PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 09-25-2012, 10:16 AM #1
bigandugly
Pump Zombie

bigandugly has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gearbag Sale - Tac One body, vests, Sly pack, and more!!!

Clearing out my gear bag! What I'll do is provide first a list of what I'm selling with prices, then follow that list with pictures and description of the item. List will also be updated as items are sold. Prices include shipping within the US, please contact me if you need prices for shipping to locations outside of the US. PayPal payments accepted only. Prices are also OBO, so feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse. Cash is king, not really looking for any trades. Please post in thread first, before seinding a PM; priority will be based on post date. Onwards to the list:

SOLD!!! Tac-One Body: $120
Air-Thru vertical grip: $25
SOLD LOCALLYSly S11 4+5 Pod Pack: $50
SOLD ON PBNDye Lock Lid Pods: $25
SOLDSpecial Ops Paintball Operative V2 Vest (black): $45
SOLDSpecial Ops Paintball Operative V2 Vest (olive): $45
Special Ops Fusion Pants (XL) and Jersey (L) set, SO Digi: $150

SOLD!!! Tac-One Body: $120 shipped/PP'ed
In pretty good cosmetic condition. Will come with detent and clamping feedneck as pictured.

Air-Thru vertical grip: $25
In pretty good cosmetic condition. Originally came off of my Tac-One, which was purchased new. Includes the attached 90 degree swivel macroline fittings, as well as two short lengths of macroline, as pictured. The two attachments screws that are attached to the top are included as well.

SOLD LOCALLYSly S11 4+5 Pod Pack: $50
Gently used pack. Black with neon green accents. 4 pod slots, with additional elastic bands to hold 5 additional pods. In very good condition; stopped using it after deciding to go with a limited paint setup. Selling pod pack for $50 by itself.
SOLD ON PBNDye Lock Lid Pods: $25
6 Dye Lock Lid pods, gently used, in very good condition. Stopped using these pods after deciding to go with a limited paint setup.

SOLDSpecial Ops Paintball Operative V2 Vest (black): $45
New in black, but missing the original plastic bag that the vest came in. Size L. Very nice vest, MOLLE system. Internal elastic adjustable waist (similar to how a pod pack is worn). Adjustable sides. Zipper on back leads to pouch for hydration bladder (i.e. CamelBak). Includes throat protector. Brand new price was $99.95. Selling for $45.

SOLDSpecial Ops Paintball Operative V2 Vest (olive): $45
New, in olive drab green. Size L. Very nice vest, MOLLE system. Internal elastic adjustable waist (similar to how a pod pack is worn). Adjustable sides. Zipper on back leads to pouch for hydration bladder (i.e. CamelBak). Includes throat protector. Has same features as black vest pictured above, just didn't remove vest from packaging for pictures. Brand new price was $99.95. Selling for $45.

Special Ops Fusion Pants (XL) and Jersey (L) set, SO Digi: $150
New, out of plastic packaging. Special Ops Paintball pants and jersey. Style name is Fusion. Color is SO Digi, a dark woodsy digital camo pattern. Pants are size XL, jersey is size L. This was an extra set that I wanted to keep around; my primary set fits very well, and I'm 5'10, about 215 pounds.

Last edited by bigandugly : 10-16-2012 at 08:36 PM.
bigandugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2012, 02:15 AM #2
London77

V2 Op Vests

Hey man.

I'll take both the V2 Vests. Thanks for digging them out of storage

- London
London77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:02 AM #3
bigandugly
Pump Zombie

London77 - PM'd you back.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:47 PM #4
bigandugly
Pump Zombie

Price drop on the Tac One Body: NOW $120 shipped and Paypal'ed!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 07:58 PM #5
robf88
Berserker

robf88 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
robf88 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Do you still have those locklids for sale?
robf88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:05 PM #6
bigandugly
Pump Zombie

Just a few items left....
Just think...that Special Ops jersey and pants set can be pretty much considered vintage!!!
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.