Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-08-2012, 10:07 PM #1
paintballedge06

paintballedge06 plays in the PSP
paintballedge06 is an NCPA player
paintballedge06 plays in the APPA D3 division
Vanguard/Frank Connell help greatly in getting stolen gun back

I would like to give Vanguard USA and Frank Connell personally a shout out on their help in returning a Demon that was used in a trade with a stolen gun return to its rightful owner today. After finding a stolen gun online we contacted the person with it and they returned the gun right away without any hesitation which in itself showed a great deal of integrity from this individual. At this point I decided I needed to try to find this guys demon he traded for it, after some digging I found out that the demon was sent to Vanguard USA to get some upgrades, and I called to see what I could do to get this problem resolved.
With help from the true demon owner, local pd, GI Sports and Frank we where able to resolve this issue and I would like to say this would not have happened without the steler communication by Frank to make this happen. Any hesitation to purchase this product or any doubt about the customer service anyone might have with Vanguard USA should be put to bed as I am certain this would not have been able to be accomplished almost anywhere else.

On behalf of myself and all the paintballers in my area involved I would like to say thank you for making this happen.
paintballedge06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2012, 12:11 AM #2
WildWayz
The Moose God

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballedge06 View Post
I would like to give Vanguard USA and Frank Connell personally a shout out on their help in returning a Demon that was used in a trade with a stolen gun return to its rightful owner today. After finding a stolen gun online we contacted the person with it and they returned the gun right away without any hesitation which in itself showed a great deal of integrity from this individual. At this point I decided I needed to try to find this guys demon he traded for it, after some digging I found out that the demon was sent to Vanguard USA to get some upgrades, and I called to see what I could do to get this problem resolved.
With help from the true demon owner, local pd, GI Sports and Frank we where able to resolve this issue and I would like to say this would not have happened without the steler communication by Frank to make this happen. Any hesitation to purchase this product or any doubt about the customer service anyone might have with Vanguard USA should be put to bed as I am certain this would not have been able to be accomplished almost anywhere else.

On behalf of myself and all the paintballers in my area involved I would like to say thank you for making this happen.
VERY good to hear buddy

Clubs: Marq Clan | Insight Owners Group
WildWayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:27 PM #3
AtticaDistortion

AtticaDistortion owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AtticaDistortion is for the Gunfight
AtticaDistortion is for the Gunfight
Awesome!!

Proudly Sponsored by Vanguard ~ GI Sportz ~ HK Army ~ Virtue ~ Exalt
paul@vanguardrepair.com/paul@crupaintball.com
AtticaDistortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:35 PM #4
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
Nice!

Black/Purple Spire F/s. Freshly updated from Virtue.
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:28 PM #5
CON*RAD
Infinity Legend

Annual Supporting Member
CON*RAD is playing at Living Legends VI
CON*RAD owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CON*RAD is for the Gunfight
CON*RAD is for the Gunfight
I'm glad we were able to get everything sorted out and got the markers and gear back to the rightful owners. It's unfortunate that someone stooped low enough to steal your gear and turn around and trade it to me directly after the theft. It's also a shame people like this play paintball.

I was more than willing to get your stuff back to you, it was just the right thing to do. I would hope others would do the same for me, if I was in that situation.

Special thanks to Frank Connell and everyone who worked so hard tracking everything down. For a few days I thought I'd be at loss of a marker.

Major props to Vanguard's customer service. Frank is doing big thing for Vanguard, looking forward to seeing what they bring us in the future. I can't wait to try these v3 updates in my Demon.

Needless to say, I'll be a long term supporter of Vanguard now.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post81787097
CON*RAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:25 AM #6
DubGeek13
YouTube.com/DubGeek13

DubGeek13 is playing at Living Legends V
DubGeek13 is playing at Living Legends VI
DubGeek13 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DubGeek13 is for the Gunfight
Great story!
DubGeek13 is offline   Reply With Quote