Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-14-2012, 04:58 PM #1
TeacherCreature

Evaluating your field

So I am wondering if people look at their fields as visits per season or month or annual.
Or if youlook at average ticket per visit or number of booked large groups etc.

I am very interested to see similiarities between successful fields such as avg net profit per visit, if anyone feels like sharing.

Im guessing $35 entry air and rental and another 45 on paint is a gross of 80 per visit that i am shooting for. of course net would be much lower after cogs etc.

can anyone share some of that info
TeacherCreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-14-2012, 08:56 PM #2
Horizon

Horizon is a member of the Paintball Operators' Association
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeacherCreature View Post
So I am wondering if people look at their fields as visits per season or month or annual.
Or if youlook at average ticket per visit or number of booked large groups etc.

I am very interested to see similiarities between successful fields such as avg net profit per visit, if anyone feels like sharing.

Im guessing $35 entry air and rental and another 45 on paint is a gross of 80 per visit that i am shooting for. of course net would be much lower after cogs etc.

can anyone share some of that info
Our average customer doesn't spend $80. It's more like $60. Renters spend a little more on average, gear owners a little less. I'd be surprised if the average is $80 at many fields, but I'd like to be wrong in this case.

As far as your other questions, what interests me is the number of people we get annually and the average income/player.

What I would be interested to know is, if, like us, other field owners have noticed that their income has not increased much over the last few years (or possibly even gone down), but expenses seem to keep going up. That money has to come from somewhere (our pockets).
Horizon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:15 PM #3
GatSplat

Wouldn't a topic like this be better off in the private owners area??

Paintball Field Reservation & Digital Waiver System.
3 Months Free! No set up fees! No monthly fees.
GatSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:32 AM #4
TeacherCreature

i didnt know there was a private owners area and if there is i dont think i have access

Most people here rent and pay about $35 for entry air and rental
Im not sure how much paint avg players use one field told me they tell players 500-700 for the day then usually sell them a case...
Case here is pretty consistently $65 so that would be $100 but I am guessing half case is more the average which is in line with your experience of ~~$60 spent, although as a player i count on spending almost ten more bucks on food and drinks all day
Old 09-16-2012, 08:01 PM #5
Hellf1ghter22

Man, I'm going to have to upgrade to get into the owners area
Hellf1ghter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:48 AM #6
TeacherCreature

How do you upgrade? I am new to the site. There is a probably a sticky somewhere I should have read? Would anyone be kind enough to point me in the right direction?
Old 09-17-2012, 07:46 PM #7
Horizon

Horizon is a member of the Paintball Operators' Association
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeacherCreature View Post
How do you upgrade? I am new to the site. There is a probably a sticky somewhere I should have read? Would anyone be kind enough to point me in the right direction?
Send a PM to one of the mods. You have to be a field or store owner though, complete with business license and such.
Horizon is online now   Reply With Quote