Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2012, 02:47 PM #652
Team Misfit
Blue Thunder
 
Team Misfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Fountain , Colorado
Team Misfit is playing at Living Legends VII
Team Misfit owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Team Misfit supports Pev's Paintball
Team Misfit is attending Decay of Nations VI
Team Misfit supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibunkerupwnd

What's your APPA#
1827 something I believe & ok asking him cause I want to see his scores I'm just curious
__________________
↓Setup↓
P.E Etek 2 Marker w/OLED
Dye v3 Rotor
56/45 Empire Ultra Light Tank
Indianapolis Mutiny New England Hurricane Portland Uprising
Dorito Player | Blue Thunder
Team Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-16-2012, 09:51 PM #653
Rclone1
 
 
Rclone1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: midwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelnfire
Although I do play on a team, and go to any tournaments in my area, even if I didn't I'd still use my current gear (clone gt etc). It's like people who don't race but buy ferraris and acrx Vipers. You think everyone that owns a Subaru Impreza goes to the mountains and rally crosses with their friends? Paintball's a luxury sport, expect nice things from people. My car is junk, and cost 1500 dollars. I only use it to get to work, and to paintball fields, I don't really care about car's at this point. Paintball however, is one of my favorite activities, and as such, what I enjoy spending my money on. Just my two cents.
Yes I can see where you're coming from just I've noticed a lot of young guns use these high end markers, havent seen many ppl on this thread say they have a pump a Tippman or an autococker per say

Last edited by Rclone1 : 09-17-2012 at 07:47 AM.
Rclone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:47 AM #654
MiniMaster423
Proud Luxe 2.0 Owner
 
MiniMaster423's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Annual Supporting Member
MiniMaster423 plays in the PSP
MiniMaster423 plays in the APPA D5 division
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rclone1

Yes I can see where you're coming from just I've noticed a lot of young guns use these high end markers, havent seen many ppl on this thread say they have a pump a Tippman or an autokocker per say
Learn to spell autococker. People have stated they used pumps and such but some just use high ends. Don't be quick to judge
MiniMaster423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:57 AM #655
PaintballinBanana
Paintball DUH
 
PaintballinBanana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland
PaintballinBanana plays in the APPA beginner division
PaintballinBanana supports Empire
Axe
Eggy 4
48/3000 Tank
V-Force Profilers
Valken Vate Pants
Empire Jersey
Valken Elbow Pads
Planet Eclipse Knee Pads

And yes I paid for everything
__________________
DC Legend
PaintballinBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:59 AM #656
Rclone1
 
 
Rclone1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: midwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMaster423 View Post
Learn to spell autococker. People have stated they used pumps and such but some just use high ends. Don't be quick to judge
It's not really judging as it is an observation. I don't know why you think that I'm judging harshly. It's just been a noticeable thing on this thread.
Rclone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:34 PM #657
MiniMaster423
Proud Luxe 2.0 Owner
 
MiniMaster423's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Annual Supporting Member
MiniMaster423 plays in the PSP
MiniMaster423 plays in the APPA D5 division
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Your points make no sense anyway. Since when do people play speedball with a tippmann. You made a very generalized statement and I corrected you.
MiniMaster423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:04 PM #658
Rclone1
 
 
Rclone1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: midwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMaster423
Your points make no sense anyway. Since when do people play speedball with a tippmann. You made a very generalized statement and I corrected you.
Why do you think I'm talking about speedball I'm talking about this thread and the gear setups and how I just noticed how there's not many like I mentioned earlier. Learn what I'm generalizing then correct it
Rclone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:37 AM #659
MiniMaster423
Proud Luxe 2.0 Owner
 
MiniMaster423's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Annual Supporting Member
MiniMaster423 plays in the PSP
MiniMaster423 plays in the APPA D5 division
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rclone1

Why do you think I'm talking about speedball I'm talking about this thread and the gear setups and how I just noticed how there's not many like I mentioned earlier. Learn what I'm generalizing then correct it
I know what you're saying. Most of these kids with really expensive guns play speedball. It would probably be a bad idea for a 12 year old to use an autococker anyway.
MiniMaster423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:46 AM #660
Rclone1
 
 
Rclone1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: midwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMaster423

I know what you're saying. Most of these kids with really expensive guns play speedball. It would probably be a bad idea for a 12 year old to use an autococker anyway.
Lol ok thanks for understanding and yea a 12 year old may get killed using one I just got used to it cuz my first gun when I was 13 was an automag so I just have a different preference I guess
Rclone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:51 PM #661
MiniMaster423
Proud Luxe 2.0 Owner
 
MiniMaster423's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Annual Supporting Member
MiniMaster423 plays in the PSP
MiniMaster423 plays in the APPA D5 division
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rclone1

Lol ok thanks for understanding and yea a 12 year old may get killed using one I just got used to it cuz my first gun when I was 13 was an automag so I just have a different preference I guess
A lot of kids know how to screw up an ego nowadays lol.
MiniMaster423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:51 PM #662
prpntblr95
Haters gonna Hate
 
prpntblr95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 702
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 supports Team VICIOUS
prpntblr95 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
prpntblr95 is Legendary
Vice
Rotor
Ninja 50/45
Flex, grillz and i4's.
__________________
prpntblr95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:15 PM #663
Rclone1
 
 
Rclone1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: midwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMaster423 View Post
A lot of kids know how to screw up an ego nowadays lol.
My friend thats in 8th grade one of the only kids where i live who plays paintball just got an ego cant wait to see when it breaks and he cant fix it. (I'm 11th)
The other day i was out and a kid sold his invert mini for 45$ WTF he said the board broke but it shot and not only did it shoot but it shot a big rope of paint.
Rclone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:25 PM #664
MiniMaster423
Proud Luxe 2.0 Owner
 
MiniMaster423's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Annual Supporting Member
MiniMaster423 plays in the PSP
MiniMaster423 plays in the APPA D5 division
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rclone1

My friend thats in 8th grade one of the only kids where i live who plays paintball just got an ego cant wait to see when it breaks and he cant fix it. (I'm 11th)
The other day i was out and a kid sold his invert mini for 45$ WTF he said the board broke but it shot and not only did it shoot but it shot a big rope of paint.
Lol you should tell them you will fix it for $20
MiniMaster423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:29 PM #665
MustachesPizza
 
 
MustachesPizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Indiana
MustachesPizza owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MustachesPizza has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
your all rich i have
ion stock saving up for cheap ego
JT white dynasty and lime green flexes
eggy revelation sound activated
nxe pants
no pack carry pods in pockets
no jersey wear cut off school tshirt
__________________
GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MustachesPizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:55 PM #666
MiniMaster423
Proud Luxe 2.0 Owner
 
MiniMaster423's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Annual Supporting Member
MiniMaster423 plays in the PSP
MiniMaster423 plays in the APPA D5 division
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustachesPizza
your all rich i have
ion stock saving up for cheap ego
JT white dynasty and lime green flexes
eggy revelation sound activated
nxe pants
no pack carry pods in pockets
no jersey wear cut off school tshirt
This has been gone over many times...

Most of these kids with the highends either

A. Have a job/work someway for their gear.
B. have extremely nice parents who like to support their endeavors.

In case A good for them for earning money
In case B good for them. I'm glad some parents support paintball
MiniMaster423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:36 AM #667
MustachesPizza
 
 
MustachesPizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Indiana
MustachesPizza owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MustachesPizza has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMaster423

This has been gone over many times...

Most of these kids with the highends either

A. Have a job/work someway for their gear.
B. have extremely nice parents who like to support their endeavors.

In case A good for them for earning money
In case B good for them. I'm glad some parents support paintball
Yeah I get that I have a job that gets me 60$ and that's for paint and entry to my local field I put what's left for gear
__________________
GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MustachesPizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:06 PM #668
ipo321
 
 
ipo321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: norway
ipo321 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Im 13
Etek 4 lt
Empire z2
Guerilla air 68
Dye i4
ipo321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:42 PM #669
WILLIAMS#22
FIRSTSTRIKE PAINTBALL
 
WILLIAMS#22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Trenton,Fl
WILLIAMS#22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
WILLIAMS#22 supports Team VICIOUS
WILLIAMS#22 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Im 13
empire axe olive
snakeskin v3 rotor
empire stubby tank
dye i4s
__________________
┏━━┳┳┓┏┳━━┳━━┳┓┏┓
┃┏━┫┃┃┃┣┓┏┫┏━┫┗┛┃
┃┃☆┃┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┗━┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┗━━┻┻┻┻━━┻┻┻┫
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
WILLIAMS#22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:08 AM #670
rdpb196
 
 
rdpb196's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: hawthorn woods il
rdpb196 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
rdpb196 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
rdpb196 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
etek3 am
50/45 ninja carbon fiber tank
dye rotor
dye i4
__________________
chicago kill joy
rdpb196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:02 AM #671
Iguessmynameisginger
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Some of you are spoiled.

What is with all these speedball guns? Which I'm sure most of you don't end up actually playing and you just use for rec-ball. As much as I hate to associate myself with this group here it is

Tiberius T8.1
No Hopper
No tank
12 grams

16 years old.
Iguessmynameisginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:38 PM #672
ibunkerupwnd
it was all for lolz
 
ibunkerupwnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
ibunkerupwnd supports Team VICIOUS
ibunkerupwnd has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ibunkerupwnd has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ibunkerupwnd has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguessmynameisginger View Post
What is with all these speedball guns? Which I'm sure most of you don't end up actually playing and you just use for rec-ball. As much as I hate to associate myself with this group here it is

Tiberius T8.1
No Hopper
No tank
12 grams

16 years old.
You are just jealous
__________________
THERE IS A FAT KID ON EVERY PAINTBALL TEAM. IF YOU ARE THAT FAT KID, PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG
HK Army
ibunkerupwnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump