Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-22-2012, 05:34 PM #1
Eric1180

Brain drain finding MR-1 Bolts & Alamo City PB ?

Hey I new the forums, and I need some help. I have been looking for a Bolt Upgrade for my Spyder MR-1... And most if the stuff I have found said Alamo City used to have them.. I actually live in San Antonio and visited their shop ages ago.

But their online site seems to be a little Russain.. So idk what's going on there LoL and I heard another person say they might of closed.

About a year ago I found a plastic/derlin Bolt for the MR-1 on eBay and you could chose how many O-Rings you wanted (zero to 3) so they must of been custome made but that's has since disapeard.

So I am at a lost, surly there are some compatible bolts out there or something.
I would really appreciate it if we kept this about the finding a Bolt for the MR-1
Please provide links if you find anything
Eric1180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-22-2012, 07:32 PM #2
woodlandspud

do not hold me to it but i think a vs2 bolt will work now with that said upgrading the bolt will do slim to nothing for your marker the only bolt i have seen do anything is the techt bolt it upped my fps by about 15-20 and that was it
woodlandspud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:57 PM #3
‹GOD›
PMGWC Council

‹GOD› helped look for balloons
‹GOD› is playing at Living Legends III
‹GOD› owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
My understanding is that Alamo City is long gone. The ones you saw on ebay were most likely ACP bolts as those were the same options they gave on their website. I'm not aware of any other *current* source for these older markers. Maybe TechT will do a run or two of their hush bolts for the older markers but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Once I get my lathe up and running there might be a new source for bolts/bolts modified to fit these old markers that current manufacturers have forgotten about. Don't hold me to that though, it's just an idea at the moment.
OLD FEEDBACK
"Originally posted by Gordofski: you can trust GOD though"
‹GOD› is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:30 AM #4
jnapro

jnapro owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ACP MR1 Bolt

Hello I happen to have an Alamo City PB Stock and a Terminus bolt I don't need I'm seeling my MR1 barrel and bolts. If interested send me a pm
jnapro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:37 AM #5
‹GOD›
PMGWC Council

‹GOD› helped look for balloons
‹GOD› is playing at Living Legends III
‹GOD› owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Why don't you just PM him instead of posting BST nonsense?
OLD FEEDBACK
"Originally posted by Gordofski: you can trust GOD though"
‹GOD› is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:18 PM #6
bgaris0503

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnapro View Post
Hello I happen to have an Alamo City PB Stock and a Terminus bolt I don't need I'm seeling my MR1 barrel and bolts. If interested send me a pm
I know this is old but do u still have this?
bgaris0503 is offline   Reply With Quote