Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-05-2012, 04:32 PM #1
warzonepaintgames

RAP4 Horrible customer service. Beware!

I have never had as much trouble with a supplier as we have had with Rap4. We placed an order in May and have yet to see the items here in Sept. When you call them, problems are not resolved. I was asked to describe the person with whom I talked to about our problems, when I described her as a "woman who spoke with broken english", I was reprimanded and told "I don't appreciate the derogatory remarks toward our employees". SERIOUSLY? After I became upset with them I finally cancelled the order and called the customer who had dealt with them personally prior to placing the order with us. Luckily they completely understood as they have had the same poor customer service from this company. We have had trouble with every order we have placed with them, but never to this extent. Needless to say we will no longer be using this company. Has anyone else had similar experiences with Rap4?

Last edited by warzonepaintgames : 09-05-2012 at 04:35 PM.
warzonepaintgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-06-2012, 07:15 PM #2
7paintball
Service at its best.

7paintball is playing at Living Legends VII
I never have a good time when I call them... So I stopped. I don't carry their products and tell other not to buy them either.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:18 PM #3
Horizon

Horizon is a member of the Paintball Operators' Association
Quote:
Originally Posted by warzonepaintgames View Post
I was asked to describe the person with whom I talked to about our problems, when I described her as a "woman who spoke with broken english", I was reprimanded and told "I don't appreciate the derogatory remarks toward our employees". SERIOUSLY?
That's funny. You should have described her as black, or possibly white, or somewhere in between with probably blond, brown or black hair. It may have been green, red, or blue though. Probably somewhere between 4' and 6'5".
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:41 PM #4
7paintball
Service at its best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
That's funny. You should have described her as black, or possibly white, or somewhere in between with probably blond, brown or black hair. It may have been green, red, or blue though. Probably somewhere between 4' and 6'5".
and anywhere between 100-3000 lbs
Old 09-11-2012, 09:31 AM #5
paranoidjack

We have had HORRIBLE experiences with Rap4. We ordered the mp5 gun they make, I forget the model # right now (Rap5?), but the first was defective and the trigger didn't operate properly. Mailed it back. Got it back - same problem. I still have it on my shelf because they won't give me another RMA. They're horrible.
paranoidjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:39 AM #6
steve_81
Paintballing since 1996

steve_81 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Makes me wonder why you would go into business to make money and then give the people whom are willing to give you said money such a hard time? Seems a bit counter productive to me. Companies should (to an extent) bend over backwards to help the customer in anyway possible.
Old 09-12-2012, 03:43 PM #7
GHPBWoman

GHPBWoman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
We are lucky that we are a paintball modification & repair shop. I won't say that every product we've gotten from them has had an issue, but we've had to modify/fix a large enough percentage out of the box that we have started replacing them with other brands.

Find me at: Gearheadz Paintball
GHPBWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:33 PM #8
WolfstrikePB

WolfstrikePB has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WolfstrikePB is attending Decay of Nations VI
That's unfortunate to hear. Customer service is the most important thing for a business to have.
WolfstrikePB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:22 PM #9
7paintball
Service at its best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfstrikePB View Post
That's unfortunate to hear. Customer service is the most important thing for a business to have.
Very true
Old 09-29-2012, 02:06 AM #10
Ragen
Matt's Outback Paintball

Thumbs down Yuuuup... no good reviews for them from this store.

I had the RAP4 machine gun upgrade kit ordered for a customer and after paying for priority shipping, I didn't receive the kit in the two week time period that the customer had needed it in so they cancelled the order! We had already paid for it so there wasn't much turning back at that point so we called and called and got nobody. Finally, I got ahold of someone to discuss the matter and it was a mess! Even after that I didn't receive the product until about a month later. I knew this kit was gonna sit on my shelves until the same customer came back and purchased it! I was so relieved...until my techs had to install the kit onto the gun. We had to modify almost every part on the gun to make it work and even still the customer comes in with issues.. only 2 months after purchase! I would not recomend RAP4 at all.
Ragen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 02:22 PM #11
Rover Lead

I have owned a Gen 6 T68 and Gen7 T68 and had HORRIBLE support from them. I couldn't get through a magazine without chopping in the Gen7. So I sent it back and had the same problem when I got it back. Bought the AC bolt, didn't help. Sent it back, same problem. Finally I returned it and paid the 25% restock fee.

So I posted a review of this experience on another forum, and would you believe it? They had a staff member on duty on a Saturday trolling PB forums for bad reviews. For the sake of a friend I won't go any further, but suffice it to say it got ugly and I publicized the fact that they pay someone to run damage control on the weekend, but don't put any money into producing a viable product or supporting their customers. cRap 4 sucks
Rover Lead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:18 PM #12
Punisher068

(C)RAP4 are widely know for shotty construction and cust service.I bought a RAM shotgun from them out of there storefront/hq in the Bay area,never would work or crono,they (c)wouldnt repair there,said i had to ship to China.there paint is almost as bad as Monster balls
too bad they have good ideas,their vest are actually really nice
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...-progress.html
Punisher068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:19 AM #13
moxiepaintball

moxiepaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
I won't do business with them anymore. Too many issues! They do have cool ideas, but horrible workmanship and even worse customer service.
I also refer to them as "C"Rap4.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:39 AM #14
X A N A T 0 S
Travis Dixon

Annual Supporting Member
X A N A T 0 S plays in the PSP
X A N A T 0 S plays in the APPA D1 division
We too have had numerous problems with them and try to avoid ordering anything from them if there is an alternative.

Like New Guns Sale! Custom Vanquishes! Rare G6rs, VX Clones, DARK EDITION Ego
X A N A T 0 S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:15 PM #15
PeteSterE
Bambino

PeteSterE is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
PeteSterE supports DLX Technology
Terrible and cheap. If you wanted that kind of paintball gear you're better off with Milsig Canada.

Last edited by PeteSterE : 11-23-2012 at 11:21 PM.
PeteSterE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:57 PM #16
Freedy500

Freedy500 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
false advertising. bought the vest modified for 20 large 140 round pods and I even called to make sure that Qloaders would fit as they advertised in all of the pod pouches. I even gave them the dimensions of the pods to make sure and they BS'd me and said it would be okay. The Q pods wouldn't fit in any of the pod pouches and it took 1 1/2 months to return it for a full refund.

They even tried charging me for shipping and a %35 restocking fee for THEIR mistake and lies.