Shootingropes
PewPew, Pew, 'Murica

Annual Supporting Member
Shootingropes plays in the PSP
Shootingropes is an NCPA player
Shootingropes supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by skwirnmn View Post
Just to put this into perspective, my flight out to MAO cost over 600 dollars, and the media pass I wore around my neck cost 1500. If he wants to pitch in for part of that, he can pm me for my paypal address. On the contrary, he did not contact me or any of the videographers who spent their time and money to film these events... there for, there kind of is a "problem with it."

edit: He couldn't have used a different audio track either..? This is the audio track to the trailer of IMDb's 14th movie of all time "inception"
You took my post out of context. I said that he screwed up not at least giving the videographers credit to the footage he used. Also, you are being paid to film certain teams, as well as from SocialPaintball, I'm sure you're receiving benefits from their YouTube channel, and your fair share of views, which = $$$. He is not going to make a penny off of this, but when/if he does, go ahead and sue him lol.

We are arguing in the same direction, just re-read my post.

For Sale: Project Geo
Shootingropes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-26-2012, 10:21 PM #23
contract*killa
MASS Media

contract*killa posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingropes View Post
You took my post out of context. I said that he screwed up not at least giving the videographers credit to the footage he used. Also, you are being paid to film certain teams, as well as from SocialPaintball, I'm sure you're receiving benefits from their YouTube channel, and your fair share of views, which = $$$. He is not going to make a penny off of this, but when/if he does, go ahead and sue him lol.

We are arguing in the same direction, just re-read my post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingropes View Post
You guys act like the footage is from a blockbuster movie.

Yes, he seriously screwed up not giving HK, SocialPaintball, EgoBallas, and others credit where it is due in the video, but as long as he isn't selling it, theres no problem with it.
seems to me like you didnt think it was a big deal that he stole footage.
contract*killa is offline   Reply With Quote