Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 09-18-2012, 09:31 PM #274
MikeM

MikeM is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Great event Ray!
This was my first Training Day and definately won't be my last.
Well planned, well run, well staffed, well reffed on great fields at a great facility all at a very reasonable price.
What more can you ask for?
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-20-2012, 08:48 AM #275
hokori

This was my first command role in a mission based scenario event, where you don't know the missions in advance. D-Day command is totally different than this, and they are interesting in their own rights. I was not completely prepared and should have spent more time before the event getting up to speed. If I am part of command next year, there will not be as much of a close call as this year (yeah smack talk starting already)

To the spy, you got me, I took your explanation and went with it, next time, not so lucky. Send me your PM with your address and I will see if I can get you the card I took off of you. I processed what you said and moved on, I also didn't know how to call you out any more than seeing your card. Not sure how to handle this in the future.

Camoe Joe, I appreciate the honors of the MVP, and I can't state how much it means, but it was the team that did the work, I just pointed them in the right direction.

Shadow Ops you rocked, it came down to just a hairs breath of getting MVT, your guys that helped out were on the spot, and it was team effort with them on our side.

MVP you guys were all over the place, even if you are the nasty Allies at D-Day I will share a side with you any time.

Ray, I loved the game, the crazy crap, the fun, and the scenario, I would like more time, an extra 30 minutes or so before the game starts, to organize the platoons and work out comms. This may have been my inexperience at the start, so next year much different. Tell your wife I want my Helicopter fuel gift wrapped and dropped flaming on the enemy base!

Overall, it was a great time, it was my second Training Day, and I will be back next year.

Now what to do between now and then
hokori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:13 AM #276
rockstar1

Thanks to Camojoe and Hokori for the shoutout we will get it next year SEALS FTW
62 PLAYS LIKE 17,Founder and Captain team SHADOW OPS,SWIFT SILENT DEADLY. Dragon Commander Rise of the Dragon. MVT Beaches of Normandy 2010 and 2011 MVT Stalingrad 2011 Oh Crap Beaches n a Joker MVP 2012
rockstar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:48 PM #277
PYROMAN

Dont get to relaxed or to sure of yourselves, Adolph "SKULLY" Ferrer will have more than just two days to prepare for TDIV. Last I heard, he was already starting to recruit for next years game.
He really wants to do what Joe couldnt, and thats bring home a WIN for the Rangers next year!
Il longest running Young Guns Tournament Series
WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET
Xtreme Fantasy Role Playing Games
PYROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:00 AM #278
CamoJoe
PAV Owner Operator

CamoJoe donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROMAN View Post
Dont get to relaxed or to sure of yourselves, Adolph "SKULLY" Ferrer will have more than just two days to prepare for TDIV. Last I heard, he was already starting to recruit for next years game.
He really wants to do what Joe couldnt, and thats bring home a WIN for the Rangers next year!
Now that I've tasted the sweet sweet flavor of Victory, I can say good luck to Skully. It will take him a year to come up with a way to beat the Seals.
CamoJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:08 AM #279
hokori

I also have a year to prepare
hokori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:21 PM #280
ROCStar
SaintS Scenario Paintball

Sponsored By:
Paintball Explosion --- Valken ---Killjoy Industries --- Flurry Industries
ROCStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:47 PM #281
rockstar1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROMAN View Post
It's TDIX not TDIV it's 9 not 4 already did that one
62 PLAYS LIKE 17,Founder and Captain team SHADOW OPS,SWIFT SILENT DEADLY. Dragon Commander Rise of the Dragon. MVT Beaches of Normandy 2010 and 2011 MVT Stalingrad 2011 Oh Crap Beaches n a Joker MVP 2012
rockstar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups