Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-22-2012, 06:40 PM #1
Angrypencils

Trracer vs Azodin Kaos Pump?

Title says it all... Which would be better in a woodsball atmosphere? And no, I don't really care that much about mounting a super tacticool 4x rifle scope and that stuff. I've never played pump but really want to get into it, and these two are my top choices right now...

I would like to keep things light and compact which makes me lean towards the Trracer but if the Azodin is better then by all means, recommend it
Angrypencils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2012, 06:45 PM #2
Unstoppablepb

Kaos Pump
Old 09-24-2012, 01:51 PM #3
whoizsean
FOR THE NRG

whoizsean is playing at Living Legends V
whoizsean owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
whoizsean owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
whoizsean supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstoppablepb
Kaos Pump
This is stupid, idiodic people like you need to stop posting crap in this section without anything to back up your claim, its not a "vote for your favorite gun" thread

To the op, ergonomically, i felt the kaos felt a little more compact and easier to move around in the hands, if you like to move around a lot in the woods i would really suggest a trracer with a bottomline kit. Trracer to me was a noticeably quieter in the woods which is a definite advantage. The kaos's "farting" shot signature i found was very annoying. Both have their ups and downs but are really nice pumps for the price.

Jokers Paintball
whoizsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:56 PM #4
ElJefe13

ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
I own a Trracer and I've seen an Azodin Kaos. My opinion is that the Trracer is better. Built in sights (the feed neck has a little sight on it that works awesome) and the hopper is out of the way. Also, it's cheaper to buy and customize. And btw I like backbottle better than bottomline.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:04 PM #5
Angrypencils

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizsean View Post
This is stupid, idiodic people like you need to stop posting crap in this section without anything to back up your claim, its not a "vote for your favorite gun" thread

To the op, ergonomically, i felt the kaos felt a little more compact and easier to move around in the hands, if you like to move around a lot in the woods i would really suggest a trracer with a bottomline kit. Trracer to me was a noticeably quieter in the woods which is a definite advantage. The kaos's "farting" shot signature i found was very annoying. Both have their ups and downs but are really nice pumps for the price.
My friend was just using the Trracer at a scenario we were at, and it seemed to me like it was LOUD (he was using an Apex 2, not sure if that makes a difference). I've never seen a Kaos Pump before, but I don't know if it's any better quality (whatever quality ~50$ gets somebody anyway) than the Trracer. I like the idea that the Trracer can use the spring loaded stickfeed and the back-bottle setup is perfect for a little 13/3000. However, being the happy owner of an Azodin Blitz, I was wondering if the Kaos was on par.
Angrypencils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:48 PM #6
anthony2714

anthony2714 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
anthony2714 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
anthony2714 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
The traccer u can hold down the trigger and pump but can not on the azodin that is the main reason i like the traccer