You have a few options here:
1. Get an eblade frame and board (e2, zeroB, or tadao board will allow for ramping, e1 only has semi)
2. Get someone to mill out SF frame for an e2, zeroB, or tadao (Takes time and money but is possible)
3. Get a universal T-board from here
and install it (not too bad if you can solder, get the one that is closed bolt). Cheaper than a new frame and eblade board.
4. Use semi in CFOA (sucks when everyone else is ramping but costs you no money).
5. Pick up a new/used gun that can do PSP ramping and keep the BM for rec play (or sell it).