
"Dont tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon" - Someones instagram
SOC.
MINES is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:34 AM #1569
happy7833
 
 
happy7833's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Jersey
happy7833 is playing at Living Legends V
happy7833 is for the Gunfight
happy7833 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
U guys open on Monday... Columbus day?
happy7833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:23 AM #1570
by5t
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ
by5t plays in the PSP
by5t supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MINES View Post
this is my last saturday im working :/

from now on I should be out on Saturday's drilling with who ever is out there
Would I be able to jump in when you start drilling next week? I've been trying to start drilling more regularly but without a team it's tough to get feild time to run drills.
by5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:51 PM #1571
MINES
No.
 
MINES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
MINES plays in the PSP
MINES plays in the APPA D4 division
MINES is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by by5t View Post
Would I be able to jump in when you start drilling next week? I've been trying to start drilling more regularly but without a team it's tough to get feild time to run drills.
yeah def. man come on out
__________________
Rip Ron Butler - Never forgotten
"Dont tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon" - Someones instagram
SOC.
MINES is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:45 PM #1572
hlygh5t
TOPGUN T2
 
hlygh5t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC
Annual Supporting Member
hlygh5t plays in the PSP
hlygh5t plays in the APPA D4 division
hlygh5t supports Empire
Who is coming out Saturday?
__________________
TOPGUN UNION T2
APPA
Papi Rios and Ron Butler....Rest in peace
EKK ELITE
hlygh5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:41 PM #1573
Mr Idiot Box
Rubber Ducky Pump Squad
 
Mr Idiot Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY/NJ/NC
Mr Idiot Box plays in the PSP
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdogz View Post
Plus don't shoot the refs like someone I know and don't get mad like the hulk lol
Ahh could have been worse, could have drove a Quad into someones Honda CRV. See yah Sunday..
__________________
ENJOY THE GRIND
Mr Idiot Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:28 PM #1574
Fitz0975
b&
 
Fitz0975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlygh5t View Post
Who is coming out Saturday?
I know Ian and I will be out there
__________________
THE DAWGZ
battle creek paintball
gi sportz paintball
Fitz0975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:24 PM #1575
jjdogz
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Annual Supporting Member
jjdogz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Idiot Box View Post
Ahh could have been worse, could have drove a Quad into someones Honda CRV. See yah Sunday..
Lol that's a low blow I'll see u Sunday
__________________
Action Town Sports
R.I.P NYC PAINTBALL
R.i.P zj's
TEAM BPS O.G..
TopGun Paintball
HiVi Paintball
Social Paintball
jjdogz is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump