Community Focus

Old 06-17-2012, 11:49 AM #85
skwirnmn
Chris Loh

skwirnmn has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
oh hey, i shoot bmx

BMX Race by CHRIS.LOH, on Flickr

Joe Battaglia by CHRIS.LOH, on Flickr

hosted on facebook, didn't really find this all that great so i didn't put it on my flickr
skwirnmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-19-2012, 01:06 PM #86
Hawnduhfanboi
Awww Yeeeah

Anyone here know about older bikes? My dad says this is a 1984 SE Quadangle he got in the early 1990's and it's been sitting in storage since then. Sorry for the crappy pictures

And if anyone can point me in the direction of a good forum where I can get some more info about the bike, that would be great!
Hawnduhfanboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:48 PM #87
skwirnmn
Chris Loh

skwirnmn has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Edit I filmed with a local pro rider..
skwirnmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:17 PM #88
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

RBR321 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RBR321 supports Team VICIOUS
RBR321 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawnduhfanboi View Post
Anyone here know about older bikes? My dad says this is a 1984 SE Quadangle he got in the early 1990's and it's been sitting in storage since then. Sorry for the crappy pictures

And if anyone can point me in the direction of a good forum where I can get some more info about the bike, that would be great!
Yea definitely an SE Quadangle. I don't think they're worth much if anything anymore.

Since I haven't been on PBN is forever, here's what I'm on now

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
'MURICA
RBR321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:08 PM #89
I OWN ALL
wtf

has been a member for 10 years
Tan walls hawt

Why has this thread died

edit* ah crap"
I OWN ALL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:31 AM #90
Vegard
LOST

Vegard is a Supporting Member
Vegard is a founding member
Vegard is Boss
Any cannondale fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1ckyb View Post
That's a really cool picture
-growing older is mandatory – growing up is optional-

Last edited by Vegard : 09-07-2012 at 07:51 AM.
Vegard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:16 PM #91
Baller_Status

I kinda want to start riding BMX again and I want to start MTB.
Baller_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:05 PM #92
OA paintball
Matt Ragsdale

OA paintball plays in the APPA beginner division
they just built a whole skills park near my house in central maryland. ive been going every morning to try and get back in the swing of riding dirt. i wanna build a DJ pretty bad, i know im not too big for my bike still but it feels awkward.

super fun trails, they also have like 30+ miles of advanced mountain bike / downhill trail, too. Legal trail riding and building, so awesome. if anyone lives in the mid atlantic come check it out! Rockburn Skills Park in Maryland.
PJ's and no shirt; smoke weed eat yogurt.
OA paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:25 PM #93
OA paintball
Matt Ragsdale

put new bars on my grey bike and went to the local bmx track to feel them out, girlfriend usually just derps with the camera when i go riding...

Old 09-12-2012, 11:32 PM #94
Marko34256

Marko34256 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Marko34256 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Looks like you're about to eat it on that hump
Old 09-12-2012, 11:38 PM #95
OA paintball
Matt Ragsdale

haha yeah, you pretty much float that first jump. fun stuff though, didnt case it at all today, heavens no i break another rim :p
Old 09-26-2012, 09:48 PM #96
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I OWN ALL View Post
Tan walls hawt

Why has this thread died
Those things are like monster trucks tires. I had to take the brakes off once that wheel got a few millimeters of wobble in it because it would just slam into the brake arm and lock. I loved coming to this thread I wish it didn't die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OA paintball View Post
they just built a whole skills park near my house in central maryland. ive been going every morning to try and get back in the swing of riding dirt. i wanna build a DJ pretty bad, i know im not too big for my bike still but it feels awkward.

super fun trails, they also have like 30+ miles of advanced mountain bike / downhill trail, too. Legal trail riding and building, so awesome. if anyone lives in the mid atlantic come check it out! Rockburn Skills Park in Maryland.
These are insane. I wish we could get something like this in NY, let alone have the parks department give us a legitimate skatepark again. We legally have our trails but they are terrible and no one rides them.
"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
'MURICA
Old 09-26-2012, 10:09 PM #97
OA paintball
Matt Ragsdale

its crazy how much the right handlebars will do for you.

derpin around earlier this week...

Old 09-29-2012, 12:45 AM #98
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

Now make a silly face while upside down
'MURICA
Old 09-29-2012, 12:44 PM #99
OA paintball
Matt Ragsdale

haha, i think my girlfiends taking me to woodward in a few weeks for my birthday so i can learn backflips and better 360's... no worries
Old 09-29-2012, 09:48 PM #100
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

I'm sure it's obvious but you will love it. My week there was by far the best week of my life besides getting hurt during the high jump competition. The only way to really enjoy it is going to camp with your best broskis and being absolute idiots all week. When the mini-moms came in to inspect our cabins we all hid in our sleeping bags and they didn't even notice. We had our brooms in the skylights, put our counselors bike in his sleeping bag, and drew a dick on the skylight with chocolate so at 12PM there'd be a perfectly centered penis shadow on the floor. Food fights every night and skateboard races around the bunks were great. The only thing I regret is not thinking about my limits and getting hurt since that's what limited me from getting clips in the edit. We only filmed the first day and the last two so I only got two clips.

'MURICA
Old 09-29-2012, 10:39 PM #101
OA paintball
Matt Ragsdale

ah not a week thing, you can do weekends in the offseason for real cheap, i used to go up once a month in the winter when i fruit booted back in the day. pros are usually the only other people up there then so its usually a better atmosphere for learning.

ive never done the summer camp, itd be fun to be with all my friends, but id get annoyed with how crowded it is.

go up, learn my tricks, treat the wife to some amish dining (best part) and cross my fingers i can drive home in one piece :p
Old 10-01-2012, 05:21 PM #102
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

Yea we go every January for a weekend too. The summer camp isn't as crowded as it seems plus everyone is real nice with letting people go instead of just being *******s
'MURICA
Old 10-01-2012, 08:53 PM #103
OA paintball
Matt Ragsdale

thats whats up, ive been going to skate/bike friendly parks in the area and i felt like park etiquette is nothing like it used to be, but i know woodward is super professional about everything. i could just send my girlfriend down to the gymnastics camp for a week in the summer lol.

watched all my old home videos from there tonight, guhhh i miss the old school set up of everything. id go home and play dave mirra bmx and itd be exactly the same, so sick
Old 10-03-2012, 09:56 PM #104
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

Yea park etiquette is amazing there. Plus you get to be idiots with your friends and not get judged. The last day our cabin had a race starting at 12AM first person to cross the camp, get over the road into the corn fields, and bring back a piece of corn won $100. Somehow none of us were caught, it was a damn miracle.
'MURICA
Old 10-08-2012, 11:38 AM #105
adambomb#13

adambomb#13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
adambomb#13 plays in the APPA D4 division
adambomb#13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Does anyone have opinions on dh helmets? I'm looking at a Kali durgana, I'd like to get thoughts or opinions before I buy, not looking to spend a ton of $ and the durgana goes about $150 but I found a place online that has them for $89
adambomb#13 is offline   Reply With Quote