Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-01-2012, 09:57 AM #43
Team Revelation

I think this should be cut and dry, I dont know why anyone is in the shed playing detective or otherwise that is not employed by BP and/or the NEPL.
And for the record I dont care about anyones stuff in there until it is in the way of the ops crew aka my goons.

Ill assure this is addressed as well as some other things that made my list this past event

So while we are here

#1 Spectator lines are up for several reasons. My 4 year old is not exempt from this so neither should anyone else be. These lines also allow ops guys to check netting and move cleaning equipment from field to field in a timely fashion without running people over. This should be monitored by chrono judges and have every right to yank an ID for not obeying the rules.

#2 I havent done the legwork as far as citing the specific rule and its literature. (im sure someone with more time on their hands can help) The cleanliness of your staging area. Im not talking about small random leftover trash here, Im talking about bags upon bags, boxes thrown in the wrong spots, tucking stuff under and beyond netting. I know PSP and NPPL both had a specific rule for it and a fine of $500 accompanied it. I am in no way saying that is our rule, but it is something that needs to be addressed. I understand many people may not like me personally and others have the attitude of "o we pay enough money" etc. Bottomline, its your teams responsibility. My past practice has been to approach the captain and that has worked 50% of the time. Its the other 50% that is my concern at this point.

#3 Lastly this will be my attempt at a friendly reminder again......
Over the years, I beleive several of the old timers can recall some serious theft incidents. The days of a whole gun rack being swiped out of a staging area fortunatley seem to have subsided. I acredit alot of that to hightened awareness and security measures. I would like to offer some tips for aiding in the security of your gear and your teams gear. Simple organization, having a place for everything in your bag and do inventory regularly. DO NOT LEAVE SOMETHING LAYING IN THE WIDE OPEN. Towards the end of the day is when it always happens. Anyone looking to swipe something will do it then leave immediately 9 times outta 10. Keep an eye on your teams items as well and clue them in on the practice of simple organization and its benefits here. Other people should not be in ur staging area in my opinion. I enforce this to the extreme and to no avail. Event 2 I had a tank stolen from my area. Im to the point im ready to fight anyone in my staging area. Same goes for going under netting. The walkways are set up the way that they are for security reasons. Its not me bein a dick flexing my skinny kid muscles. Just conform, I had to.

To wrap up this post for now I want u all to know, I am probably the most vigilant when it comes to safety/security issues. ie. Last event towards the end of the day after the ceremonies there were a few players around, one of which I saw wander several times and grabbed some left behind items. I walked thru and pretty much let him know it was time to go. Im on ur side here folks and will protect ur **** no matter whether i like you personally or not. Theives suck, paintball gear is not cheap and we all want paintball around in the future. There is no place for crime in our sport.

Thanks for everyones continued support to the cause.

Theres always more than meets the eye.......
NEPL

Thank you Boston Paintball

Last edited by Team Revelation : 08-01-2012 at 10:12 AM. Reason: 'cause i aint to ****in bright
Team Revelation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-16-2012, 06:13 PM #44
maineiacpballer

maineiacpballer plays in the APPA D4 division
maineiacpballer is attending Decay of Nations VI
Missing my white EFlex with a Rasta Tora Tora strap. If you see it please let me know. Went missing at the end of the day 9/16/12 event 4.
maineiacpballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:40 PM #45
Sniper71
Shooting fools since 92

Sniper71 plays in the PSP
Sniper71 plays in the APPA D4 division
I know its a long shot... But did anyone happen to find a silver luxe eye cover on I believe field 2 event 3 or 4 nexl last year ? Yes I know its een forever But I also forgot about this thread. Also while im at it, a blue NXE 4 + 7 pack that either got lost or permanently "borrowed" by a player....
New England Blizzard-Captain/Owner
Sniper71 is offline   Reply With Quote