Shinjiro
Blackass

Annual Supporting Member
Shinjiro is BST Trusted
Shinjiro owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Shinjiro has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Shinjiro has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Conversion Vans

Anyone else whip a conversion van to their local(and sometimes not local) paintball fields?

Its great to be able to watch tv and tons of room to store all your gear, and still have room to sit comfortably.

I'm not old either, only 24, but I love having a room on wheels.
Shinjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-27-2012, 08:12 PM #2
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum

our family bought one brand new in '95. It was awesome. I remember playing N64 Tony Hawk with my brother on every vacation and stuff.
DrobertsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:18 PM #3
B2KOwNeR12 (Banned)

our family bought one brand new in '95. It was awesome. I remember playing N64 Tony Hawk with my brother on every vacation and stuff.
B2KOwNeR12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:18 PM #4
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum

useful post
DrobertsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:27 AM #5
cynicalrider
robert paulson

I wanted to so I could have a mobile garage for my stunt bike but my g/f told me I would look like a creeper and quickly nixed the idea.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
cynicalrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:11 AM #6
Enderle

Enderle is Boss
our family bought one brand new in N64. It was awesome. I remember playing '95 my brother with Tony Hawk on every vacation and stuff.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:18 AM #7
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
I wanted to so I could have a mobile garage for my stunt bike but my g/f told me I would look like a creeper and quickly nixed the idea.
Not sure if you're the "35 years old and no facial hair" type of Polish or the "started shaving at 9" type of Polish, but get the van and grow out the creepiest mustache you can. Then just hangout near schools. It'll go well.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:50 AM #8
cynicalrider
robert paulson

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Contract Killer View Post
Not sure if you're the "35 years old and no facial hair" type of Polish or the "started shaving at 9" type of Polish, but get the van and grow out the creepiest mustache you can. Then just hangout near schools. It'll go well.
Unfortunately 35 years old and no facial hair kind of polish I could probably grow a creepy patchy something.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
cynicalrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:11 AM #9
Enderle

Enderle is Boss
They make fakestaches for people like you