PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-23-2012, 07:42 PM #1
Gundo paintball

lift my ban.....

user name gundopaintball

i'll just paste a few pm's between me and usafwd just to make it easier... it explains all.

Originally Posted by Gundo paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundo paintball
hello. this is gundopaintball, my account for banned for a week this morning, for a " new item in used forums"....... look over my thread, THERE IS NO NEW ITEMS......this must be a mistake, the only gun you can be talking about is the etek 4 am, but you can clearly see wear on the grips........and it SAYS ITS BEEN USED in the description....................................... .................................................. .................................................. ....................

him
Looks like you were issued an infraction because it looks new, plus it has all of the original tags on it, which adds to the new look. The best thing to do is remove all original tags from items so they don't appear to be new.

me
looks.......is that a joke? so i can report every listing that has a marker that looks new, because it has stickers......i'm not trying to be rude but this is retarded. i was issued one last week, and that was weak sauce, i changed the description so there would be no confustion and added a close up of the grips..... i would like my ban lifted.

him
I'm just passing along what I was told by the moderator who issued the infraction. I cannot lift the ban. You would need to post in the Talk to Mods/Admins section requesting a review of the infraction/ban.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post76811717
Gundo paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2012, 09:40 PM #2
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
I can help you out with that.

The important part is to remove all new or "only tested" items and put an accurate description of how much use each used item has received. You especially need to describe items that could be new based on the picture.

Honestly, if you are clear with your descriptions and pictures, then there isn't a problem. If you're unclear, you risk an infraction and/or the thread being closed or moved. The real answer here is just to make future threads very clear so users and mods can't be confused.

Here are some quick tips for using our used equipment section:
Never put items there that were only briefly used or "just tested."
Don't take pictures with the equipment in or with packaging if it could be mistaken for new.
Remove all factory stickers (like warning stickers).
Don't try to make the product appear new in any way in the pictures.
Don't say: LNIB, BNIB, NIB or anything with the word "new" in it.
Describe clearly and accurately how much use each product has seen.
Don't mention other new items you have for sale. They don't belong in the thread at all.

Let me know when you understand those. Then I'll unban you so you can edit the thread and fix the issues.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:48 PM #3
Gundo paintball

I understand them, that's why I fixed my thread after I got the first infraction. Look at my thread for your self, look at the one I got banned for. I showed a close up of the wear on the grips and to avoid confusion I listed how many shots.....should be zero confusion. I have since removed the stickers.....witch is silly but maybe people will read descriptions....

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post76811717
Gundo paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:41 PM #4
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
I reversed it. Please clean the thread up and make sure you followed all of the tips above.
John is offline   Reply With Quote