Originally Posted by jxnrdy
If there is a scenario at Nitro, would Nov. 3rd at Liberty be an option?
Hey guys. sorry for the delay... my daughter was in the hospital until last night. It is possible to hold the first event at LU. I guess that is really the only option now... We can't do Nov. 17 because that is during thanksgiving break.
I will talk to my club sports office tomorrow about hosting Nov. 3rd.
I will let you all know ASAP.