cynicalrider
robert paulson

cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
cynicalrider is for the Gunfight
cynicalrider supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
I think he means the blinker fluid for the turn signals, not the blinker fluid for the blinking rotator splint.

If it was red and smelled like sour milk that'd be rotator splint fluid, and you need to stop driving the car, otherwise you will need to replace all of your piston return springs and get a full engine alignment, not to mention patch the leak. Pricey.

You should be fine - the best test is to get it out on the highway and take it up to 65 as fast as you can. If you hear rattling, that's the rotator splint. If you don't hear rattling, slam on the brakes (make sure nobodies behind you) to see if it's a leak from the sway bar lubrication reservoir (dipstick is usually located next to the transmission fluid, check the levels before and then after).

Good luck bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totodile View Post
woah. can you elaborate on that last paragraph? Where would the dipstick be located in a Ford Fiesta?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
If you're facing the car with the hood open, it's the dipstick to the left of the battery. Probably got a red handle?

Is yours the turbo model with dual mallinators? High compression hubcaps?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totodile View Post
It's turbo, not sure about the mallinators. Also not sure about the hubcaps, i got BBS wheels.
I don't know who this guy is but I approve. I had a good laugh. Nice work sir.

C'mon guys, lighten up a bit, at least it was well written.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
cynicalrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:10 AM #44
Totodile

do you guys think this is joke?

Totodile is offline   Reply With Quote