Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2012, 09:32 PM #64
cheeseelmo
billy
 
cheeseelmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: new jersey
cheeseelmo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cheeseelmo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cheeseelmo has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cheeseelmo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
doesnt look like the 50s will catch on :/
cheeseelmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:37 PM #65
spydereclipse
 
 
spydereclipse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
I heard its doing fine over in europe? I don't know how much truth there is to it. I've played with .50 cal and its actually pretty nice to shoot. Not to mention that 4000 rounds cost the same as 2000 .68 cal
spydereclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:41 PM #66
Dynostar
 
 
Dynostar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
50 is a pain in the *** to maintain because if u break a ball in a 50. Cal ego it's hard to clean the eyes
Dynostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:48 AM #67
llednarm
Baylife
 
llednarm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Circus Town, Wisconsin
llednarm is playing at Living Legends VI
llednarm supports Team VICIOUS
llednarm posts videos on PbNation
llednarm supports DLX Technology
Doesn't ANSgear have 50. Cal conversion kits for the Ego?
llednarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:59 PM #68
darkracerian
I am Iron Man
 
darkracerian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Western Washington
Annual Supporting Member
darkracerian is playing at Living Legends VI
darkracerian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
darkracerian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
darkracerian has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
darkracerian is Legendary
darkracerian supports DLX Technology
darkracerian supports Empire
this is just a question and if someone can pm me to answer it that would be great. well i just got a 2012 g6r and i was going thru the setup on the board and noticed you can change it from 68 to 50 cal and i was wondering why that is and what all i would need to do to shoot 50 cal if anyone can help that would be great
__________________
1 0f 1 Titaium->Black Fade w/Teal Splash Vcom
1 of 8 Team Vicious Planet Eclipse Geo+ #6
Proud Member of THE LUXE MOB
&
darkracerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:00 PM #69
m3s0h0rn7
-//-
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkracerian View Post
this is just a question and if someone can pm me to answer it that would be great. well i just got a 2012 g6r and i was going thru the setup on the board and noticed you can change it from 68 to 50 cal and i was wondering why that is and what all i would need to do to shoot 50 cal if anyone can help that would be great
They had planned a conversion kit(?) as I remember... bolt, breech and barrel?

Why? Different time/tune I suppose.
m3s0h0rn7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:24 PM #70
darkracerian
I am Iron Man
 
darkracerian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Western Washington
Annual Supporting Member
darkracerian is playing at Living Legends VI
darkracerian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
darkracerian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
darkracerian has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
darkracerian is Legendary
darkracerian supports DLX Technology
darkracerian supports Empire
any idea if they actually came out with the conversion or not or still trying?
__________________
1 0f 1 Titaium->Black Fade w/Teal Splash Vcom
1 of 8 Team Vicious Planet Eclipse Geo+ #6
Proud Member of THE LUXE MOB
&
darkracerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:30 AM #71
m3s0h0rn7
-//-
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Probably not bud, I tried googling.
m3s0h0rn7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:26 PM #72
darkracerian
I am Iron Man
 
darkracerian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Western Washington
Annual Supporting Member
darkracerian is playing at Living Legends VI
darkracerian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
darkracerian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
darkracerian has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
darkracerian is Legendary
darkracerian supports DLX Technology
darkracerian supports Empire
well maybe they will get it out to the public one of these days
__________________
1 0f 1 Titaium->Black Fade w/Teal Splash Vcom
1 of 8 Team Vicious Planet Eclipse Geo+ #6
Proud Member of THE LUXE MOB
&
darkracerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:58 AM #73
MDR77
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Calexico,CA
MDR77 plays in the APPA D4 division
no way
MDR77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 04:01 PM #74
bikerjake805
Dirt Mahgurk
 
bikerjake805's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: California
Annual Supporting Member
bikerjake805 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bikerjake805 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bikerjake805 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm going to the 50cal. A lot cheaper paint = Happy Players
bikerjake805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:14 AM #75
darkracerian
I am Iron Man
 
darkracerian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Western Washington
Annual Supporting Member
darkracerian is playing at Living Legends VI
darkracerian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
darkracerian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
darkracerian has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
darkracerian is Legendary
darkracerian supports DLX Technology
darkracerian supports Empire
i ended up trading a mountain bike for a gi nano to give 50 a try and im not giving up my 68's anytime soon but dont get me wrong i do like the Nano
__________________
1 0f 1 Titaium->Black Fade w/Teal Splash Vcom
1 of 8 Team Vicious Planet Eclipse Geo+ #6
Proud Member of THE LUXE MOB
&
darkracerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:47 PM #76
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated
 
smokefools66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: KANSAS
smokefools66 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
smokefools66 supports Team VICIOUS
smokefools66 supports Team VICIOUS
smokefools66 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkracerian View Post
i ended up trading a mountain bike for a gi nano to give 50 a try and im not giving up my 68's anytime soon but dont get me wrong i do like the Nano
I think .50 cal is going to be more for younger players to get them in to the sport. The JT splatmaster is great way for young kids to get in the sport at a cheap price and I'm all for getting the younger kids in to the sport since they will be our future. A lot of people complain about the lower rof cap, but I think it's a good thing. A lot of newer players are afraid of being "lit up" and it scares them away when they see more experienced players with their high end electros. I personally offer to cap my marker all the way down to 4bps just so they aren't afraid to step foot on the speedball course with me. I also help newer players fill their tanks, teach them about safety and show them some pointers to stay in the game longer. To me paintball is about having a good time and meeting new people and I will do anything I can to make it more enjoyable for the newer players and the regulars as well.
__________________

smokefools66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:26 PM #77
darkracerian
I am Iron Man
 
darkracerian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Western Washington
Annual Supporting Member
darkracerian is playing at Living Legends VI
darkracerian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
darkracerian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
darkracerian has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
darkracerian is Legendary
darkracerian supports DLX Technology
darkracerian supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokefools66 View Post
I think .50 cal is going to be more for younger players to get them in to the sport. The JT splatmaster is great way for young kids to get in the sport at a cheap price and I'm all for getting the younger kids in to the sport since they will be our future. A lot of people complain about the lower rof cap, but I think it's a good thing. A lot of newer players are afraid of being "lit up" and it scares them away when they see more experienced players with their high end electros. I personally offer to cap my marker all the way down to 4bps just so they aren't afraid to step foot on the speedball course with me. I also help newer players fill their tanks, teach them about safety and show them some pointers to stay in the game longer. To me paintball is about having a good time and meeting new people and I will do anything I can to make it more enjoyable for the newer players and the regulars as well.
i think the same way man and thats awesome that there are still people out there that think this way and thank you for trying to help out the newbs out there its great hearing that stuff like this and if it werent for people like you i think the sport wouldnt be where its at or where its going
__________________
1 0f 1 Titaium->Black Fade w/Teal Splash Vcom
1 of 8 Team Vicious Planet Eclipse Geo+ #6
Proud Member of THE LUXE MOB
&
darkracerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:55 AM #78
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated
 
smokefools66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: KANSAS
smokefools66 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
smokefools66 supports Team VICIOUS
smokefools66 supports Team VICIOUS
smokefools66 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkracerian View Post
i think the same way man and thats awesome that there are still people out there that think this way and thank you for trying to help out the newbs out there its great hearing that stuff like this and if it werent for people like you i think the sport wouldnt be where its at or where its going
I try to do my part, people helped me when I was starting out about 10 years ago so I feel it's only right to return the favor to the new players. I enjoy helping others and it's cool to see their reaction when I let them shoot my markers. I'm glad there are other people out there that do their part too, we can't do it alone. Unfortunately there will always be people that ruin it for everyone and make the sport look bad, but I try to counteract that. I tried getting my little brother in to it, but he liked airsoft better which is fine. I have gotten my cousins in to it though and they love it when they can afford to play.
__________________

smokefools66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:03 PM #79
darkracerian
I am Iron Man
 
darkracerian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Western Washington
Annual Supporting Member
darkracerian is playing at Living Legends VI
darkracerian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
darkracerian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
darkracerian has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
darkracerian is Legendary
darkracerian supports DLX Technology
darkracerian supports Empire
yeah i hear that im starting to try to get my friends daughter into it shes already shot a few of my markers at my house just waiting for her to get a little older and a little more mature
__________________
1 0f 1 Titaium->Black Fade w/Teal Splash Vcom
1 of 8 Team Vicious Planet Eclipse Geo+ #6
Proud Member of THE LUXE MOB
&
darkracerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:58 AM #80
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated
 
smokefools66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: KANSAS
smokefools66 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
smokefools66 supports Team VICIOUS
smokefools66 supports Team VICIOUS
smokefools66 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkracerian View Post
yeah i hear that im starting to try to get my friends daughter into it shes already shot a few of my markers at my house just waiting for her to get a little older and a little more mature
Yeah I would say the splatmaster is probably the best way to get her in to it. I'm actually considering picking one up just to have some fun with and I will let my 7 year old little sister play with it to see how she likes it.
__________________

smokefools66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:06 AM #81
darkracerian
I am Iron Man
 
darkracerian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Western Washington
Annual Supporting Member
darkracerian is playing at Living Legends VI
darkracerian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
darkracerian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
darkracerian has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
darkracerian is Legendary
darkracerian supports DLX Technology
darkracerian supports Empire
**** shes already shot my luxe with my and her moms help of coarse but she was 6 at the time but yeah the splatmasters are great for the little ones and thinking about getting 3 for us for christmas so we can shoot each other around the yard
__________________
1 0f 1 Titaium->Black Fade w/Teal Splash Vcom
1 of 8 Team Vicious Planet Eclipse Geo+ #6
Proud Member of THE LUXE MOB
&
darkracerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:54 AM #82
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated
 
smokefools66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: KANSAS
smokefools66 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
smokefools66 supports Team VICIOUS
smokefools66 supports Team VICIOUS
smokefools66 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkracerian View Post
**** shes already shot my luxe with my and her moms help of coarse but she was 6 at the time but yeah the splatmasters are great for the little ones and thinking about getting 3 for us for christmas so we can shoot each other around the yard
Haha yeah that sounds like a good time, I think I might get the Z300 to mess around with in the backyard, my little brother likes airsoft and I think I could use it when he wants to play. I like that it would allow me to play without having to worry about running out of co2 like I do with my airsoft pistols.
__________________

smokefools66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 07:29 AM #83
Epsidufus
 
 
Epsidufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Washington DC
Spyder MR100 Pro

Anybody know if Spyder (or someone else) has made or is planning on making a conversion kit for the MR series?
__________________
When he gets to heaven
To St. Peter he will tell
Just another soldier reporting sir,
I've done my time in hell

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/NEED THIS GONE
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post81166729
Epsidufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:57 PM #84
SeanPB1029
Shooting Loud and Proud
 
SeanPB1029's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: My house, universe.
SeanPB1029 is playing at Living Legends VII
SeanPB1029 owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
SeanPB1029 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Is that with the .50 cal conversion kit?
__________________
Yo mama so fat she made the snake look like a hot dog!
SeanPB1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump