Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-15-2012, 11:04 PM #1
MrPLOXPLOXPLOX
Team Powershift!

semiautomatic mechanical marker suggestions! halp!

Hello all. im a pump player on a woodsball team, and im not a bad pump player by any means, i just feel like i need more firepower when we go play at big games. i seemed to do pretty fine at Waynes world Grand Finale 2011 playing pump, my team got Most Valuable Team for orange side, but i feel like i could be doing a whole lot more if i had a semi-automatic marker.

see, i want a light, preferably small, accurate as possible, mechanical semiautomatic marker that ISNT a tippmann. im used to playing with a phantom, and i always wished there was a way to have a gun that is almost identicle to the phantom, just semi-automatic. i dont want fire-rate, just the ability to put a few more down-range than i can with a pump, but with the same advantages as a pump (i.e. small light tank and hopper, very little weight)

ALSO something that is very important to me- it has to be consistent. preferably something i can put a regulator on, but if not, it has to be at least a little consistent. (i.e. +/- 10 or less FPS)

can i get some suggestions from my paintball brethren?

It takes alotta balls.

TM15 LE Tan and Black
MrPLOXPLOXPLOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-16-2012, 08:42 AM #2
JESTERTLS

For what your wanting I'd probably say try to find a good Automag/MiniMag or maybe a mech cocker.
JESTERTLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:23 PM #3
custar

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by JESTERTLS View Post
For what your wanting I'd probably say try to find a good Automag/MiniMag or maybe a mech cocker.
I will second this. Automags have a regulator built into the valve. Start with a Mag with a Classic valve, and you can upgrade to an RT-derived valve if/when you want, keeping all your other parts. Just remember parts from the RT Classic are not intertchangeable with those other iterations of Automags.

custar

"That the said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United states who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms..."
Samuel Adams
Ave Caesar Obama! Tributituri ad moritus te salutant.

Looking for Action Markers Diadem Tanks for sale

Old feedback thread
custar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:02 AM #4
Devlin123

mech ion?

there are also an auto-kit for the phantom... but I heard they did not function that well.
Devlin123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:29 PM #5
tree_of_E

mech cocker all day
tree_of_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:09 PM #6
Tempted (Banned)

The OP might have died from old age. Doubt he's very interested in your opinion after 8 months.
Tempted is offline   Reply With Quote