PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 07:18 AM #1
eninn (Banned)

Grace big

The human heart beats about 100,000 times a day. At this rate it still takes it thirty years to beat one billion times ....

Blood begins its journey in the arteries as pure oxygenated blood and flows to different parts of the body. It returns to the veins that carry impure blood from different parts of the body. The impure venous blood flows from the right side of the heart to the lungs for purification.

Who did manufacture that perfect design, coincidence or blind nature!!!?

In the lungs, when we inhale oxygen, the latter comes in contact with the impure blood and a sort of combustion takes place with the blood being purified. The blood gives out carbonic acid generated from the poisonous matter and takes in oxygen. The purified blood is taken by the four pulmonary veins to the left ventricle. The blood is later pumped from the left ventricle into the aorta, from the aorta; it passes to the different arteries of the body. The pure blood from the arteries goes to the capillaries. From the capillaries, it goes to the tissues. The tissues take in the oxygen and give out carbon dioxide. The veins carry the impurities to the right side of the heart.

We have to ask some primitive questions to atheists and disbelievers and they have to answer it by little common sense:

Length of circulatory system of human ranges from 50,000 to 60000 miles in a child's body and close to 100,000 miles in an adult. Scientists say that the circumference of the earth at the equator is 25,000 miles, if the blood vessels of an adult were lined up end to end, they would circle the equator four times! Who manufactured that precise design?
The human heart beats about 100,000 times a day. At this rate it still takes it thirty years to beat one billion times. Can any disbeliever or atheist tell us about any human made any machine that works for 30 years without stop or any type of maintenance? (At end there must be a creator for any thing).
The blood needs 20 seconds to circulate in the whole circulatory system. Who created that system, coincidence or nature?

Any reasonable man should reach one result that there is only one great creator who created all of that. Allah says: ((such is) the artistry of God, who disposes of all things in perfect order: for he is well acquainted with all that ye do.) (Sūrat Al-Naml-verse88).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClLwNzGhtO0
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=a... ed982569#3,1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa5cX...embedded#at=85
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-24-2012, 08:17 AM #2
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
It requires a lot of maintenance as life expectancy without doctors was less than half of what it is today. The human body is amazing, but so amazing it had to be divine, not even close.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 09-24-2012, 11:31 AM #3
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Dignity small

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old 09-24-2012, 11:56 AM #4
Iamamartianchurch

Taking the "we dont know, so aliens" approach to metaphysics is lazy and flawed. Anyone caught doing so ought to be forced to public self flagellation.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:54 PM #5
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn View Post
Who did manufacture that perfect design, coincidence or blind nature!!!?

Can any disbeliever or atheist tell us about any human made any machine that works for 30 years without stop or any type of maintenance? (At end there must be a creator for any thing).
A friend of mine died back in highschool in her sleep not because of sickness or an accident, but what could be summed up as her body failing to operate in a normal manner.

If we were perfect in design, that wouldn't happen now would it? Nothing in this universe is perfect.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."

Last edited by Drex17 : 09-24-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:47 AM #6
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Annual Supporting Member
The human respiratory system is an awfully inefficient design compared to other creatures in the animal kingdom. If it was created it was by an imperfect god who didn't know what the hell he was doing.

People all too often make the mistake of thinking that we are the pinnacle of evolution. The fact of the matter is we are poorly designed for our environment lacking any intrinsic survival skills. We are weak, slow, and stupid when compared with the animal kingdom.

Last edited by Paper_Cut : 09-25-2012 at 10:52 AM.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:07 AM #7
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
The only reason why we are where we are in the animal kingdom is our brain and the ability to grasp things (physically a la opposable thumbs). Though, some may argue that being bipedal is what helped us survive our own demise 100,000 - 250,000 years ago when the human race was almost wiped out completely. We were able to migrate the long distances needed to resettle.

If we were meant to be so superior, we wouldn't have needed to resettle. We wouldn't have to worry about the climate. We wouldn't have to hold our breath underwater. We wouldn't have to eat and breath through the same hole, leading to countless numbers of people choking on their own food and dying throughout our existence. We wouldn't have unnecessary organs, but we would have secondary or tertiary organs as backups in case others fail (or we'd just have organs that would never fail).

There are FAR too fallacies in the argument that mankind is "perfect." Unfortunately, perfect is not objective term either, so once again, the belief is able to fall back on "well, it's what I believe" and can't be appropriately challenged. A good argument isn't one that can't be challenged; instead, it is one that can and is challenged, but holds up to scrutiny.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old 09-25-2012, 11:10 AM #8
Iamamartianchurch

I don't get it. Traditional man and his religions regarded the human body as imperfect likewise for material existence.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:14 PM #9
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
I don't get it. Traditional man and his religions regarded the human body as imperfect likewise for material existence.
We are saying the body is imperfect, religion says the brain, in specific the moral code, is imperfect.

So, basically judging on his behavior, god seems to be a perfect moral vacuum while humans are burdened with a conscience.

Last edited by Paper_Cut : 09-25-2012 at 12:34 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:46 PM #10
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper_Cut View Post
We are saying the body is imperfect, religion says the brain, in specific the moral code, is imperfect.

So, basically judging on his behavior, god seems to be a perfect moral vacuum while humans are burdened with a conscience.
I know you are. I'm point out that traditional society and religion believed that the body was imperfect. So I don't understand where the **** people like ennin get the idea that their religion says the human is perfect.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:17 PM #11
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
I know you are. I'm point out that traditional society and religion believed that the body was imperfect. So I don't understand where the **** people like ennin get the idea that their religion says the human is perfect.
The answer is simple: pride. Anything self aware is going to believe that it is the best and most deserving of praise and base its entire paradigm around this belief.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:45 PM #12
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper_Cut View Post
The answer is simple: pride. Anything self aware is going to believe that it is the best and most deserving of praise and base its entire paradigm around this belief.
Im banking my money on stupidity. He seems more dazzled at the design of the human body rather than its efficiency or quality.
Closed Thread