Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-03-2012, 11:45 AM #43
Corrupt_Paintball

has been a member for 10 years
Corrupt_Paintball has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine86 View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're an middle/upper-middle class, suburban-dwelling teenager with a narrow-minded, first world perspective that has never actually been anywhere that is truly impoverished
I agree. I've been to a 3rd world country and how we (American's) define "poor" is laughable after seeing what true poverty is. I remember not long ago reading a study of all of the luxuries that the American poor still have access to. Most of the media ridiculed the study and I had the same thought then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan3773 View Post
Like food and clean water and avoiding militias and trying not to die from aids or malaria.
and Kony

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualimpact View Post
It's hard to build a house when you don't have any grape drank to quench your thirst.
I loled
Old 10-03-2012, 12:52 PM #44
p8ntballer616

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by za1e View Post
They are more concerned with feeling sorry for themselves and blaming all their problems on "the white man" . just like how I have never owned a slave (not for lack,of trying), none of them have ever been a slave, so having a personal resentment against me is pathetic and the exact same kind of racism they complain about. plus my ancestors came to America after slavery was abolished. I think most black people are literally incapable of thinking well enough to make such a distinction.
and black people complain about not being given the same chances we are, and that's why its so hard for them to get jobs. well idk about you but if I'm an employer I'm going to hire someone who has the best qualifications, not some jamook who thinks because he's black he's somehow entitled to a high paying job without actually doing any work simply because if I don't I'm racist.
Talks racist about black people; has 'rasta' signature featuring red, gold, and green - the three probably most prevalent colors in most African nation's flags.

You quasi-racist kids should either man up, shave your head and strap on your Doc Martens, or quit puffing your racist chests over the internet behind a veil of anonymity.
p8ntballer616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:02 PM #45
Alex Burrows
The 1% In Training

Btw, I've actually been quite a few places in Africa so I probably have alot more first hand experiance
Alex Burrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:05 PM #46
dualimpact
I'm A Hypocrite

Annual Supporting Member
dualimpact helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballer616 View Post
Talks racist about black people; has 'rasta' signature featuring red, gold, and green - the three probably most prevalent colors in most African nation's flags.

You quasi-racist kids should either man up, shave your head and strap on your Doc Martens, or quit puffing your racist chests over the internet behind a veil of anonymity.
Wanna know how I know your darker then a bowling ball?
dualimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:09 PM #47
pballler2269

pballler2269 helped look for balloons
pballler2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:43 PM #48
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry

tsbalr120 is an NCPA player
tsbalr120 is Legendary
^lol
Old 10-03-2012, 04:54 PM #49
Fuzzy R. McNuggs
yes

nailed it
Fuzzy R. McNuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:54 PM #50
Quick fingers
im quick fast

Quick fingers owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm3000 View Post
I live with in a couple miles of some really poor people. What I have noticed from working, volunteering, and just with talking to them that they are pretty stuck in their ways and are some what content.
This is quiet true, its the post about all of africa being "stupid" or "inferior" that i cant stand, we have everything you have, iphone 5, sports cars. the less developed nations like DRC and somalia are like your morons just skinny and black and minus the obese rednecks
Quick fingers is offline   Reply With Quote