Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2012, 06:21 PM #43
myhomieg
2k6
 
myhomieg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: pville
Annual Supporting Member
myhomieg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
myhomieg is an NCPA player
myhomieg supports Pev's Paintball
myhomieg plays in the APPA D5 division
myhomieg has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
Gun free zones are 100% effective as long as they remain gun free. It's not the rule, it's the lack of enforcement. It's hard to pay for enforcement with a ****ed economy.
this guys an idiot..
__________________
$800 to Spend, HIGH ENDS ONLY

Radford University Paintball Team

|G.I. Sportz|Dye|Vforce|Draxxus|
|PEVS|
myhomieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-13-2012, 07:28 PM #44
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by myhomieg View Post
this guys an idiot..
.
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:20 PM #45
slateman
 
 
slateman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chantilly, VA
slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
slateman is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
It's not illegal to enter a property that's marked with "no firearms" unless they've registered beforehand with BCI. Not many organizations have, particularly movie theaters.
Is this Colorado law? Because in Virginia, it's illegal to carry a firearm on private property where prohibited owner. Now, it's just a trespassing misdemeanor and it's hard to get it to go that far, but it is the law. There is no list required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenGold-IV View Post
AR could be short for Assault Rifle. The SG 550 is a true select fire Assault Rifle.
I've never heard of an AR being short for Assault Rifle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Inflicted View Post
Can't wait until there are TSA grope-down and scanner stations at the front and rear doors of every public school school, theater, and shopping mall in the country.

They could probably just save time and put one at the door to my apartment in case I want to go somewhere.
Naw, they'll have to create a whole new administration for that. Call it something like the Commercial Facilities Security Administration or something.
__________________
In your haste to save the world, take care you don't destroy it.
slateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:07 AM #46
frankie says chillax
...bro
 
frankie says chillax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
frankie says chillax plays in the PSP
frankie says chillax plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
Here's the kind of ignorance that America must continually push back against proudly on display.
just so you can keep your 100rd drums and flack jackets
__________________
"Originally posted by blueshifty:
Also, eclipse only makes mid-range guns they just charge a premium for them."

WTB MINTY FRESH MACDEV 07 CYBORGS
frankie says chillax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:09 AM #47
frankie says chillax
...bro
 
frankie says chillax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
frankie says chillax plays in the PSP
frankie says chillax plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post
Just how you don't need a laptop, a TV, a cell phone, or even a house for that matter.

It's the same failure of an argument with you every single time.
so your argument is that bullet proof vests and high capacity clips are as important as cell phones?

...and my argument is a failure???


edit: i don't care about the guns but why sell anything that makes it easier to kill a large amount of people?


hmm, 100 rd drums and armor. lucky they didn't go out to slaughter people and just rob a bank becasue they made law enforcment **** themselves for almost an hour
__________________
"Originally posted by blueshifty:
Also, eclipse only makes mid-range guns they just charge a premium for them."

WTB MINTY FRESH MACDEV 07 CYBORGS

Last edited by frankie says chillax : 09-15-2012 at 12:15 AM.
frankie says chillax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:58 AM #48
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie says chillax View Post
just so you can keep your 100rd drums and flack jackets
Flak jacket, what's wrong with that?

Why sell gas, fertilizer, oxygen, propane, diesel fuel, or anything else flammable? They all make killing way more people than guns, easier.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:59 AM #49
Maxpow999
 
 
Maxpow999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Your video tells all at 4:58.
__________________
"You wanna get rid of drug crime in this country? Fine, let's just get rid of all the drug laws." -Ron Paul
"When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." -Ron Paul
"To me, to be a conservative means to conserve the good parts of America and to conserve our Constitution." -Ron Paul
"Throughout the 20th century, the Republican Party benefited from a non-interventionist foreign policy. Think of how Eisenhower came in to stop the Korean War. Think of how Nixon was elected to stop the mess in Vietnam." - Ron Paul
Maxpow999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:10 AM #50
rT159
BlackOps
 
rT159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shadows of Darkness
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie says chillax View Post
so your argument is that bullet proof vests and high capacity clips are as important as cell phones?

...and my argument is a failure???



Quote:
edit: i don't care about the guns but why sell anything that makes it easier to kill a large amount of people?
Anything can be used to kill a lot of people. Gonna ban McDonalds or tobacco companies? They fit your description.


Quote:

hmm, 100 rd drums and armor. lucky they didn't go out to slaughter people and just rob a bank becasue they made law enforcment **** themselves for almost an hour
Maybe cops should be better trained. Not hard to shoot someone in the face when they aren't moving, given the proper training. Just saying.
rT159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:27 AM #51
BodyCount81 v2
 
 
BodyCount81 v2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie says chillax View Post
just so you can keep your 100rd drums and flack jackets
Frankie, go away. You never win these arguments and you have no idea what you're talking about.
__________________
oh umad?
BodyCount81 v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:08 AM #52
slateman
 
 
slateman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chantilly, VA
slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
slateman is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie says chillax View Post
so your argument is that bullet proof vests and high capacity clips are as important as cell phones?

...and my argument is a failure???


edit: i don't care about the guns but why sell anything that makes it easier to kill a large amount of people?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrlUsaYlKPs[video]
hmm, 100 rd drums and armor. lucky they didn't go out to slaughter people and just rob a bank becasue they made law enforcment **** themselves for almost an hour
LMAO ... the only people killed in that shootout were the two gunmen
__________________
In your haste to save the world, take care you don't destroy it.
slateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:01 AM #53
frankie says chillax
...bro
 
frankie says chillax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
frankie says chillax plays in the PSP
frankie says chillax plays in the APPA D4 division
caue the gunmen had no intention to kill...
__________________
"Originally posted by blueshifty:
Also, eclipse only makes mid-range guns they just charge a premium for them."

WTB MINTY FRESH MACDEV 07 CYBORGS
frankie says chillax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:34 AM #54
rT159
BlackOps
 
rT159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shadows of Darkness
 has been a member for 10 years
And how would you know that, considering they're dead and you weren't there?
rT159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump