PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-09-2012, 08:10 AM #1
BA-Matty
Bear Chaser

Exclamation Marker Repair/Machining Service

Service all markers old and out of production to the newest releases. Equipped with a mill and a lathe. Can manufacture discontinued parts and make tricky custom repairs.

-Certified Tippmann Tech Center-

Paintball Marker Services

-Small Part Replacement

-General Marker Repair
Includes inspection, cleaning, and lube.

-Marker Re-Build
Includes inspection, cleaning, replacement of all worn parts and seals, lube, and tuning (if necessary)

-Autococker Performance Tuning
-Timing
-Low Pressure Set-up
-Efficiency Regulator Tuning

-Upgrade Installation

-Thread Repair/Restoration

-Stripped Screw Removal

-Polishing

-Electronic Part Repair(soldering)

-Electronic Hopper Repair

-Custom Part Machining

Pneumatic Services

-Co2 Tank Repair

-Nitrogen Tank Repair

-Anti-Siphon Valve Installation

-Regulator Re-Build

-Re-Hydro(Locally)

Field Owner Services

-Rental Fleet Service/Maintenance

-Co2 Fill Station Repair

PM for a quote. 11 years in business as a field in the Cincinnati area. Have provided repair, consultation, and supply services for fields and individuals nationwide.

How it works:

Step 1 Email or PM me with the specific problem(s) you are having or work you are wanting preformed
MattCrepp@yahoo.com. I give you an quote. Bench fee is between $10 and $30 plus parts for repairs. For machining work describe what you want done and I'll get you a quote.

Step 2 Ship by any parcel service UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. to:
Cabin Creek Paintball
4117 Eaton Rd.
Hamilton, OH 45013

Step 3 I will contact you with a final price and a list of any parts/materials that will be used in the repair/build and you will need to approve to move on with the process.

Step 4 When the repair is complete I ship it back at my expense. Turnaround for repairs is normally 5-7 days depending on parts in stock and the order that it was received. Custom machining can take upwards of a month.

Last edited by BA-Matty : 08-10-2012 at 10:34 PM. Reason: more info
BA-Matty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-15-2012, 10:00 PM #2
inmylife2415
SBPB

inmylife2415 supports DLX Technology
its cool there are people with this amount of knowledge and exp. willing to offer their services to others what type of milling services do you offer....body milling for cockers or mags? also, if you could do a BB eye mod on an sft you should make your way over to the shocker form....lots of people there looking for it.
inmylife2415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:03 AM #3
p8ntballfreak5

PM'd

YES, I DURACOAT GUNS...COME SEE THE PICTURES

HIT ME UP ON FACEBOOK
p8ntballfreak5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:19 AM #4
TheUrbanGent
d-.-b

Annual Supporting Member
Could you referbish say a shocker body that has knicks and what not on it?
Old 09-27-2012, 07:14 PM #5
Rawrx
**** BRAD

Pm'd
Rawrx is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.