PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 09-18-2012, 01:12 AM #1
Tempted (Banned)

Voided warranty un-voided.

Most people with current gear are able to return faulty products for free repair. Some have lost their warranty due to unauthorized modifications or excessive abuse. Others have older equipment that have passed their covered period.

I repair/rebuild/restore equipment. All equipment. Hoppers, markers, pneumatics, etc. This includes REPAIRING electronic components, replacing electronics and all other vital components as well as performing precision upgrade installs. I've been out of work(injury, not laziness) and have taken to restoring markers to pass time and keep me occupied. If I repair something it will be warrantied.

Prices depend on repair but they will be minimal, I'd rather have something to do and make little than nothing to do and die of boredom. You will pay for the parts, but I have most parts to repair most markers/loaders. Some new, some used. I have an extremely extensive marker/hopper/parts inventory.

You will pay for shipping but I can provide the label from my USPS account if you would prefer to have only one transaction than two. Once I receive payment I can send a label for you to print and attach to the box.

If a board has a bad component and I do not have a replacement then I may need to order the part. It will add to turn around time. If its a simple repair it will be completed within 3 days. I do repair solenoids if they can be repaired. Any board repaired will be done correctly with the appropriate solder using the appropriate techniques.

Of course cleaning and general maintenance will be offered but it likely won't be worth the shipping. Cleaning a Tippmann isn't worth what the shipping will be but for something like that I'll charge less than 10 bucks to disassemble, clean, re-lube and reassemble. If it needs O rings or rubber detents(Cocker/Angel style detents won't be free) I'll cover it, but if it needs something significant I'll inform you prior to repair.

I'm fluent in all makes/models and pay extreme attention to detail. I thoroughly enjoy restoring/repairing classic markers. It doesn't matter if they are locked up, damaged or just leaking I take great care of them due to the fact that once they are gone, they are gone. I hate seeing classics tossed in a closet to spend the rest of their lives getting hammered on by shoes and other discarded junk.

If you would like, the equipment can be sent to a paintball field here to ensure delivery and trust. The repairs can be recorded upon request and faulty parts can be returned along with the repaired product.

I do not anno. I do polish.

Box of neglected markers needing service. I purchased them knowing that they hadn't been used in over a decade and all needed complete rebuilds.

First marker from that lot repaired.

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...rent=017-1.jpg
http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...rent=025-1.jpg

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...rent=031-1.jpg
http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...rent=021-1.jpg

Second from that lot.
Bottom left SE.

Third. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of this ones rebuild.

Forth. Another I neglected to take rebuild pictures of.

Valken V-Max repaired out of warranty. Needed replacement drive gears and re-drilled main gear dowel pin.

Tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-18-2012, 01:13 AM #2
Tempted (Banned)

Needed everything. It required a complete, 100% restoration. The bolt was locked in the breech, everything leaked, marker would not even attempt to cycle.

Needed a partial re-build. It received all new seals.

Here are some others:

Needed solenoid repair and correct assembly(had a leak and wasn't correctly assembled).

Needed all seals and O rings.

Just a general servicing. Torn down, lubed, assembled.

Needed a lot.

General maintenance and a detent.

Cleaning and lubing.

General maintenance.

I'm more looking for something to do rather than make money. If you need third party shipping, its free. If you would like me to test 3rd party items its 5 bucks for anything in the box. That is only to cover air and packing material.

God Bless.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:55 PM #3
madgunner4

madgunner4 supports Team VICIOUS
madgunner4 plays in the APPA beginner division
madgunner4 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
madgunner4 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
How much for a complete rebuild and some frame screws on a evil NXT?
madgunner4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:28 PM #4
Tempted (Banned)

Sending a PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:32 AM #5
AngelKeeper

PM'ing!
AngelKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:41 AM #6
Tempted (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKeeper View Post
PM'ing!
Got ya back
Old 09-28-2012, 05:16 PM #7
B BoP

PM'd
Virtue Paintball
|O'HARE Paintball Park |
B BoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:17 PM #8
Tempted (Banned)

Old 10-13-2012, 12:50 AM #9
mercerasian
Thai-Son Le

mercerasian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mercerasian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mercerasian plays in the APPA beginner division
Are you still offering this service? I live in Macon, GA and I have a 2011 Proto Rail that isn't firing due to a solenoid hose that isn't fitting onto the nipple correctly which makes it leak horribly and a faulty capacitor between the board and solenoid. Could you send me a PM on how much you think it'd cost?
mercerasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:47 PM #10
Tempted (Banned)

PMd.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:47 AM #11
B BoP

This guy is as legit as they come and responds extremely fast to everything. My gun got to him Monday and he was already repairing it, cleaning it, and testing it the same day.
Virtue Paintball
|O'HARE Paintball Park |
Old 10-24-2012, 08:56 AM #12
BND10706
Puddle Pirate

BND10706 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I want to also throw my word in.

This guy has been assisting me for months with questions about repairs and marker parts etc.

I ended up buying some things off him and he had some great communications.

You can sense the quality he does.

I just sent my marker off to him to be repaired, and I trust what he is doing 100%. I know I am going to get my marker back like brand new.
BND10706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:30 AM #13
Tempted (Banned)

Wait til ya see B BoP's DM
Old 12-26-2012, 01:39 AM #14
B BoP

Well it's been 2 months and I don't have my gun back from this guy, nor did he give me a working telephone number. I haven't heard from him in about a month. Pretty sweet, just want my dm6 back.
Virtue Paintball
|O'HARE Paintball Park |
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.