Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-02-2012, 10:39 PM #1
Fnieto

Exclamation 9volt Battery harness mod to E1 Eblade Board Help!!

I'm sure there are people who have done this, I'm just looking for a guide to do this. I'm not the best at soldering but I am able to do it. The battery prongs on my E1 board are very loose and I have added more solder to them to keep them having a constant connection. Although they do come loose during games after a big dive to the snake or any dive for that matter. Resulting in the board turning off and having to take a minute turn it back on (very very annoying). I'm just asking for a little walkthrough on removing the old prongs and tips to get a good connection with the wiring harness. If anyone could add pictures of a finished product and maybe a walkthrough with pictures on the process. I'd like to do it this week before playing this sunday. I miss not worrying about making important dives to quick shooting. Now having to second guess because I may not be able to snap up from the dive to instantly shoot greatly affects my game. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Fnieto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-03-2012, 01:15 AM #2
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

for hte most part i think its pretty straightforward, just cut off the prongs and solder the wires to whatevers left.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:49 AM #3
snprgy

I wouldn't cut the existing contacts. when heating the pads up to solder the wire, the plates can move. would be better to just heat up the solder and remove the entire contacts than to leave half still there.

pretty straight forward, + is red and - is black

I've thought about doing this, but never felt the need.
snprgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:16 PM #4
Fnieto

I did it! I was just checking to see if it worked, and I went and cleaned up the joints after. Thanks everyone.

Fnieto is offline   Reply With Quote