Hey what's up nation?! Today I have my VSC phantom up for sale (or possibly trade).
1. I will look at all reasonable offers, with that said please don't lowball the crap out of me.
2. Please Post here then pm me!!!
3. My items leave my hands in the condition described below (I take my feedback very seriously) but I can assume NO responsibility for items lost or damaged during shipping.
4. In the event of cash offers I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL FOR CASH PAYMENTS!!!
5. I WILL UNDER NO CONDITION SHIP FIRST FOR TRADES IF YOU HAVE LOW OR ANY NEUTRAL/NEGATIVE FEEDBACK (My thread my choice, don't like it you can feel free to hit the red X in the top right corner of your screen)!!!
6. Respect me and my gear and I will respect you
7. If you ask me to pm you my lowest I will die a little inside find the nearest baby and punt it across the room...
8. If your under 18 I must talk to your parents prior to any deals being completed (safety for me here).
9. By posting in this thread or private messaging me you agree to the rules!
10. All guns are in working order, and described to the best of my ability. If there are any issues it is a result of shipping or yourself. I will provide videos of each gun working and being boxed upon REQUEST ONLY.
11. Give yourself a pat on the back for being 5% of nation that reads these
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Really open to any offers but looking to get around $--- shipped cash wise.
The wear on the gun is shown in pictures below. Hoping to have a shooting video up sometime this week. Not looking to part anything!!!
Wear around the co2 changer, this wear is noticeable in person.
Marks near the rear gauge from a wrench. Noticeable but the steel-line covers them up for the most part.
Gun will come with what is pictured above and NOT the tank in the video!
White box paint is being used and as you can see the gun shoots and airs up perfectly fine with NO leaks.
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.