Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-30-2012, 12:13 AM #1
dannyboy768

Crossfire Tanks?

Tomorrow I'm going to be buying a used Crossfire 45/45 tank that was born on July 2010 for $80 (it also comes with a Dye Tank cover). Ive looked at some reviews on Ansgear and read some negative stuff about these tanks. Are they realiable tanks or am I likely to have problems?

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3996596

Last edited by dannyboy768 : 09-30-2012 at 12:17 AM.
dannyboy768 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2012, 01:26 AM #2
CA_Tectonics

There is nothing wrong with Crossfire tanks and regulators. I've had mine for a little while now and, other than occasional routine reg lubing, the only thing I've ever had to do was replace a fill nipple o-ring 1 time. Now, I bought mine brand-spanking new from a PB shop. When getting used equipment, unless you can inspect/try it out before purchase, you never really know what you are getting. It all depends on the previous owner(s) and how they treated their equipment. From a build quality from Crissfire standpoint, they make good equipment.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is online now   Reply With Quote