Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2012, 01:08 AM #1
xdark132
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Dm12/ nt vs ego11/geo

Can I get the pro an cons of of both I wanna buy one ( owned a dm6 prior)
xdark132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:19 AM #2
gamer565
Read the manual!!
 
gamer565's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: OK
Annual Supporting Member
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 posts videos on PbNation
gamer565 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gamer565 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
http://www.pbnation.com/reviews/
__________________
Jolly Green (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

gamer565 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:15 AM #3
Darko9989
MacDev Militia
 
Darko9989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Calvert City, KY
Annual Supporting Member
Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Darko9989 is playing at Living Legends V
Darko9989 is for the Gunfight
Darko9989 supports Pev's Paintball
Darko9989 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Darko9989 is attending Decay of Nations VI
DM12. Better all around gun. And a hell of a lot smoother. Bad resale value though.
Darko9989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:43 AM #4
Soul06
The Last Thing You'll See
 
Soul06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NY ((718)) NY
 has been a member for 10 years
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Soul06 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko9989 View Post
DM12. Better all around gun. And a hell of a lot smoother. Bad resale value though.
Better all around by what standards? And smoothness and sound aren't factors of performance.
__________________
"You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts" ~ POTUS

Custom Ano'd Prestige CSL w/ Dart Kit - Midnight Superblue LV1
Obnoxious, NY - High Velocity, NY - Liberty, NY - Cousins, NY - Top Gun, NJ
On Target, NJ - Accurate, NJ - Skirmish, PA - CPX Sports, IL - Paintball Explosion, IL - P&L, MA - Pev's, VA


Last edited by Soul06 : 10-04-2012 at 10:22 AM.
Soul06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:19 AM #5
Zippin35
 
 
Zippin35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdark132 View Post
Can I get the pro an cons of of both I wanna buy one ( owned a dm6 prior)
Both? You listed 4 guns.
__________________
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:10 PM #6
Darko9989
MacDev Militia
 
Darko9989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Calvert City, KY
Annual Supporting Member
Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Darko9989 is playing at Living Legends V
Darko9989 is for the Gunfight
Darko9989 supports Pev's Paintball
Darko9989 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Darko9989 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul06 View Post
Better all around by what standards? And smoothness and sound aren't factors of performance.
Like I said in the other thread, sound and smoothness are just good things to point out. I never said that is what makes a better gun. IMO the DM is more reliable (personal experiences). And if you are concerned with the way the marker shoots then it is worth noting that the DM is the best in that category. Before you criticize what I post ask the OP if that matters to them. It might. in that case my comments on the way the gun shoots are relevant.
Darko9989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:29 PM #7
Zippin35
 
 
Zippin35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
If you point things out as important in a decision making process(especially as it pertains to one guns superiority in that aspect), you are saying that makes a better gun. Why else would you mention it to someone? Secondly, 3 of the 4 guns listed there are spools, one is a poppet, is that ruled out because it is not as smooth? Also, the dm12 is a larger overall gun and does not have an adjustable noid, so how do we know that is not the main 2 attributes the op is looking for? If they are then the dm12 is the absolute worst gun in this category.

Try to make more recommendations and fewer statements. For example, I believe the dm12 is smoother and that is important to me. Or The ego is more efficient and I like having that security and will trade the noise. Instead of things like dm12 is better all around. Each of these guns is very different in its own right, all you can do is present your opinions and why they are important to you.
__________________
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:05 PM #8
Darko9989
MacDev Militia
 
Darko9989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Calvert City, KY
Annual Supporting Member
Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Darko9989 is playing at Living Legends V
Darko9989 is for the Gunfight
Darko9989 supports Pev's Paintball
Darko9989 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Darko9989 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippin35 View Post
If you point things out as important in a decision making process(especially as it pertains to one guns superiority in that aspect), you are saying that makes a better gun. Why else would you mention it to someone? Secondly, 3 of the 4 guns listed there are spools, one is a poppet, is that ruled out because it is not as smooth? Also, the dm12 is a larger overall gun and does not have an adjustable noid, so how do we know that is not the main 2 attributes the op is looking for? If they are then the dm12 is the absolute worst gun in this category.

Try to make more recommendations and fewer statements. For example, I believe the dm12 is smoother and that is important to me. Or The ego is more efficient and I like having that security and will trade the noise. Instead of things like dm12 is better all around. Each of these guns is very different in its own right, all you can do is present your opinions and why they are important to you.
Ok. I agree with you. That is basically what I was trying to do. It just didn't come across that way. And the two points that you made as an example for the two guns I agree with.
Darko9989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:53 PM #9
Soul06
The Last Thing You'll See
 
Soul06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NY ((718)) NY
 has been a member for 10 years
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Soul06 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko9989 View Post
Like I said in the other thread, sound and smoothness are just good things to point out. I never said that is what makes a better gun. IMO the DM is more reliable (personal experiences). And if you are concerned with the way the marker shoots then it is worth noting that the DM is the best in that category. Before you criticize what I post ask the OP if that matters to them. It might. in that case my comments on the way the gun shoots are relevant.
Really not sure how this post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul06 View Post
Better all around by what standards? And smoothness and sound aren't factors of performance.
...can be taken as criticism. I simply asked a question. As Zippin35 said, when you make direct statements you must be prepared for debate. Like saying the DM is more reliable. That is food for a HUGE debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippin35 View Post
If you point things out as important in a decision making process(especially as it pertains to one guns superiority in that aspect), you are saying that makes a better gun. Why else would you mention it to someone? Secondly, 3 of the 4 guns listed there are spools, one is a poppet, is that ruled out because it is not as smooth? Also, the dm12 is a larger overall gun and does not have an adjustable noid, so how do we know that is not the main 2 attributes the op is looking for? If they are then the dm12 is the absolute worst gun in this category.

Try to make more recommendations and fewer statements. For example, I believe the dm12 is smoother and that is important to me. Or The ego is more efficient and I like having that security and will trade the noise. Instead of things like dm12 is better all around. Each of these guns is very different in its own right, all you can do is present your opinions and why they are important to you.
Well said
__________________
"You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts" ~ POTUS

Custom Ano'd Prestige CSL w/ Dart Kit - Midnight Superblue LV1
Obnoxious, NY - High Velocity, NY - Liberty, NY - Cousins, NY - Top Gun, NJ
On Target, NJ - Accurate, NJ - Skirmish, PA - CPX Sports, IL - Paintball Explosion, IL - P&L, MA - Pev's, VA

Soul06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:12 PM #10
Darko9989
MacDev Militia
 
Darko9989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Calvert City, KY
Annual Supporting Member
Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Darko9989 is playing at Living Legends V
Darko9989 is for the Gunfight
Darko9989 supports Pev's Paintball
Darko9989 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Darko9989 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul06 View Post
Really not sure how this post...



...can be taken as criticism. I simply asked a question. As Zippin35 said, when you make direct statements you must be prepared for debate. Like saying the DM is more reliable. That is food for a HUGE debate.



Well said
I was talking about the second half of the post about the smoothness. The first half was a legitimate question. You took my quote about the DM being more of a smooth shooter as it being a better gun and criticized it being used for the argument but all I did was point out qualities that the DM (or most spools) have.
Darko9989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:23 PM #11
TwistedFreak (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Chicago
TwistedFreak is playing at Living Legends V
TwistedFreak owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TwistedFreak has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Lol Soul and Darko i love you guys! Keep up the debates!
To the op, i love how smooth the dm and nt is but i love my egos and geos because they are sooo easy to maintain and are very reliable. And i am probably the dumbest person on pbn so those really help me out. I have only played with a dm and nt, i have never had to do any maintenance on them. I have sent in my geo 2.1 bolt to get pooty polished and im getting my dart kit in tomorrow. We will see if this makes a difference in smoothness, i hope so.
If your main priority is smoothness get the dm
If its ease of maintenance and reliability go with pe

Last edited by TwistedFreak : 10-04-2012 at 06:40 PM.
TwistedFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:09 PM #12
Darko9989
MacDev Militia
 
Darko9989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Calvert City, KY
Annual Supporting Member
Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Darko9989 is playing at Living Legends V
Darko9989 is for the Gunfight
Darko9989 supports Pev's Paintball
Darko9989 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Darko9989 is attending Decay of Nations VI
I will clarify my post since the other guys have made it apparent that I have been too generalized. Forgive me. Most of my posts yesterday were when I was very tired and just wanted to put in my opinion. When I said I thought the DM was more reliable, I was taking into account when I owned my DM11 and Geo 2. I never had to do any more than lube the o-rings on the DM. Almost never had to replace one. With my Geo, I had to break it down more than once and tinker with it to get it as consistent as the DM. It just was not that impressive at the chrono IMO. I also found myself replacing the o-rings more (not often but more than the DM). Yes, I do like a smooth gun which is the main reason I prefer the DM. It is also why I know own a Clone. The Geo shot too much like an inline poppet for me and it hogs air more than any other spool I have shot (other than the Luxe).
Darko9989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:12 AM #13
Zippin35
 
 
Zippin35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko9989 View Post
I will clarify my post since the other guys have made it apparent that I have been too generalized. Forgive me. Most of my posts yesterday were when I was very tired and just wanted to put in my opinion. When I said I thought the DM was more reliable, I was taking into account when I owned my DM11 and Geo 2. I never had to do any more than lube the o-rings on the DM. Almost never had to replace one. With my Geo, I had to break it down more than once and tinker with it to get it as consistent as the DM. It just was not that impressive at the chrono IMO. I also found myself replacing the o-rings more (not often but more than the DM). Yes, I do like a smooth gun which is the main reason I prefer the DM. It is also why I know own a Clone. The Geo shot too much like an inline poppet for me and it hogs air more than any other spool I have shot (other than the Luxe).
You are probably the first person in the history of the world that has found a dm to require less maintenance than a Geo. Was the dm broken in vs the geo not broken in? That could be a large factor in all the points you made. Also, the geo is an unbalanced spool so it is different by nature than any dm or clone you will shoot. It is actually comparable to a drone dx. Again, if you prefer smoother guns you are preferring spools, not dm's please stop confusing people. If you put all spools on the table, they will all shoot smoother than poppets, dm will not be the smoothest out, smooth yes, smoothest, no. If you tell people that you love a smooth shot, you should be shooting a clone gt or a luxe. There are other factors you are missing.
__________________
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:28 AM #14
Darko9989
MacDev Militia
 
Darko9989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Calvert City, KY
Annual Supporting Member
Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Darko9989 is playing at Living Legends V
Darko9989 is for the Gunfight
Darko9989 supports Pev's Paintball
Darko9989 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Darko9989 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippin35 View Post
You are probably the first person in the history of the world that has found a dm to require less maintenance than a Geo. Was the dm broken in vs the geo not broken in? That could be a large factor in all the points you made. Also, the geo is an unbalanced spool so it is different by nature than any dm or clone you will shoot. It is actually comparable to a drone dx. Again, if you prefer smoother guns you are preferring spools, not dm's please stop confusing people. If you put all spools on the table, they will all shoot smoother than poppets, dm will not be the smoothest out, smooth yes, smoothest, no. If you tell people that you love a smooth shot, you should be shooting a clone gt or a luxe. There are other factors you are missing.
I think you are the only person I am confusing. I do like a smooth shot and that is why I prefer spools but the DM is a spool!!! Wow, who knew? I keep saying DM because that is what the OP asked about!!! The Geo is also a spool but not a smooth shooter. That is why I keep saying DM. Because if having a smooth shot is important the two will be completely different.

And who cares if I am the only guy in the world who preferred the DM over the Geo as far as reliability and quality. Just because most people are the other way around, it is worth noting to the OP that I had the issues that I did. I bought both guns around the same time and the first thing I do when I get a gun is rip it apart and replace every o-ring. That way I know exactly how much use my gun has on it. Both were evenly broken it but the DM was just the better gun. Not just shot quality since you seem to point that out more than anything in my posts.

And "If you tell people that you love a smooth shot, you should be shooting a clone gt or a luxe." I do shoot a Clone.
Darko9989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:32 PM #15
Zippin35
 
 
Zippin35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
I understand completely what you are saying. I am telling you that it sounds as though you shoot a dm because you like a spool shot when there are 2 other spools in this comparison. You have made several posts about the dm being smooth. The nt can be tuned to be very very smooth, good if not better than the dm. So to say that doesn't really pull much weight, the dm is smoother than the geo, sure but the nt can compete and you have not mentioned that. Wow, who knew???

I care because if I am looking to buy a car, and everyone in the planet says a car will be better in the rain than a racing bike, except one guy, would you not think that the one guy did not know very much about what he was saying. Im not saying you don't know your own guns. I am simply pointing out that you are the 1 in a million and it is odd to hear. The geo is physically designed to be more reliable and simple so to hear that it is not is odd at the least. Also judging by some of the other posts you have been putting out lately it is pretty easy to assume that you do not know all that much, so I am just trying to clarify things for other readers.

Lets try it this way:
1-dm is better all around, and smoother- an ego is louder by nature but offers other trade-offs that make it so popular (this was addressed I know but you have to see how it reads)- the geo is not as soft but its design makes it simpler and easier to maintain. Again another trade-off in design
2-A dm is best in that category-A dm and nt can be tuned to have comparable shots so you saying the dm is smoother is not a decision factor for me. Not to mention the geo 3 has the adjustable noid to close the gap even more
3- the dm is more reliable- the geo line is an unbalanced spool, meaning it is simpler and the trade-off is efficiency and softness. This is the actual design difference. So to say that a gun, designed to be simpler and more reliable, was less reliable to you, raises some red flags about your ability to maintain your gun, tune your gun, repair and setup your gun, and general gun knowledge.

I hope you dont see this as an attack. You are just presenting differences in design and not actual attributes. You are not being clear in what your opinions are v. what you think facts are. Each gun listed has different features and you have presented your favorites as almost a fact when it is not the case. We are simply trying to inform you that you are not being as helpful as you can be. You clearly seem to know something, but you need to learn how to compare apples to apples in order to get the best results for an op. Or, you need to learn to stop posting all together. The choice is yours.
__________________
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:46 PM #16
Darko9989
MacDev Militia
 
Darko9989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Calvert City, KY
Annual Supporting Member
Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Darko9989 is playing at Living Legends V
Darko9989 is for the Gunfight
Darko9989 supports Pev's Paintball
Darko9989 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Darko9989 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippin35 View Post
I understand completely what you are saying. I am telling you that it sounds as though you shoot a dm because you like a spool shot when there are 2 other spools in this comparison. You have made several posts about the dm being smooth. The nt can be tuned to be very very smooth, good if not better than the dm. So to say that doesn't really pull much weight, the dm is smoother than the geo, sure but the nt can compete and you have not mentioned that. Wow, who knew???

I care because if I am looking to buy a car, and everyone in the planet says a car will be better in the rain than a racing bike, except one guy, would you not think that the one guy did not know very much about what he was saying. Im not saying you don't know your own guns. I am simply pointing out that you are the 1 in a million and it is odd to hear. The geo is physically designed to be more reliable and simple so to hear that it is not is odd at the least. Also judging by some of the other posts you have been putting out lately it is pretty easy to assume that you do not know all that much, so I am just trying to clarify things for other readers.

Lets try it this way:
1-dm is better all around, and smoother- an ego is louder by nature but offers other trade-offs that make it so popular (this was addressed I know but you have to see how it reads)- the geo is not as soft but its design makes it simpler and easier to maintain. Again another trade-off in design
2-A dm is best in that category-A dm and nt can be tuned to have comparable shots so you saying the dm is smoother is not a decision factor for me. Not to mention the geo 3 has the adjustable noid to close the gap even more
3- the dm is more reliable- the geo line is an unbalanced spool, meaning it is simpler and the trade-off is efficiency and softness. This is the actual design difference. So to say that a gun, designed to be simpler and more reliable, was less reliable to you, raises some red flags about your ability to maintain your gun, tune your gun, repair and setup your gun, and general gun knowledge.

I hope you dont see this as an attack. You are just presenting differences in design and not actual attributes. You are not being clear in what your opinions are v. what you think facts are. Each gun listed has different features and you have presented your favorites as almost a fact when it is not the case. We are simply trying to inform you that you are not being as helpful as you can be. You clearly seem to know something, but you need to learn how to compare apples to apples in order to get the best results for an op. Or, you need to learn to stop posting all together. The choice is yours.
Also noted. And I know plenty. If my posts come across as I do not know much then it all comes down to how I choose to word my posts. I word it the way I do for a reason. I did not include the NT is the post because regardless of if you can tune it to be more like a DM. It does not change the fact that it is not in the same league as the other 3. It is not far off but still. Oh, and I definitely know exactly how to maintain, tune, repair, setup, and take care of my guns. I have owned almost every gun available at some point between 2003 and 2012. I can honestly say that I have not once needed to send my gun off to get something fixed that I could not do myself. I also fix most of my friends' guns. I never said that I could not fix or work on the Geo. I had it in perfect working order. IMO it just was not as good as the DM.
Darko9989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:02 PM #17
Zippin35
 
 
Zippin35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko9989 View Post
Also noted. And I know plenty. If my posts come across as I do not know much then it all comes down to how I choose to word my posts. I word it the way I do for a reason. I did not include the NT is the post because regardless of if you can tune it to be more like a DM. It does not change the fact that it is not in the same league as the other 3. It is not far off but still. Oh, and I definitely know exactly how to maintain, tune, repair, setup, and take care of my guns. I have owned almost every gun available at some point between 2003 and 2012. I can honestly say that I have not once needed to send my gun off to get something fixed that I could not do myself. I also fix most of my friends' guns. I never said that I could not fix or work on the Geo. I had it in perfect working order. IMO it just was not as good as the DM.
Well Im glad to hear that. hopefully you understood my confusion about how the gun designed to be simpler and more reliable, was in fact not in your hands.


And to the op. I would take the dm over the NT just for the sake of the LPR in the dm. And since 3 of your 4 were spools, Im going to guess you are inclined to like the spool more. If you want a more reliable, simpler marker then go with the geo, if you want a finely tuned machine, the dm is your calling. Hope this helps.
__________________
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:22 PM #18
anthony2714
 
 
anthony2714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida
anthony2714 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
anthony2714 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
anthony2714 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Just go to the review section
__________________
I have BLong g6r 2012, v3 Invert Mini, and rap4 p99
Jt flex selling
anthony2714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:02 AM #19
Soul06
The Last Thing You'll See
 
Soul06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NY ((718)) NY
 has been a member for 10 years
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Soul06 supports Empire
Review section isn't the best place since people don't usually give unbiased quality reviews. Better to make a thread these days
__________________
"You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts" ~ POTUS

Custom Ano'd Prestige CSL w/ Dart Kit - Midnight Superblue LV1
Obnoxious, NY - High Velocity, NY - Liberty, NY - Cousins, NY - Top Gun, NJ
On Target, NJ - Accurate, NJ - Skirmish, PA - CPX Sports, IL - Paintball Explosion, IL - P&L, MA - Pev's, VA

Soul06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:12 PM #20
Darko9989
MacDev Militia
 
Darko9989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Calvert City, KY
Annual Supporting Member
Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Darko9989 is playing at Living Legends V
Darko9989 is for the Gunfight
Darko9989 supports Pev's Paintball
Darko9989 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Darko9989 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul06 View Post
Review section isn't the best place since people don't usually give unbiased quality reviews. Better to make a thread these days
Agreed.
Darko9989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump