ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-15-2012, 10:36 AM #1
DC19
Doodlebug Sportz

Annual Supporting Member
DC19 is a Supporting Member
DC19 supports DLX Technology
As always...

I am taking on extra projects and trying to help get things going here in the NW!

One of the things DBS / myself are trying to do is to build a WA / NW community website. The concept is to promote local events and provide event reviews and such. I have a few domain names / sites I could use for this, and am turning to my local paintball community for ideas & help with this project.

What do the players that frequent this forum want to see?

What features would be useful to WA / NW paintball players out of a community website?

I am not sure how many of you remember the paintballnw.com site, but I was thinking something like that but more up to date!

Shoot with ideas!
LuxePbCentral - Your #1 Stop for Everything Luxe -
PM me for any Luxe / Parts! I can get custom Luxes for you!!!
PaintballNW.com - Local Event Coverage & Promotion!
PM me to request event coverage & make suggestions!
DC19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-15-2012, 11:17 AM #2
Open_Truth (Banned)

Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I would question the need for a new NW specific forum, if only because the two or so that were there before are both gone. Further, look at what happened to the west coast specific forum. It went from sacpb.com, to something else that was a west coast forum (You guys had your own section), and is now back to being sacpb.com, and specific to California. I don't know what it would cost to run a forum, but is it a worthwhile expenditure when this forum is as active as it is?
Open_Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:29 AM #3
IcyKoolAid
sugar water+purple=grape

Yeah man like paintballnw or pod*****.com was also a sick NW site. Most people went to those sites because they always took pictures.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:43 AM #4
DC19
Doodlebug Sportz

Annual Supporting Member
DC19 is a Supporting Member
DC19 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open_Truth View Post
I would question the need for a new NW specific forum, if only because the two or so that were there before are both gone. Further, look at what happened to the west coast specific forum. It went from sacpb.com, to something else that was a west coast forum (You guys had your own section), and is now back to being sacpb.com, and specific to California. I don't know what it would cost to run a forum, but is it a worthwhile expenditure when this forum is as active as it is?
I am not really looking to do a forum specifically. There might be something included, but it would be mostly geared at promoting local paintball, with event reviews from our contributors, news / NW happenings, and stuff like that. Basically a place where WA / NW players could go to find out what was going on.

The NW seems to lack this one place that people can go to.
LuxePbCentral - Your #1 Stop for Everything Luxe -
PM me for any Luxe / Parts! I can get custom Luxes for you!!!
PaintballNW.com - Local Event Coverage & Promotion!
PM me to request event coverage & make suggestions!
DC19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:58 PM #5
estakado
Part Time Ninja

has been a member for 10 years
estakado plays in the APPA D4 division
Player profiles and interviews would be nice!
Part-Time Ninjas (PTN) #5