Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-18-2012, 09:04 AM #1
nakisaka

Sookie's bedroom, lots of voices.

Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 Watch Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 Online Free - Authority Vested. 2Here this one! From the producer of The Shield comes Sons of Anarchy, a drama that follows the lives of members a community watched over by a motorcycle club who strive to protect the town from newcomers and all that may be a threat to it.

Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 Eric leads Nora toward the elevator, but they find Molly in the lobby. Molly tosses Eric a syringe, and he grabs Nora and injects the contents in her, knocking her out. He uses Nora's finger to access the elevator as Bill shows up. "Ready to get the hell out here?" Eric says, as the elevator doors slide open. Salome is inside with her stormtroopers. They Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 quickly surround Bill and Molly. Eric realizes Bill betrayed him.

Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 Sookie has hired Lafayette to use his medium skillz to find the creepy spirit thingie that threatened her in her bathroom. "Creepy spirit thingie, why you in Sookie's bathroom?," Lafayette says. I love that Lafayette has gotten his mojo back, but is that the whole reason for his visions of a body-less Jesus and his y Mexican weekend?

Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 Sookie wonders whether Tara has reached out to Lafayette. She's sent him one text, Lafayette says, pulling out his cell phone: "b*tch, stop texting me or I will eat you." Sookie actually perks up at this: Sounds like the old Tara. Suddenly, Lafayette starts hearing voices in Sookie's bedroom, lots of voices.

Watch Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 Under Gran's bed, Sookie finds a box with baby pictures, photo albums, and a framed report card of Jason's -- the only one in which he earned a B. Lafayette notes that Lynn Dearborne, the former sheriff's wife, was his sixth grade teacher. Okay, I'm starting to Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 regret dismissing that random scene between Andy and Bud a couple of s back.
___
nakisaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement