Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2012, 06:57 PM #694
g2k556
fustercluck
 
g2k556's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KoT
sounds like a ***** of a ****. i'd honestly forget about her, she's treatin' ya crap and mind ****ing the **** out of you. she's a ***** and ain't worth your time.
__________________
`



It's funny because my sig's a ****.
g2k556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:25 PM #695
zephyr6831
is overqualified.
 
zephyr6831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 忘れダ
zephyr6831 is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by g2k556 View Post
sounds like a ***** of a ****. i'd honestly forget about her, she's treatin' ya crap and mind ****ing the **** out of you. she's a ***** and ain't worth your time.
I tried. After not talking for about 3 and a half years, I finally messaged her on FB in November. I was living about 1000 miles away from her, so that kind of explains the first part, but it went like this:

(I apologize for my lack of capitalization)
Quote:
ME: there's something i need to tell you, and i would really prefer to do it over the phone rather than facebook chat.
ideally, i would actually prefer to talk to you in person, face to face about this, but i don't think that's going to happen until the new year
but i'm currently drunk enough to bring it up right now, and i really wish i could hear your voice whilst talking about this

HER: Boy, how drunk are you!? LOL. Wth?

ME: let's just say that i'm currently sober enough to correct the mistakes that i've made... whether it be grammatical or historical
but i'm drunk enough to have the balls to actually do so

HER: One eye closed?

ME: if that's a winking face, then yes

HER: It's also a drunk face!
I text like that sometimes.
When I r intoxicated

ME: and are you right now?
because it might be easier on my conscience if you were...

HER: Not at all.

ME: odamn
well at least one of us is sober during this
kerstina...ever since i first met you IRL, i've had feelings for you. i still think back to that night when we watched IT together in my apartment. the feelings i have harboured for you have gone unabated to this day.
every time i fly back to saskatchewan, i've always wanted to call you and ask if you wanted to hang out. however, i was always too scared of what you'd say, because it was always in our past, back when we were young and able to hang out whenever we wanted
now, before you get the wrong idea of what i'm saying, i want to interject something here: this is not me saying that i regret not being with you when i had the chance. this is me saying that i cherish what we had, and that i never did let go of my feelings towards you.
please keep in mind that i am heavily intoxicated whilst saying this, but that doesn't mean that you should not take me seriously. I'm sure you can now tell why i wanted to do this over the phone rather than via facebook chat
ever since i moved away from saskatoon to where i am now, i've always felt that you were someone that i would be able to talk to on more than just a simple friendship level, given our (brief) history. sadly, i never really took the opportunity to do so until now.
for that, i appologize
you've been strangely quiet this whole time, which i am taking to mean that you are going to let me say what i want to before you say anything in response. please interrupt if that isn't so.
anyways, there's something about me that i have never told a single soul in my entire life. until now... i want to say that i hold on to things in my past too tightly, but that wouldn't quite describe my truthfully. it's hard to put into words, but i still want to anyway.
i have a hard time of letting go of my past. because of that, i have a hard time of moving forward in life. sadly, i must say that you are a part of my past. we had our chance together, but it seems like our lives have taken a totally different skew from what would have led us together.
i know that we would have had a totally amazing relationship if we had given it the chance while we had the opportunity. however, that isn't so.
during that time, i must confess that i was torn between a decision that would have caused me to lose a great friend if i had chosen either outcome. but because of that, i did not choose either and let it play out as it did.
i'm pretty sure you can guess what i'm talking about
because of my lack of decision making, i was able to hold on to both friends, even though i was not a part of either of their intimate lives... i do not regret a single thing because of that
looking back on those days, yes, i had some very strong feelings for you. almost to the point where you could say that i had butterflies whenever i would think of you, let alone be around you
however, time has dealt it's ugly hand and i feel as if i must do the unspeakable and cast the chains the bound us together
so basically, in plain jane words, here's my heart on a silver platter, being poured out to you, and you may choose to do with it as you may:
Kerstina, I find everything about you to be incredibly sexy and it does turn me on in every way possible. And i've recently come to find out that is a rare thing. However, I feel as if both of our lives could progress much easier if I say that I can no longer think of you in that way.
i'm not saying that i wish to end our friendship or anything like that. i am just saying that i need to lay these feelings i have for you to rest
i am truly sorry if this is coming as a shock to you, but i have always felt a certain longing for you since the first time i saw your face in person
however, those feelings were from years ago, and both of us have different ideals of what we want in life since then
ok, i've said my part, what i wanted to say... now i am awaiting your reply. whenever you are ready, whether it be in the next 5 seconds, or another 5 years from now.
It wasn't until about 3 days later that she finally replied, and acted like I never said anything, but then began flirting with me and saying how much she misses me and **** like that. Then I moved back to the same province as her at the beginning of the year, and that's kinda where the previous huge block of text picks up.

I'm not exactly the kind of guy who will just straight up stop talking to someone forever like that out of the blue. One part of me really wants to just sever all ties with her and cut my losses, but another part of me would probably hate myself for the rest of my life if I did that. And I don't even know if I'd be able to just be friends with her, given the feelings I have had and currently do have for her.
__________________
I'm awesome.
zephyr6831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:18 PM #696
g2k556
fustercluck
 
g2k556's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KoT
she honestly sounds like a manipulator, and that's not someone you wanna be with. if it were me, i'd sever ties, but that wouldn't bother me that much if someone would treat me like she's treated you.
__________________
`



It's funny because my sig's a ****.
g2k556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:32 AM #697
oldironmudder
 
 
oldironmudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arkansas River Valley
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr6831 View Post
Wrote this on Friday with intentions of posting in here, but then something came up instead:



.
Honestly you stuck to it longer than I would. Yes she is a cock hungry ****. 2 ways to handle it. 1: grudge **** the **** out of her, just shy of putting her in the doctors office (dont need to deal with legal bs to). 2: Keep it on good terms so you always have a piece if needed.

Problem with 1 is if she likes it, she will come back. Problem with 2 is you just dont know what all has been & will be in that snatch.


Between the nearly 5.5 years of marriage & man-whoring around after high school & in college, ***** & the headaches that follow it arent worth it. Dont get me wrong, its nice but I would have worried about different stuff back then and would have a nice fat paycheck instead of good one now if I knew.
__________________
Feed Back

Crossroads Paintball Field - Clarksville, Arkansas 5.5 miles from I40

Arkansas Paintball Exchange <-BST for Arkansas & surrounding states
oldironmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:46 PM #698
zephyr6831
is overqualified.
 
zephyr6831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 忘れダ
zephyr6831 is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by g2k556 View Post
she honestly sounds like a manipulator, and that's not someone you wanna be with. if it were me, i'd sever ties, but that wouldn't bother me that much if someone would treat me like she's treated you.
It's why I hate being a stereotypical beta-***, constantly stuck in the "friend-zone" with every girl ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldironmudder View Post
Honestly you stuck to it longer than I would. Yes she is a cock hungry ****. 2 ways to handle it. 1: grudge **** the **** out of her, just shy of putting her in the doctors office (dont need to deal with legal bs to). 2: Keep it on good terms so you always have a piece if needed.

Problem with 1 is if she likes it, she will come back. Problem with 2 is you just dont know what all has been & will be in that snatch.
problem is though, every time I try to make sexual references and even jokingly flirt with her, she's like "uh, no. don't"
unless we get into arguments about how I think she's skinny as **** and she thinks she's uber fat. I usually end up winning by pointing out the fact that she has to wear a belt in size 0 jeans... and she's not anorexic or bulimic, just super high metabolism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldironmudder View Post
Between the nearly 5.5 years of marriage & man-whoring around after high school & in college, ***** & the headaches that follow it arent worth it. Dont get me wrong, its nice but I would have worried about different stuff back then and would have a nice fat paycheck instead of good one now if I knew.
for the past 3 and a half years, all i've done is focus on work, and everything else was kind of side-lined. there was a time where i was juggling 5 jobs all at once. it kind of gets lonely after a while...

But there's another girl I've kinda been on-an-off flirting with...



and then it ended like this:

wtf is wrong with girls?
__________________
I'm awesome.
zephyr6831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:47 AM #699
stickin2j
Good clean family fun
 
stickin2j's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: SJT
stickin2j has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
stickin2j has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr6831 View Post
wtf is wrong with girls?
I really don't want to get too involved in all the other discussion, but this^ is the eternal question of men. I've been married almost 11 years and still haven't come close to figuring anything out.
stickin2j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:03 PM #700
g2k556
fustercluck
 
g2k556's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KoT
i don't think this girl qualifies in the "friend" zone. she fits a little better in the "bat**** crazy" zone lol
__________________
`



It's funny because my sig's a ****.
g2k556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:33 PM #701
zephyr6831
is overqualified.
 
zephyr6831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 忘れダ
zephyr6831 is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickin2j View Post
I really don't want to get too involved in all the other discussion, but this^ is the eternal question of men. I've been married almost 11 years and still haven't come close to figuring anything out.
Why can't humans be like animals, where no bull**** happens?
Quote:
Originally Posted by g2k556 View Post
i don't think this girl qualifies in the "friend" zone. she fits a little better in the "bat**** crazy" zone lol
she's been flirting with me super hardcore today, starting with writing "baby face" on my FB wall. couple hours later, she's talking about how she wants to feel her back against my chest, with my arms wrapped around her.

how do i find these girls?
__________________
I'm awesome.
zephyr6831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:00 AM #702
oldironmudder
 
 
oldironmudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arkansas River Valley
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr6831 View Post
Why can't humans be like animals, where no bull**** happens?

Thumbs. If we didnt have them life would be simple.

she's been flirting with me super hardcore today, starting with writing "baby face" on my FB wall. couple hours later, she's talking about how she wants to feel her back against my chest, with my arms wrapped around her.

how do i find these girls?

Maybe go to a bar or club & find some strange? Atleast your not finding total *******es all the time.

Replies are in red.
__________________
Feed Back

Crossroads Paintball Field - Clarksville, Arkansas 5.5 miles from I40

Arkansas Paintball Exchange <-BST for Arkansas & surrounding states
oldironmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:00 PM #703
zephyr6831
is overqualified.
 
zephyr6831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 忘れダ
zephyr6831 is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldironmudder View Post
Replies are in red.
Where I am right now, there's literally nothing that I want if I were to go to a bar. I'd have to drive almost 2 hours to get to a city that'd have anything even half decent in terms of strange.
__________________
I'm awesome.
zephyr6831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:20 AM #704
oldironmudder
 
 
oldironmudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arkansas River Valley
Today I go pick up 4 goats... i mean lawn mowers.
__________________
Feed Back

Crossroads Paintball Field - Clarksville, Arkansas 5.5 miles from I40

Arkansas Paintball Exchange <-BST for Arkansas & surrounding states
oldironmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:54 AM #705
zephyr6831
is overqualified.
 
zephyr6831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 忘れダ
zephyr6831 is playing at Living Legends III
4 lawn mowers?
dafuq?
__________________
I'm awesome.
zephyr6831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:30 AM #706
oldironmudder
 
 
oldironmudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arkansas River Valley
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr6831 View Post
4 lawn mowers?
dafuq?




__________________
Feed Back

Crossroads Paintball Field - Clarksville, Arkansas 5.5 miles from I40

Arkansas Paintball Exchange <-BST for Arkansas & surrounding states
oldironmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:54 PM #707
g2k556
fustercluck
 
g2k556's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KoT
you a fan of goat milk? or cheese?
__________________
`



It's funny because my sig's a ****.
g2k556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:24 AM #708
oldironmudder
 
 
oldironmudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arkansas River Valley
Quote:
Originally Posted by g2k556 View Post
you a fan of goat milk? or cheese?
Cheese dip from goats...... got them for lawn mowers & food incase we get REALLY hungry.
__________________
Feed Back

Crossroads Paintball Field - Clarksville, Arkansas 5.5 miles from I40

Arkansas Paintball Exchange <-BST for Arkansas & surrounding states
oldironmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:42 PM #709
zephyr6831
is overqualified.
 
zephyr6831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 忘れダ
zephyr6831 is playing at Living Legends III


actually looks pretty good.
__________________
I'm awesome.

Last edited by zephyr6831 : 09-20-2012 at 01:45 PM.
zephyr6831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:32 PM #710
oldironmudder
 
 
oldironmudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arkansas River Valley
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr6831 View Post


actually looks pretty good.
Smoke it & call it good.
__________________
Feed Back

Crossroads Paintball Field - Clarksville, Arkansas 5.5 miles from I40

Arkansas Paintball Exchange <-BST for Arkansas & surrounding states
oldironmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:33 AM #711
DFSniper
10 years and counting!
 
DFSniper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
 has been a member for 10 years
DFSniper donated to help Peyton Trent
DFSniper helped look for balloons
sorry, but thats disgusting...
__________________
R.I.P. Rob Kerr 2/1/91 - 3/15/10
[Bob Long Owner]
"Originally posted by fishballer06: whoa now, watch using the word bro before **** gets real"
DFSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:59 AM #712
Christian P
UWL and Scenario
 
Christian P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Christian P is playing at Living Legends VI
Christian P is playing at Living Legends VII
Christian P has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Christian P is attending Decay of Nations VII
I have a friend who meets girls on match.com and goes out all the time on dates. Maybe try there.
Christian P is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:58 AM #713
oldironmudder
 
 
oldironmudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arkansas River Valley
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
sorry, but thats disgusting...
If you got hungry enough you would eat it... or die & the goat eats you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian P View Post
I have a friend who meets girls on match.com and goes out all the time on dates. Maybe try there.
Three weeks worth of booty calls got old rather fast. A third of them were return customers for about 3 months but nothing worth loosing sleep over.
__________________
Feed Back

Crossroads Paintball Field - Clarksville, Arkansas 5.5 miles from I40

Arkansas Paintball Exchange <-BST for Arkansas & surrounding states
oldironmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:42 AM #714
zephyr6831
is overqualified.
 
zephyr6831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 忘れダ
zephyr6831 is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian P View Post
I have a friend who meets girls on match.com and goes out all the time on dates. Maybe try there.
I was actually thinking about doing that for the lulz, just to see what would actually transpire.
But don't forget that the closest place that actually has half-decent girls is about an hour and a half's drive away.
I'm sure I'll have better luck meeting girls come November, as I'm moving down south to a more densely (<-- word looks weird, but I guess that's how you spell it) populated area, where I know a few more people than where I am now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldironmudder View Post
Three weeks worth of booty calls got old rather fast.
Agree'd. I want an actual girlfriend, not just someone to sleep with.
__________________
I'm awesome.
zephyr6831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump