Community Focus

Old 09-20-2012, 04:43 PM #43
private_silver
Fire and Forget.

private_silver is an NCPA player
private_silver plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinopaintball View Post
i agree with what he said, but i did put a virtue board into my rotor for ONE reason. i love the rotor, best hopper ever. there is one thing i dont like about it though the fact that if you dont load it quickly, it will turn off, with the virtue board you can change that, and also the other adjustable features are nice, but i got it for the ability to not have to turn it on again.
Eh? I claim bull**** on that sir. I've left my rotor run for 3 days straight with nothing in it to see how long the batteries lasted under constant drain. Never once shut itself off.
Crossfire 68/45 w/ Stealth
private_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:49 PM #44
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
um...bigger motors take more batteries to turn...this does not entirely mean its faster...kinda like saying a fat kid with a bigger heart is going to be quicker because he has more blood running through his veins and more adrenalin. either way I almost threw my magna through the floor and my halo was a *****. my rotor is plenty fast and If your out shooting it, it means your prolly also breaking the field rules on speed and modes, def dont want you playing side by side with me , cheater. lol

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
sledneckforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:02 PM #45
tinopaintball

Annual Supporting Member
tinopaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tinopaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tinopaintball supports Team VICIOUS
tinopaintball supports Team VICIOUS
tinopaintball supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by private_silver View Post
Eh? I claim bull**** on that sir. I've left my rotor run for 3 days straight with nothing in it to see how long the batteries lasted under constant drain. Never once shut itself off.
the loader stock, turns itself off fairly quick with nothing in it, at least that is how mine was, and i thought all of them did that. mine has always shut off with nothing in it after there was something in it, after a constant time, which is probably about 5-10 seconds. maybe mine just did that, idk, but frequently when i had to reload, i had to turn it back on.

and also i just looked it up, and apparently there is no idle cut off for the rotor, so my stock board just must have had a problem, idk, the virtue board is nice though, solved my problem, which i though for some reason was a feature. this whole time i guess i was wrong though, cant find anything about it. yeah, but my problem was just that it would shut off about 5-10 seconds after the whole hopper was shot, and it would do it every time, and i guess as i said i thought all rotors did that.

just i guess a problem with my rotor, but it is great now, and i still love it.

you cant out shoot a rotor, i have tried, i get my csl to 33 bps, and the rotor is still going strong, and it feeds way faster than any halo i have ever seen.
Vicious CSL #3 --- Candy red ninja 68/45 --- SEED Rotor
Etha --------------------Ninja 68/45----------- Rotor
tinopaintball is offline   Reply With Quote