Originally Posted by 818 PREDATORS
It leaks down the barrel,number 1! Number 2 I have 1.0 bolt and when I put that in there it leaks behind trigger or out grip,number 3 when I put the stock 1.0 bolt guide into the pooty bolt it shoots but then after a few shots the bolt sticks forward and stays forward untill i release air pressure and pull bolt out the back and also it takes a while for the bolt to pull back after fired ! Just got this luxe and its like a turn off I'm a way cause it had a lil leak in.the reg when I got it and then ans gear opened it up check it only to find out the out side reg was stripped ,set screws were stripped and inside if reg was starting to rust almost on.the reg from using oil instead of lube and I got a new reg coming.but man this sucks!
1) which model luxe do u have, and im assuming used? Your thread title is confusing. 1.0/1.5/2.0 luxe? 1.0 bolt? 2.0 powercore? fully pooty powercore? pooty modded stock core? (if you can, post a pic)
2) was it shooting ok in the past and just recently had issues or did u receive it messed up?
3) what are the current board settings?
4) what is your feather touch/ manifold set to?
5) what tank input pressure are using?
6) have u read the stickes
here u go: Solving Basic Leaks
7) have u seen Pooty's o-ring fitment youtube videos?
8) have u read the luxe manual
? There's also quick trouble-shooting guide in there.