Top 5 Gym Pet Peeves:
1. When girls say "I don't want to lift weights. I don't want to look like a man". My answer "Look b****, you are f*cking light years away from looking masculine. You are 1000s of milligrams of testosterone from being that way. You don't accidentally end up in TOO good of shape. Get your facts straight before you judge other female athletes, actually... Get the f*ck out of my gym"
2. The idiots who play air guitar/air drums while they get ready for a set. We know you are doing it for attention. We know you have Metallica on it. Were not impressed and you're probably going to drop the bar on your chest
3. The "which protein will get me jacked and shredded at the same time" guy. Protein is protein man. Eat a lot of food. Get big and bloated and then cut down. Like everyone else has been doing for the last century. Stop looking for an easier way that no one thought of so you can be the best of all your "bros" at Retro
4. The guy who sluggish and timidly starts a conversation with me and says "hey man, you know where I can get the s***?" "s***?" "you know...juice" "oh yeah the closest place is quick chek down the road..they have apple, grape, orange, pineapple...and if it's really an underground place, they might have pomegranate. Don't tell anyone I told you though" (get the f*ck out of here!)
5. My biggest pet peeve and I will flip out if I see this is CELL PHONES. Get off your cell phone, blue tooth, text messaging, Facebook, twitter, mobile porn app. When was tr last time you idiots watched a video of jay cutlet and he stopped to answer a phone call? Never. See? He's good. Youre not. Stay off phone like Jay Cutler. Possibly become good like jay cutler
Thank you for your time.
Last edited by ellement32 : 09-21-2012 at 07:55 PM.