Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 10:19 PM #1933
visualx
Raise Your Weapon
 
visualx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
wtf, could have sworn i replied to matt's two maps post...

obviously will have two maps, but i think it will get annoying/worrisome dragging out the gas stops to drain as much as possible
__________________
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
"Making money is art." -Warhol
Odi et amo.
visualx is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-26-2012, 10:21 PM #1934
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum
 
DrobertsPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cin-Dayton
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBR321 View Post
Me too but we can't always get what we want. Well in my case because I don't have a wrx to put it on but you get the point. By the way I got extra credit for doing the whale dialogue #yolo Also would you like me to find you one? I found that cluster and the morettes pretty quick lol

Do you have $700? http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3208805120.html First thing that popped up and I want it even though it's massive and everyone thinks WRC wings look like ****
Lol no thanks buddy. I need to buy other things before I get extras

Quote:
Originally Posted by visualx View Post
i want what's across from mine:


that's my neighbor =\
california?
DrobertsPB is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:22 PM #1935
visualx
Raise Your Weapon
 
visualx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
Old. Saw that days ago. Also saw about your dog loving all over him.
well, aren't you special



you're special to me


Quote:
Originally Posted by DrobertsPB View Post
california?
yuh
__________________
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
"Making money is art." -Warhol
Odi et amo.
visualx is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:23 PM #1936
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum
 
DrobertsPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cin-Dayton
nom
DrobertsPB is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:25 PM #1937
visualx
Raise Your Weapon
 
visualx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
walking by was a novelty; got old fast

too much jelly, not enough bread
__________________
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
"Making money is art." -Warhol
Odi et amo.
visualx is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:46 PM #1938
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.
 
RBR321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: staten island, ny
RBR321 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RBR321 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RBR321 supports Team VICIOUS
RBR321 supports DLX Technology
I wish I could get a photo of my friend's garage. I believe he's up to 8 Ferrari's now. F430, F430 Challenge, F430 Scuderia, F430 16M, 458 italia, 458 Italia Spyder, 599 GTB Fiorano. He used to race in the Challenge series and MX-5 Cup but I have no clue what he's doing recently racing wise. He owns a fire alarm business so that keep money rolling in for him.
__________________
"Originally posted by The_Hawk: I was really hoping this would be a thread about women on fire."
"Originally posted by DrobertsPB: I do that also, unless there is female company I pee with as much pressure as possible so its really loud, then they think I have a fire hose sized dick"
"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
'MURICA
RBR321 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:50 PM #1939
akward silence
Deep Sea Diving
 
akward silence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Honolulu, HI
 has been a member for 10 years
akward silence is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
akward silence is a top reviewer
Well I've got an STI in the driveway and one in the garage!
__________________
+14/-0
2014 Forester XT
2008 335i
OSTT GURU
F/S: EVGA GTX770 Classified
akward silence is online now  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:53 PM #1940
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.
 
RBR321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: staten island, ny
RBR321 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RBR321 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RBR321 supports Team VICIOUS
RBR321 supports DLX Technology
That's two more than me so I'm just as envious of you as I am of him lol
__________________
"Originally posted by The_Hawk: I was really hoping this would be a thread about women on fire."
"Originally posted by DrobertsPB: I do that also, unless there is female company I pee with as much pressure as possible so its really loud, then they think I have a fire hose sized dick"
"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
'MURICA
RBR321 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:54 PM #1941
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum
 
DrobertsPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cin-Dayton
I have a rust bucket triumph in the garage, and a barely functional wrx in my driveway.

suck it.
DrobertsPB is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 11:00 PM #1942
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum
 
DrobertsPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cin-Dayton


want that wheel in my 02
DrobertsPB is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 11:04 PM #1943
visualx
Raise Your Weapon
 
visualx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
i'm pretty content with what i have, but there are always nicer things
__________________
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
"Making money is art." -Warhol
Odi et amo.
visualx is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 06:42 AM #1944
ridebmx211
RC ARMY
 
ridebmx211's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: **703**
ridebmx211 is a founding member
ridebmx211 plays in the PSP
ridebmx211 supports Pev's Paintball
ridebmx211 plays in the APPA D4 division
ridebmx211 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrobertsPB View Post


want that wheel in my 02
that wheel sucks, there are much better aftermarket alternatives.
__________________
Rockin' Cocks
RC Revs
EXALT, Stiffi, The Lifestyle Clothing, PEVS, MCB
Save the Environment, PLAY PUMP!
ridebmx211 is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 07:36 AM #1945
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-
 
Rampager2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: East Texas
Just copy pasta from what I posted in the DIY thread.

Where it was yesterday morning on my way out. What I didn't grab a picture of that you can't see in any of these is my driver side view got ****ed up by falling tables and we have that apart fixing it too. Engine bay is mostly apart. We figure since the DP is so accessible right now we will go ahead and do that. Plus, with an Accessport, I can make the most of it.

We're also installed a CAI right now. We found a lot of sand throughout the intake area that shouldn't have been there. A visual inspection of the CAI couldn't find anything. There are Stage 2+ maps for a DP/CAI so it's okay.


You can see my AOS sitting all alone over there in this picture. Can't speak for how well it works yet.



Didn't come out as well as we liked. Can better know how it will look when the TMIC goes on and you can only see the sides.


Had to re-heat wrap the wiring assembly so we did it in red and black.

With most of this, we just figured we could try something new and see how we liked it. We will be pulling this all apart down the road to install injectors and fuel rails so, if we decide we don't like it, it won't be there long.


Where it sits as of right now. Depending on how today goes, we should be going to grab our jacks and stand and doing the downpipe, which is the only thing we're really waiting on. The CAI will go on quick, the TMIC goes back on quick, and the mirror just pops in. Assuming we get the stands/jacks, it should all be done this evening.
__________________
Steam: N-Ur-Face
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Maktub

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 07:56 AM #1946
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.
 
Supra_MKIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Not what you think
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrobertsPB View Post
[IM G]http://image.motortrend.com/f/9216659+w786+ar1/112_0611_23z+2006_subaru_wrx+front_interior.jpg[/IMG]

want that wheel in my 02
If that's the same wheel that was in my brother's car, no you don't. It's plasticy and uncomfortable.
__________________
ST:Tech- We write Haikus. Also, THE PLAGUE

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Supra_MKIII is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 08:06 AM #1947
ridebmx211
RC ARMY
 
ridebmx211's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: **703**
ridebmx211 is a founding member
ridebmx211 plays in the PSP
ridebmx211 supports Pev's Paintball
ridebmx211 plays in the APPA D4 division
ridebmx211 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
Just copy pasta from what I posted in the DIY thread.

Where it was yesterday morning on my way out. What I didn't grab a picture of that you can't see in any of these is my driver side view got ****ed up by falling tables and we have that apart fixing it too. Engine bay is mostly apart. We figure since the DP is so accessible right now we will go ahead and do that. Plus, with an Accessport, I can make the most of it.

We're also installed a CAI right now. We found a lot of sand throughout the intake area that shouldn't have been there. A visual inspection of the CAI couldn't find anything. There are Stage 2+ maps for a DP/CAI so it's okay.


You can see my AOS sitting all alone over there in this picture. Can't speak for how well it works yet.



Didn't come out as well as we liked. Can better know how it will look when the TMIC goes on and you can only see the sides.


Had to re-heat wrap the wiring assembly so we did it in red and black.

With most of this, we just figured we could try something new and see how we liked it. We will be pulling this all apart down the road to install injectors and fuel rails so, if we decide we don't like it, it won't be there long.


Where it sits as of right now. Depending on how today goes, we should be going to grab our jacks and stand and doing the downpipe, which is the only thing we're really waiting on. The CAI will go on quick, the TMIC goes back on quick, and the mirror just pops in. Assuming we get the stands/jacks, it should all be done this evening.
spiderman is gonna be mad
__________________
Rockin' Cocks
RC Revs
EXALT, Stiffi, The Lifestyle Clothing, PEVS, MCB
Save the Environment, PLAY PUMP!
ridebmx211 is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 08:11 AM #1948
akward silence
Deep Sea Diving
 
akward silence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Honolulu, HI
 has been a member for 10 years
akward silence is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
akward silence is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrobertsPB View Post


want that wheel in my 02
That looks like the 06 WRX wheel. I don't know about that one, but the 06 STI wheel is pretty nice. I prefer the 2009+ STI wheel though.
__________________
+14/-0
2014 Forester XT
2008 335i
OSTT GURU
F/S: EVGA GTX770 Classified
akward silence is online now  
Old 09-27-2012, 11:48 AM #1949
neoinil
Ĵķř
 
neoinil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Central Illinois
thats a woman for ya
neoinil is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 12:28 PM #1950
ridebmx211
RC ARMY
 
ridebmx211's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: **703**
ridebmx211 is a founding member
ridebmx211 plays in the PSP
ridebmx211 supports Pev's Paintball
ridebmx211 plays in the APPA D4 division
ridebmx211 is Legendary
****ing trolls......
__________________
Rockin' Cocks
RC Revs
EXALT, Stiffi, The Lifestyle Clothing, PEVS, MCB
Save the Environment, PLAY PUMP!
ridebmx211 is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 01:26 PM #1951
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED
 
kapp_badbloodz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: CLASSIFIED
 has been a member for 10 years
kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by pballler2269 View Post
What the **** is wrong with us? I'm going sunday.
You going to the one in PA that's always advertised on the radio?! I forget the town its in buts 2.5 hours from me. I'll be there on Sunday as well. We should try to find each other.... then have a dual

And Scott... its not gay if you bang an actor. What if its a hot actress who has tigobitties and a tight bod? Is that gay? I think that's pretty ****ing 'MERICA if you ask me...

Currently at an orthopedic surgeon getting a consultation about.my shoulder :/ and gas is currently 3.93/gallon. **** 30 min drives to see medical people who make me fill out forms and do busy work :hate:
__________________
OFFICIAL ORVIS WRECKING CREW
ANS GEAR || THE VEST GUY || PINOKIO HOPPERS

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
kapp_badbloodz is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 01:31 PM #1952
ridebmx211
RC ARMY
 
ridebmx211's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: **703**
ridebmx211 is a founding member
ridebmx211 plays in the PSP
ridebmx211 supports Pev's Paintball
ridebmx211 plays in the APPA D4 division
ridebmx211 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp_badbloodz View Post
You going to the one in PA that's always advertised on the radio?! I forget the town its in buts 2.5 hours from me. I'll be there on Sunday as well. We should try to find each other.... then have a dual

And Scott... its not gay if you bang an actor. What if its a hot actress who has tigobitties and a tight bod? Is that gay? I think that's pretty ****ing 'MERICA if you ask me...

Currently at an orthopedic surgeon getting a consultation about.my shoulder :/ and gas is currently 3.93/gallon. **** 30 min drives to see medical people who make me fill out forms and do busy work :hate:
banging any actor i dont care how big his titties are or how tight is bod is is gay.
Banging any actress from hottie to swamp donkey isnt gay.
__________________
Rockin' Cocks
RC Revs
EXALT, Stiffi, The Lifestyle Clothing, PEVS, MCB
Save the Environment, PLAY PUMP!
ridebmx211 is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 01:33 PM #1953
Alan777
Tree Fitty
 
Alan777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
PBN Y U NO RESIZE?! .
__________________
Premier Detailing LLC
Instagram: @premierdetailingllc
1991 Corvette
1994 BMW 325is
2013 Subaru Impreza Sport
Alan777 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump