PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-27-2012, 05:41 PM #1
deathifing

deathifing supports Team VICIOUS
New to area, not new to paintball

So ya like the title says, I'm new to Salt Lake city, and well i've been playing paintball for 10 years, and been playing competitively for 7 years, I've played in a few tourney's with some very unstable teams in texas (people are unreliable we all know how this goes) and 3 years ago when i was 16 i had a 7 man team (i was coach / team manager) and got to the point where we were winning about half our games against arkansas' arguably best team ( we wanted to get good enough where the d5 - d3 tourney's were a cake walk before we started paying for tourneys) and even managed to get a sponsorship lined up with angel, unfortunately all of us being 16-17 years old not all of our parent's consented to the contract :/ and once that got denied, our team pretty much disbanded. Well now that I'm 19 I no longer have that crutch I once had as well I also have 3 more years of experience since then.
I can play any position extremely well, granted I'm a little rusty considering i haven't played in about 2 months (having to get my moving to Here straightened out kinda made playing extremely harmfull to my potential of getting here) and honestly I prefer playing mid - front dorito side or front snake, but I do know how to play back and work my way up the field, Also, I can but prefer not to (considering the cost of paint) play back center, I'm good at it just... it get's expensive to throw ropes and ropes of paint.
Also, I'm a referee at Utah Extreme Paintball (got the job wednesday actually) and I'll be reffing again I believe all day saturday (started me off with low hours to see how I do... first day wound up solo reffing for the last 3 or so hours :3)... Anyways if anyone can give me some info on anything going on of any teams or anything, I'd greately appreciate it. O ya and don't be afraid to come say hey and play this saturday at Extreme ~Bobby

After awhile on break I'm finally getting back into the swing of things

January = 13 years of playin
deathifing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-28-2012, 01:18 PM #2
gndmepyon
Nothing

has been a member for 10 years
gndmepyon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gndmepyon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gndmepyon supports Team VICIOUS
Welcome to Utah and thanks for your help last night.

And to anybody looking for a good front guy. This guy is legit. Very good snake player
gndmepyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:08 AM #3
ThizZ
SD Pirates

ThizZ supports Empire
Come play at uxp monday nights around 6!
Old 07-29-2012, 01:52 AM #4
-Smurf-
*TK CREW*

-Smurf- plays in the PSP
-Smurf- donated to help Peyton Trent
-Smurf- supports Bob Gurnsey
-Smurf- supports our troops
-Smurf- supports Empire
if you wanna play some pump Infectious practices at Addicts on sundays and that are team nights at both of the good indoor fields in this area. Are you gonna play hells assualt on August 4th if so look for me, I like meeting new players, Ill be in my Infectious Jersey #12 with SMURF on the back.

<<<<$INFECTIOUS$>>>>
Old Feedback
-Smurf- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:27 AM #5
Danger Dan
www.TeamDesertEdge.com

Danger Dan owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Danger Dan plays in the APPA D5 division
If you want to play competitive woodsball as well as speedball come check out Desert Edge

Here is a look at UWL and a little bit of DE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBQqiKYe3lw

Here is our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/teamdesertedge?ref=hl

Our sponsorships are the best in the sport and we play all over the US but we only want AWESOME sportsmanship and total team dedication.

If interested feel free to shoot me a text
Dan
801-755-9226

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND WIN FREE SWAG!!
Danger Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:08 PM #6
saltcity10

saltcity10 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Come to UXP tonight.
saltcity10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:25 PM #7
nwalsh8855

identity crisis is recuriting and unlike all the other shop teams around we have 1 team not 2 or three

“I play paintball WITH my friends, not AGAINST other players… First of all, playing paintball should be fun, score is irrelevant… at least that’s how I see it!” - Borg 1976-2011
nwalsh8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:04 AM #8
deathifing

deathifing supports Team VICIOUS
well guys i appreciate the comments, just now getting around to checking this thread (i know its been up for a bit) i'm trying to work w/ my other job at papa johns so i can come out on mondays, should beable to, and as it looks like me and G will be alternating mondays, so 1 monday i'll ref and he'll play then the next week i'll play and he'll ref, again though thanks for the comments

After awhile on break I'm finally getting back into the swing of things

January = 13 years of playin

Last edited by deathifing : 09-18-2012 at 12:14 AM.
deathifing is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups