PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-25-2012, 07:18 PM #22
bushhog750

bushhog750 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenpr79 View Post
This two guys are friends, Mods may want to contact this guy for more accurate info. This is how they do;
1.DRballer809 makes a new bst thread
2.Lungilung post like he paid for it
3.Both of them gets positive feedbacks
4.Lungilung sells the gun under his thread and send the money to DRballer809
In other words, they both playing around with the feedbacks, how do I know this, cause I spoke with Lungilung over the phone one time about a Green/Purple Luxe he was selling but after I found out that DRballer809 was the original owner I decided not to do it. Theres nothing wrong about selling guns for another guy but both of them getting feedbacks like if he paid for it, thats a no no !!!!

P.S. I know its gonna be hard to prove but try to look on how fast the transaction was made, date feedback was posted, date money was sent, etc.....
first id like to say i hope you guys catch this *******.. but im currently in a deal with lungilung for a deadly wind barrel tip. Does this make him part of the scam. iIf so ill cut that deal off right now, i havent shipped anything yet.
bushhog750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-25-2012, 07:25 PM #23
AoSpades
I'll set you straight.

Annual Supporting Member
AoSpades is BST Trusted
AoSpades supports Cereal Killerz 2
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends V
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VI
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VII
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VIII
AoSpades supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushhog750

first id like to say i hope you guys catch this *******.. but im currently in a deal with lungilung for a deadly wind barrel tip. Does this make him part of the scam. iIf so ill cut that deal off right now, i havent shipped anything yet.
Let him know that you have seen this thread and how fishy everything is. If you still feel like going through with lungilung, make sure to use PayPal and not to gift the money.
AoSpades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:34 PM #24
lungilung

lungilung owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
lungilung owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
lungilung owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
This two guys are friends, Mods may want to contact this guy for more accurate info. This is how they do;
In other words, they both playing around with the feedbacks, how do I know this, cause I spoke with Lungilung over the phone one time about a Green/Purple Luxe he was selling but after I found out that DRballer809 was the original owner I decided not to do it. Theres nothing wrong about selling guns for another guy but both of them getting feedbacks like if he paid for it, thats a no no !!!!

P.S. I know its gonna be hard to prove but try to look on how fast the transaction was made, date feedback was posted, date money was sent, etc.....
I've done multiple deals w him and they were legislate deals! I bought them str8 up and he shipped to me or we'd trade and he shipped first but I did ship to a Miami address. I'm 100% legit and I don't appreciate my integrity in question!
I tried to sell you a 2.0 that was my Luxe but I had gotten from him.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:06 PM #25
lungilung

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
Well since this guy seems like a fun challenge I'll continue to do my work on him. Anyone who knows me or has been around the theft section knows that I am very good at finding people and their family. Sounds like this guy may be worth investigating also and seeing where the connection is.

Lungilung actually should be well aware that I am very good at tracking people down considering I tracked down BackRoomToaster and his entire family including his mother's boss and that is what caused him to make things right with Lungilung.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post75472134 if he needs a refresher.
You were a huge help man, you gave me everything I needed and is much appreciated!
Dont really appreciate my name being brought into this as an aid to scamming, that's not me! I'm one of the most legit people on this site! I dont need to use fraudulent feedback to boost! All our deals were legit deals, I don't want to see my name brought back into this, if you have something to say pm me direct! Get this back on track
Old 09-25-2012, 08:16 PM #26
lungilung

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushhog750 View Post
No, I'm am not apart of this scam in any way or any scam for that matter! Mods better get this resolved and get my name out of this!
Old 09-25-2012, 08:23 PM #27
Manny2
Hi hater!! Gun whore#1

Manny2 is BST Legit
Manny2 supports Team VICIOUS
Manny2 supports DLX Technology
Manny2 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
I just did a deal with lungilung.... Once I get the marker I'll post the condition it's in. It's hard to believe lungi would do something like this since he had a hard scare with his 1/1 Csl. I gave him as much info as I could so be wont think he was getting scammed.
In the other case with the watermelon Csl, for all the Gearbag trade its crappy he would do something like this! He was after my marker and wanted a straight trade.
Manny2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:25 PM #28
jmorisaki
B/S/T MOD

Annual Supporting Member
jmorisaki is a Mega Moderator
jmorisaki is BST Legit
jmorisaki supports Team VICIOUS
What address did you ship to Lungilung?
jmorisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:25 PM #29
Manny2
Hi hater!! Gun whore#1

Manny2 is BST Legit
Manny2 supports Team VICIOUS
Manny2 supports DLX Technology
Manny2 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by lungilung View Post
No, I'm am not apart of this scam in any way or any scam for that matter! Mods better get this resolved and get my name out of this!

^^^ if he had no pm in the trade then he should be left part of the two party trade!
This man is so legit and very helpful!!
Manny2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:29 PM #30
lungilung

Quote:

Reported and should be infracted!
I see a whole lot of cleaning up here
Old 09-25-2012, 08:36 PM #31
lungilung

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorisaki View Post
What address did you ship to Lungilung?
It's been awhile since I did a deal w him but I shipped to a Miami address. He told me a courier picked up the packages and brought them down for a fee! His name is Sergio Mayo that I know of. Everything he shipped to me was always overnighted
On a side note being I have NOTHING to do w this direct all questions to pm and remove every post in this thread that has ANYTHING to do with me

Last edited by lungilung : 09-25-2012 at 08:40 PM.
lungilung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:04 PM #32
chrisnye

has been a member for 10 years
chrisnye owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
chrisnye is an NCPA player
chrisnye plays in the APPA D5 division
Damn Phillysteve do work man...good to know there are good guys out there and Lungi I'm sure this will all get resolved and you were prolly just wrong place wrong time but investigations ask everyone involved with a person questions
Old 09-25-2012, 09:55 PM #33
rubenpr79
Principe

Annual Supporting Member
rubenpr79 plays in the PSP
rubenpr79 is Boss
rubenpr79 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by lungilung View Post
It's been awhile since I did a deal w him but I shipped to a Miami address. He told me a courier picked up the packages and brought them down for a fee! His name is Sergio Mayo that I know of. Everything he shipped to me was always overnighted
On a side note being I have NOTHING to do w this direct all questions to pm and remove every post in this thread that has ANYTHING to do with me
let me refresh your memory !!!

BMcargo
Sergio Joel Moya Rodríguez
8400 NW 25th St
Suite 110
Doral, FL 33122
305-593-5383

Is this the courier ???
Old 09-25-2012, 10:09 PM #34
rubenpr79
Principe

Annual Supporting Member
rubenpr79 plays in the PSP
rubenpr79 is Boss
rubenpr79 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushhog750 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny2 View Post
I just did a deal with lungilung.... Once I get the marker I'll post the condition it's in. It's hard to believe lungi would do something like this since he had a hard scare with his 1/1 Csl. I gave him as much info as I could so be wont think he was getting scammed.
In the other case with the watermelon Csl, for all the Gearbag trade its crappy he would do something like this! He was after my marker and wanted a straight trade.
You guys can go ahead and deal with him, his feedbacks speaks for himself. He is not the scammer, just a victim of the scammer. I dont know if he was aware of but I do remember when I told him that I didnt want to get the gun cause I was scammed by the original owner (sergio joel) and he told me that he has the gun on his possesion and i was dealing directly with him. I even remember that I offered him less than the asking price and he said that he cant go any lower cause he was not the owner, he was doing it for Sergio.
P.S.
I dont have anything against you, Im just bring it how it is. If you were aware of or not, its up to you. We as a community dont like scammer and people involve with it, period.......I got scammed by this guy (Sergio Joel Moya) and i know the feeling and Im just trying to do my best to bring him down !!!
Old 09-26-2012, 09:36 AM #35
lungilung

Quote:
You guys can go ahead and deal with him, his feedbacks speaks for himself. He is not the scammer, just a victim of the scammer. I dont know if he was aware of but I do remember when I told him that I didnt want to get the gun cause I was scammed by the original owner (sergio joel) and he told me that he has the gun on his possesion and i was dealing directly with him. I even remember that I offered him less than the asking price and he said that he cant go any lower cause he was not the owner, he was doing it for Sergio.
P.S.
I dont have anything against you, Im just bring it how it is. If you were aware of or not, its up to you. We as a community dont like scammer and people involve with it, period.......I got scammed by this guy (Sergio Joel Moya) and i know the feeling and Im just trying to do my best to bring him down !!!
Obviously I initially posted bc I couldn't believe he was involved in this and if I was associated in any scam w him the last thing I'd do is post in here!
I've been scammed, I know!
My issue is I have nothing to do w the deal that was made and my name better stay out of it
Old 09-26-2012, 10:15 AM #36
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is a Moderator
Well if you google his name you'll see hes scammed a lot of people. He has also used stolen credit cards to make purchases to scam people out of money.

Its best you give as much information as you have about him.

https://plus.google.com/109897421810...ut?gl=us&hl=en

That is the business he is using for the packages. Call them and explain your situation - they may be able to stop the package or tell you where they're being forwarded to. I am sure the police calling them will get them to give up the information without any hassle.
GLOCK 19
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:52 PM #37
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD supports DLX Technology
Mnt dewer, you should contact rubenpr79. He was able to get his money back from the scammer. Find out what he did to help himself.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:19 PM #38
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD supports DLX Technology
The scammer is now banned and has been added to the verified scammers list. Anyone is welcome to forward me more info that is not on the scammers list if they have it.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:02 AM #39
zerotol

zerotol plays in the APPA D4 division
zerotol supports DLX Technology
Sergio also has username ShowNoMercy. As you can see hes not here first time scamming people.
http://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=568038
zerotol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:12 PM #40
KILLSWITCH47

KILLSWITCH47 is playing at Living Legends III
KILLSWITCH47 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
KILLSWITCH47 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
KILLSWITCH47 supports Team VICIOUS
I had a deal with this guy for the same marker and I was just waiting for my Geo 3 to arrive to trade to him. Went to find out why he hadn't PMd me back and seen he was banned then found this thread. From the sounds of it he was gonna scam me too. I hope you get your stuff back though, that's real ****ty of the guy.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:34 AM #41
Hoot213

Hoot213 is playing at Living Legends V
Hoot213 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hoot213 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hoot213 supports Pev's Paintball
Wow Pat, glad you got lucky there.

Come on and get this guy!
Hoot213 is offline   Reply With Quote