PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-30-2012, 11:04 AM #1
jzim

jzim owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
jzim plays in the APPA beginner division
t9.1 jamming??

hey guys i got a t9.1 elite that i received in a trade on here. while trying to shoot first strike rounds (red spring in mag) it jams terribly. usually will shoot the first round, then second round jams vertically into the chamber. eject the mag and third round falls out with broken fins. This happens every time I try and use it. this is my first tiberius marker, so maybe its just dumb operator error?? any help would be appreciated!
jzim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-11-2012, 07:09 AM #2
casperct
SUCKITEASY

casperct supports Cereal Killerz 2
casperct posts videos on PbNation
Take it apart clean it check all the bolts make sure they are tight.Something like you describe is caused by the nubins (inside at the back of the barrel) or the front under screw being too long and actually pushing the front of the barrel up just enough to cause the breach to be misaligned slightly.

Originally Posted by warbeak2099(on .50 cal)
It gets 1k shots more per fill because of the lazering. Don't worry about it making sense, Chris Lasoya says it's true so that's good enough for me...

Seriously though, his shampoo has got to have ****ing heroine in it

Last edited by casperct : 10-11-2012 at 07:12 AM.
casperct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:45 AM #3
jzim

Quote:
Originally Posted by casperct View Post
Take it apart clean it check all the bolts make sure they are tight.Something like you describe is caused by the nubins (inside at the back of the barrel) or the front under screw being too long and actually pushing the front of the barrel up just enough to cause the breach to be misaligned slightly.
I've had it apart a bunch of times trying to figure this out, but I didn't know about that screw problem! I'll check it out tonight! thanks!
Old 10-11-2012, 01:19 PM #4
Drayven

Please don't take offense, but I have to ask, because I've seen this more than once...rounds are loaded correctly? I'm assuming yes, but like I said, guy came to me at a field with issues, dropped his mag and saw rounds jammed in there every which way.

INSIGHT OWNERS GROUP
Drayven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:33 PM #5
jzim

no offense bud! and yeah they are in there the right way lol. I've heard some people say that the red spring sometimes needs to be cut down like 1/2 inch... any truth to that??
Old 10-11-2012, 05:56 PM #6
Drayven

Not that I've seen. Realistically, if you're not shooting with any kind of speed, you don't even need the red springs.

INSIGHT OWNERS GROUP
Drayven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:21 AM #7
jzim

hmmmm interesting. ok thanks. this thing just came with 2 fs mags with the red springs in them and thats it. i'll see what i can figure out. thanks for the info!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:44 AM #8
casperct
SUCKITEASY

casperct supports Cereal Killerz 2
casperct posts videos on PbNation
Detents ok ??Facing the rightway??

Originally Posted by warbeak2099(on .50 cal)
It gets 1k shots more per fill because of the lazering. Don't worry about it making sense, Chris Lasoya says it's true so that's good enough for me...

Seriously though, his shampoo has got to have ****ing heroine in it
casperct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:43 PM #9
richiefile

I've been fighting for a month or two now with my t9.1 and my lapco fsr barrel to shoot with out jamming every second shot and destroying the rounds. The round would seem to load with the fins facing down the grip. After wasting about 100$ worth of fsr i figured out the issue. Ive been reading a lot that ppl are having the same issue but with no fix. I removed both detents and its now shooting perfect with no jamming. Theres a thread on the tiberius forum about it. Pass the word on, hopefully it can help out some extremely frustrated ppl.
richiefile is offline   Reply With Quote