Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-19-2012, 11:17 AM #1
nighthawk9

Can I Just Say How AWESOME Tippmann Customer Service is :)

Ok guys, I was so impressed yet AGAIN with Tippmann customer service that I just had to share this experience with you all. So, the story:

I go to Logan, UT last weekend to attend the awesome "Aliens in the Rockies: Resurrection" scenario game event. Suuuuper fun game btw. Anyways, while there I'm chronoing my TiPX and in short, it craps out on me. I take a shot and feel a much more than normal recoil in the marker, after which the marker would not fire, it would just leak air out of somewhere when I pulled the trigger. Super bummer. :/ So I take it apart to look at it and find that one of the o-rings in the vavle got torn/cut and I find this thin metal ring. Turns out the ring is part of the vavle housing, a part on the very back of it towards the rear of the marker that hepls hold that "c" shaped ring in the back. The ring is like the rear most ridge on the inside of the vavle body/housing that that c-ring goes behind that prevents the internals from coming out the back (those of you who are familiar with the valve will know what I'm taking about). Anyways, it came off completely clean so I had a hard time figuring out what broke. When I did, well dang :/, I need an entirely new valve body. But at least I know what's broken now.

Enter Tippmann. I give them a call, contact the Waranty and Technical Service department and tell what's broken and what parts I would need. I called with the intent to just ask how/what would be the best way to get those new parts. The super friendly representative asked me if I'd feel comfortable swaping out the parts from my vavle into a new one which I had no problem with, but because he said it'd be easier to just replace the entire thing (which he said they do when a broken and/or not working marker comes in to be reapired because it's easier for them too) he simply asked me for my name, address, and phone number, and then told me that my new entire vavle assembly would be promptly shipped out to me and on its way later today ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE. To make my long story short, Tippmann customer service is absolutely THE BEST customer service of ANY company I have EVER dealt with EVER.

I just wanted to share.
nighthawk9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2012, 12:08 PM #2
reshafer

reshafer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
reshafer is attending Decay of Nations VII
Its a thing of beauty
reshafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:58 PM #3
Paint_balla16

I'd have to agree. I had a cracked power tube? In my 98c and they replaced it and shipped it back the same week free of charge.
Paint_balla16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:26 PM #4
Rubbr Chickin
Professional Eye Poker

Rubbr Chickin is playing at Living Legends VI
Rubbr Chickin supports Empire
They are really good with customer service.

I remember when I had my A5 I had inquired about getting a new endcap replacement for my A5 because my friend, who had a similar one, had his blow out on him. Needless to say 3 days after sending the email I had 2 new assemblies complete with drive spring and guide rod for both. They didnt even ask for serial number, pics, anything. Was awesome.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:38 AM #5
ibarrafernando21

They truly are awesome

had them send me replacement power tube
ibarrafernando21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:22 AM #6
Danny96211
cash for your iphone

Danny96211 posts videos on PbNation
Danny96211 supports Empire
When my h.e. grip on my a5 crapped out on me i gave them a call. They were friendly and helpfull. All i had to do was ship my h.e. grip to them and they fixed it and sent it back to me free of charge. Long live tippmann!
Danny96211 is offline   Reply With Quote