Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-26-2012, 11:14 AM #64
Open_Truth (Banned)

Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjn View Post
I could agree with you but I don't want to assume anything to just try to save my own ***. I'm going to ride this out and hopefully something would come up.
If I am correct, and please, correct me where I am wrong, You received the markers some time in August, and then held them, per Jogils request, until asked to ship them back. You then shipped them to him around 9/1? Let's get away from the fact that you should have insured, or at the very least, kept your receipt to prove that you shipped. Can you prove your statement that he asked you to hold onto the markers for a couple of days so he could arrange a trade stateside to avoid additional shipping charges? You LOLed my request last time, but seriously, at this point, you should be doing whatever you can to prove anything and everything.

Like you shipped it back, but did he pay you for the shipping, or did you do so out of pocket? Kind of surprised that you didn't give him some kind of a tracking, which typically the customs number (Just for future reference) can be used for exactly that purpose.

Honestly, if you can't prove that you shipped back his markers, then it appears that you didn't, and appropriate measures should be taken. Unfortunately, the OP is in Belgium, so pressing for criminal charges is going to be problematic, to say the least.
Open_Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-26-2012, 02:58 PM #65
bushhog750

bushhog750 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
XJN do you realize that without proof of sending the markers back this is felony theft. Felony theft is prosecuted all over the world including internationally.
bushhog750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:26 PM #66
xjn (Banned)

xjn owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xjn supports Team VICIOUS
xjn is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushhog750 View Post
XJN do you realize that without proof of sending the markers back this is felony theft. Felony theft is prosecuted all over the world including internationally.
wrong, 'without proof' of sending a marker is not a felony but stealing is.
xjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:32 PM #67
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD supports DLX Technology
xjn, I'm going to provide a little more incentive for you to track those markers down. You are not allowed to use the buy/sell/trade area of PbN until you have located the markers and ensured they are on the way back to their owner. This includes creating BST threads, posting in BST threads, and sending people PMs to work out BST deals.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:35 PM #68
xjn (Banned)

xjn is for the Gunfight
this picture doesn't prove anything but since someone is asking for it and I have it, I might as well post it up.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:56 PM #69
xjn (Banned)

xjn is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFWD View Post
xjn, I'm going to provide a little more incentive for you to track those markers down. You are not allowed to use the buy/sell/trade area of PbN until you have located the markers and ensured they are on the way back to their owner. This includes creating BST threads, posting in BST threads, and sending people PMs to work out BST deals.
Cool.. This might sound like a douche bag thing but you mods sounds like you have the power like authorities like cops, detectives etc telling me what I can or cannot do. When my marker was stolen once here on pbnation, mods pointed at the person who got scammed(which was me) and assumed that I was lying, its quite funny really. In the end the man still ran around here on PBnation selling and trading like nothing ever happened. Honestly, if you got your **** stolen go to the authorities because pbnation community can't do anything for you but giving you tips on how to go on about.

In the end, someone is without their markers and someone having to sit around with a bad reputation. I'm appalled at how you can only look at this situation instead of assuming other circumstances. I'm not going to sit here all day and get fingers pointed at me. Jogils is going to have to contact the 'real' authorities and have them come in and do something about this because sitting around talking to you people that can only assume isn't making the situation any better but causing more stress for both parties. I don't need the stress and having to be talked down on like they're better than me.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:58 PM #70
NoX13
WARNING: I Do Dumb ****!

has been a member for 10 years
NoX13 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
you were the last person known to have had possession of the markers..Failing to provide proof of shipment would be more then a bit shady to the police...especially since YOU have no proof..

... theft of anything over $500 is considered a felony..

also.. more fun facts...

Using the us postal service to defraud people (meaning agreeing to ship items,having received items and claiming not to have ect) is a federal offense since it is using a govt agency..

not to mention the international laws regarding theft over borders/countries /states ect..

Not saying you did in fact steal the markers.. but imagine how the police are gonna see it..

good luck..

My drinking team has a paintball problem.

**** you, **** you, Youre Cool, **** YOU!,
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:18 PM #71
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Cool.. This might sound like a douche bag thing but you mods sounds like you have the power like authorities like cops, detectives etc telling me what I can or cannot do. When my marker was stolen once here on pbnation, mods pointed at the person who got scammed(which was me) and assumed that I was lying, its quite funny really. In the end the man still ran around here on PBnation selling and trading like nothing ever happened. Honestly, if you got your <del>****</del> stolen go to the authorities because pbnation community can't do anything for you but giving you tips on how to go on about.
I'm not telling you what to do in any sort of law enforcement capacity. I'm not making any legal threats or statements. All I said is that you are not allowed to use the buy/sell/trade section of PbNation until you locate the markers.

As for your situation, I remember it. You said you shipped a luxe, the other party said you shipped them a stack of paper. Neither side was able to prove what happened. We mods are not the police, so what could we possibly do? This thread is not for discussion of your previous trade problems though. It is for this current situation.

Please locate the markers. Once that has been done you are more than welcome to continue using the buy/sell/trade sections of PbN.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:26 PM #72
bushhog750

bushhog750 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Theft by deception and theft by taking..... It's all the same and all a felony cause it's over $500.00. You need to start thinking and using your head before you speak..... Dick head.
bushhog750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:41 PM #73
xjn (Banned)

xjn is for the Gunfight
Quote:
I'm not telling you what to do in any sort of law enforcement capacity. I'm not making any legal threats or statements. All I said is that you are not allowed to use the buy/sell/trade section of PbNation until you locate the markers.

As for your situation, I remember it. You said you shipped a luxe, the other party said you shipped them a stack of paper. Neither side was able to prove what happened. We mods are not the police, so what could we possibly do? This thread is not for discussion of your previous trade problems though. It is for this current situation.

Please locate the markers. Once that has been done you are more than welcome to continue using the buy/sell/trade sections of PbN.
What if i told you someone by the name of Ronnie Dizon who plays for the houston heat was the one who returned my markers in which he bought off of Fivetogo locally? Anywho he refused to be any part of it hence he doesn't want to get involved at the time.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:27 AM #74
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by godraep View Post
If someone doesnt want to pay for shipping and insurance on their own package, and someone sends it the way they request how can they be held responsible?

I dont keep my receipts for over two weeks typically either, Im sure most of you dont.

I keep receipts over 2 weeks cause it protects me. How you can ship international and not keep a receipt for months is beyond me. xjn threw it out without even PMing the guy to make sure he got the items. lol

Quote:
this is a return due to a fail transaction. If it was 'my' gun that was being shipped to him I would probably insure it with 'my' money. Our trade went sour due to him not being able to explain his markers condition before sending it to me. He couldn't compensate to finish and close up the deal so everything was at his expense. He told me himself not to insure it, how can it be my fault for doing what I was told? surely you all wouldnt pay out of your own pocket if you were in my position.

I ALWAYS insure my packages without fail. It covers ME and nobody else. Sometimes overseas can take months and using USPS is not the way Id choose to ship something due to a lack of proper tracking. Also I wouldnt have shipped anything back unless he agreed to fully pay for shipping + insurance.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:54 PM #75
Open_Truth (Banned)

Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
What if i told you someone by the name of Ronnie Dizon who plays for the houston heat was the one who returned my markers in which he bought off of Fivetogo locally? Anywho he refused to be any part of it hence he doesn't want to get involved at the time.
Proof? Come on, the Mod said he wasn't going to discuss your previous thread, but you keep wanting to bring it up.

The problem about how not having proof does not make you a thief, but the problem is, having the proof of having shipped out immediately removes you from the idea of not having sent anything at all.
Open_Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:40 PM #76
dak22

dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open_Truth View Post
Proof? Come on, the Mod said he wasn't going to discuss your previous thread, but you keep wanting to bring it up.

The problem about how not having proof does not make you a thief, but the problem is, having the proof of having shipped out immediately removes you from the idea of not having sent anything at all.
That's not even the biggest problem imo; it's the fact that xjn has encountered something similar before and is now re-experiencing it.

It's like a homeowner being robbed due to failing to lock his doors; get back his stuff ; ignores what happened by continuing to leave the doors unlocked; and then becomes shocked when he or she has been robbed again. It screams a lack of awareness and responsibility.

Had xjn taken the past experience to heart, maybe he wouldn't be in this situation again.

Last edited by dak22 : 09-27-2012 at 06:43 PM.
dak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:41 AM #77
getonurknees88

regardless, its still the seller/shipper's responsibility to have their goods received in the described condition, and its really common sense to insure a package especially with markers because the value of the majority of markers out there are so high and its no more that 3 dollars to insure it all to prevent any mishaps like so.

all my deals minus the ones less than 100 bucks in value have always gotten insured. and if you cant spare 3 dollars than you shouldnt be trading/ buying paintball gear in the first place.

XJN think of it this way spending 3 extra dollars at time of shipping regardless if the receiver doesn't want it, its a lot better than paying 1000+ for his markers values. you are indeed at fault if he doesn't receive his guns you definitely owe him the value for his markers.
getonurknees88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:00 AM #78
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
xjn,

Please explain your connection to these accounts:
http://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=477475
http://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=479605
http://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=478576
http://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=492924

I would also like you to explain your connection to these usernames:
ballerman79
ballermandown
bigmanpaintball
crazygunna
crazypaintballer84
imthatboy
letmebe
madmanpaintball
one-more-chance
owner80
owner8485
paintball-man
thatlatinboy
thisiscrazy
this_is_crazy

Last edited by USAFWD : 09-28-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:36 AM #79
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is a Moderator
Kid is obviously a scammer. I remember seeing crap about XJN before and when I saw his name pop back up I knew it wouldn't end well.

xjn will get what he deserves one day - time to put him on blast.
GLOCK 19
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:00 PM #80
xjn (Banned)

xjn is for the Gunfight
Quote:
xjn,

Please explain your connection to these accounts:
http://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=477475
http://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=479605
http://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=478576
http://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=492924

I would also like you to explain your connection to these usernames:
ballerman79
ballermandown
bigmanpaintball
crazygunna
crazypaintballer84
imthatboy
letmebe
madmanpaintball
one-more-chance
owner80
owner8485
paintball-man
thatlatinboy
thisiscrazy
this_is_crazy
i have no connections with those name what so ever. I don't know where you've got those names or how you've came up with those as well.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:02 PM #81
xjn (Banned)

xjn is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
Kid is obviously a scammer. I remember seeing crap about XJN before and when I saw his name pop back up I knew it wouldn't end well.

xjn will get what he deserves one day - time to put him on blast.
think before you speak when you start commenting because people like you end up looking stupid afterwards.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:04 PM #82
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
i have no connections with those name what so ever. I don't know where you've got those names or how you've came up with those as well.
I didn't come up with them on my own obviously. I think you need to start telling the truth.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:11 PM #83
xjn (Banned)

xjn is for the Gunfight
Quote:
I didn't come up with them on my own obviously. I think you need to start telling the truth.
The names without a link has no relations to me what so ever. Only name that I used was sunshinee and dumaitztuan. first negative feedback on sunshine was due to the time when my dad passed away and I couldn't find time to ship his hoppers back due to everything that was going on. He then received his items later on but refused to remove negative feedback. The 2nd negative feedback was over a vanguard creed. He sent me a leaking marker and agreed to compensate and pay for the cost of the repair if I brought it to a tech, but there was no vanguard creed tech located where I lived. I refused to trade, and so shipped his markers back. in retaliation, he decided to leave me a negative feedback.

Dumaitztuan, was banned due to feedback fraud. I was banned due to incompetent admins who cant see that it was a legit trade that I had done locally. for the rest of the accounts, its does not belong to me
Old 09-28-2012, 12:15 PM #84
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
The names without a link has no relations to me what so ever. Only name that I used was sunshinee and dumaitztuan. first negative feedback on sunshine was due to the time when my dad passed away and I couldn't find time to ship his hoppers back due to everything that was going on. He then received his items later on but refused to remove negative feedback. The 2nd negative feedback was over a vanguard creed. He sent me a leaking marker and agreed to compensate and pay for the cost of the repair if I brought it to a tech, but there was no vanguard creed tech located where I lived. I refused to trade, and so shipped his markers back. in retaliation, he decided to leave me a negative feedback.

Dumaitztuan, was banned due to feedback fraud. I was banned due to incompetent admins who cant see that it was a legit trade that I had done locally. for the rest of the accounts, its does not belong to me
I'm sorry, but that does not appear to be the truth. I am giving you 24 hours to locate the markers belonging to Jogils. If the markers have not been located in the next 24 hours your personal information will be added to the confirmed scammers list.