Community Focus

Old 09-25-2012, 07:20 AM #1
Ego_UPcomer10
Rec ball status

Ego_UPcomer10 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ego_UPcomer10 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Question Korea Paintball Air issue

Evening Gents,

Im going to make this short and sweet. I am looking for reasons to bring to the local military paintball field on why Comprest Air is better than CO2 and how it will bring more players out to play. Any thought is not a bad one i just need them to get regular air so everyone with a gun that refuses to run CO2 through will come play. Thanks!

Reese Stock

Reese "AKA WEEZLE" Stock
Ego_UPcomer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-25-2012, 09:36 AM #2
Rob @ Ninja PB

Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego_UPcomer10 View Post
Evening Gents,

Im going to make this short and sweet. I am looking for reasons to bring to the local military paintball field on why Comprest Air is better than CO2 and how it will bring more players out to play. Any thought is not a bad one i just need them to get regular air so everyone with a gun that refuses to run CO2 through will come play. Thanks!

Reese Stock
Reese, you may want to contact other military installations and talk to their MWR coordinators. MWR is Morale Welfare and Recreation and they are the ones that usually handle managing the paintball fields on base. If you're looking to convince a base in Korea to use HPA, you may have some luck contacting Kadena AFB in Japan as they import a lot of our Ninja bottles and use HPA on base. I have some contacts that I might be able to put you in contact with if you're interested. Feel free to email me at rob@ninjapaintball.com or call me at 877-646-5287 x309 if you need help. I also wrote an article for PBX3 magazine on different propellants that may also assist. I can send you a copy if you need it.
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote