Cracker with a gun
- Logan -

Annual Supporting Member
Cracker with a gun supports Cereal Killerz 2
Cracker with a gun plays in the APPA beginner division
Cracker with a gun is Legendary
Cracker with a gun supports DLX Technology
would this anno be legal-- picture inside

im assuming this anno is NOT, i repeat is probably NOT, legal for PSP... but i would like to make sure. FX Anodizing does this anno and i would like to get my 2k5'd timmy project done after its all finished, but want to remain tournament legal.

However, instead of the yellow, if the Orange was just extended to take up the rest of the front, would it then be deemed legal?

Cracker with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-21-2012, 07:19 AM #2
kru-c
Mac Daddy Allstars

has been a member for 10 years
kru-c plays in the PSP
kru-c plays in the APPA D3 division
You could most likley get away with that since that yellow if off and yellow in paint is brivht. But, you are paying alot of money to potentially get called out with a ref thinkkng it might be a hit.

Proudly Sponsored by: GI SPORTZ| AC402.com | Understood | Kila Products | Furious | Exalt | CJ's Paintball | GoPro | SteelMX Optics | Custom Vinyl Express | Thesehands.com

PSP Chicago 2011 D4 - 4th
PSP Chicago 2012 D4 - 1st
PSP World Cup 2012 D3 - 2nd
PSP Chicago 2013 D3 - 1st
PSP World Cup 2013 D3 - 2nd
PSP Chicago 2014 D3 - 1st
kru-c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:25 AM #3
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker with a gun View Post
im assuming this anno is NOT, i repeat is probably NOT, legal for PSP... but i would like to make sure. FX Anodizing does this anno and i would like to get my 2k5'd timmy project done after its all finished, but want to remain tournament legal.

However, instead of the yellow, if the Orange was just extended to take up the rest of the front, would it then be deemed legal?

9.1.2. Prohibited colors – any player/team found to be wearing clothing that may impede the judge’s ability to make a proper call, may be asked to remove such clothing.

So the rulebook does not clearly state the amount of yellow you are allowed to have on your gear. But I play in a PSP affiliate league as well, and this is their rule on the protective color that PSP probably follows:

5.01 Protected Color. The excess color yellow is prohibited on any player equipment or clothing, except that a player's jersey, pants, gloves or shoes may have yellow so long as no part of yellow coloring is more than 0.25 cm from some other color, and no more than 10% of any 5cm by 5cm square on clothing or item is yellow. Any player/team found to be wearing clothing that may impede the judge’s ability to make a proper call, may be asked to remove such clothing or may even be ejected from that particular match until item is removed.

So I am not positive on this. If anything, I think you can put tape on the yellow parts of your gun if you really wanted to, but yea. Hope I was some sort of help to you
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:17 AM #4
Cracker with a gun
- Logan -

Annual Supporting Member
Cracker with a gun supports Cereal Killerz 2
Cracker with a gun plays in the APPA beginner division
Cracker with a gun is Legendary
Cracker with a gun supports DLX Technology
Thank you guys... What if i were to ask for the yellow to be taken out? Do you think that Orange would work and not get mistaken... this will be my first anno'd gun that isn't black w/ lime accents
Cracker with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:00 AM #5
mibunkerking
Chris-PSP Head Ref

mibunkerking owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I dont see a problem with that gun. However that could change in the sun. Pictures sometimes tell lies about what color something truly is. Clearing it with the fields ultimate will help but doesn't mean that you won't get pulled by mistake. Having them change the yellow out would elimate most off your problems though.

PSP Head Refferee

Last edited by mibunkerking : 09-22-2012 at 07:04 AM.
mibunkerking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:15 AM #6
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports DLX Technology
Honestly yea, it's not worth the risk. I'd get the yellow annoe'd out. Plus, one referee might say it's fine than another might say it's illegal. So it would be best to just get a new color
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote