Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-03-2012, 12:53 PM #1
C|-|AINSAW

Help with TPX cleaning.

Long story short - Chopped a ball in my TPX, got pissed since that's what ALWAYS happens, tossed it on a shelf out in my garage, ignored it for months. Last night I decided to pull it out to clean it then sell it.

1 Problem - Paint has been in there for so long it's become a gooey crusty mess that wont move. Even after soaking it in HOT water and detergent.

please help.

Spyder VS1----------Spyder Sonix----------Spyder MR1----------Spyder Pilot ACS----------Stryker EMX1000----------Smart Parts SP8----------Tippman TPX----------Tippman Alpha Black----------POS Brass Eagle T-Storm

If you paid for all your paintball gear (and cars) by yourself, put this in your sig. --2002 Mustang--2003 F150
C|-|AINSAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-03-2012, 03:10 PM #2
BeowulfDankil
Bear

BeowulfDankil has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BeowulfDankil has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
You can try soaking it in ATF and see if that works. Remove any rubber o-rings you don't want to swell up and become useless. Also get a gun cleaning kit that has the brushes for 12 ga shotguns. You could also try putting it in a dishwasher. If all that fails then anchor the parts to the ground and use a powerwasher. If that fails then I don't know what to tell you.
BeowulfDankil is offline   Reply With Quote