Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-29-2012, 11:27 PM #22
HeXXeR

Due to the lack of interest in this event it has bin rescheduled for a later date. We did not hit our target Preregistration . We are sorry for any inconvenience . full refunds will be issued .
HeXXeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2012, 11:45 AM #23
xxxSPIKExxx
NW Expendable

Annual Supporting Member
xxxSPIKExxx owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
xxxSPIKExxx owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
xxxSPIKExxx supports Sherwood Forest
xxxSPIKExxx supports our troops
xxxSPIKExxx supports Pev's Paintball
xxxSPIKExxx is attending Decay of Nations VI
OK on that note here is some much need news guys and gals... I know that there was alot of talk on other forums of players that were going to attend this event but we need to remeber that if we do not pre-reg for the event instead of just showing up like over 75% of us do then the event producers have no idea if said players will actauly show up. TAW is based down in cali so that have to at least break even to make the long haul up here. I know a few players are a little dis please with this event being canceled but we all have to help one another out so please pre-reg for events so we can get to play them thanks and soon you all soon.
WCPS www.weatcoastpbseries.com - Warpaint INT www.facebook.com/warpaint.int
ArtPlus Signs www.facebook.com/artplus.signs - OMEN 5150 Tattoo www.facebook.com/omen.garcia
xxxSPIKExxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:49 PM #24
Smeed
#1 Stunner

Smeed owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Smeed supports Pev's Paintball
Smeed has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Growing a business sometime involves taking risks. Alot of people are skeptical about TAW because of past TAW experiences even though it may have new ownership. I don't know what the PRE REG numbers or anything were, but I'm pretty sure canceling an event isn't going to help build for the future. My guess is you may have to take a loss or two before breaking even and then building into making a little profit if any.

Team Walkons - Scenario Paintball - "The Swamp" - Team Walkons Forum
Smeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:05 PM #25
Outcast (Walkons)
Team Walkons

This game was generating positive attitudes, kind words, and player interest from big teams. Things i haven't seen from TAW in years. It disappoints me to know the game was cancelled.

TAW has access to one the the best fields in the northwest. The potential is there to draw BIG numbers for future events.....all the players need is a good experience from the new ownership and let word of mouth (and some owner promotion) do the rest.
Outcast (Walkons) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:51 PM #26
OKC-Arturo

I'm also curious when Oregon events will be welcome at Hoskings too.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:33 AM #27
protoguy64

thats what i wonder why is hoskings only used for taw events and not open more for reg play days ????
protoguy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:52 PM #28
HeXXeR

Anyone can host events at Hoskins all you need to do is contact the field owner and get it cleared with him TAW welcomes other premoters as it helps the sport. Hoskings is open to groups on the weekends by reservation so call if you want to play there.
HeXXeR is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups