Old 08-09-2011, 02:52 PM #1
rsnhm
FU

rsnhm is playing at Living Legends VII
rsnhm owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rsnhm owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
rsnhm supports Team VICIOUS
my new etek 3

ok so i feel like a douche but i just got into paintball and did some research and the etek3 seemed like a good choice fora gun. unfortunately i feel like im borderline retarded or something because sometimes ill go out on the field and end up fiddling with my gun for 5-10 minutes trying to get it to fire then ill push some button and it seems like it magically starts to work :/
anyway i have only had it for a couple weeks and today was the first day where i actually have a lot of free time to figure this thing out... i looked for some videos on youtube but i figured i would just ask here... i was out this past weekend and couldnt get it to fire and a guy helped me out and just pushed some buttons and said i was in tournament lock or something.. now ive read the manual but i guess it is just kind of confusing for me.. can anyone kind of dumb it down for me so i can just understand the basics of turning it on and off and getting into firing modes.. sorry i know this is a really nooby question i just know there are people here are pretty much experts on eteks and this has to be the best place to ask...
rsnhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2011, 05:50 PM #2
kissmypaint

has been a member for 10 years
kissmypaint owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
To unlock the marker from Tournament mode thats om p25 of the manual. To reset factory settings thats om p31.Thats if its a Etek3 unless something broke this should fix your probems. Let me know Jim
kissmypaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:25 AM #3
rsnhm
FU

rsnhm is playing at Living Legends VII
rsnhm owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rsnhm owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
rsnhm supports Team VICIOUS
Ok so I reset to factory settings but what would cause it to go into tourney lock and then stop firing? Maybe I don't really understand what tourney lock means?
rsnhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:32 AM #4
kissmypaint

has been a member for 10 years
kissmypaint owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
No turney wont, its hard to diagnose the problem with out haveing the marker.Im just trying to get u to a good starting point.Reset to factory and if having problems we can go from there.Have u agjusted the trigger or is it still stock? (from factory)
kissmypaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:28 PM #5
chriz0r
LookingforteamTorontoarea

how do u reset the settings? it says hold the lock button, but it doesnt tell u which buttons the lock button...

looking for a team in the Niagara region (From St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada)

copy bunny into your sig to help him achieve world domination.
chriz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:45 AM #6
ImpulseKing51

ImpulseKing51 is playing at Living Legends VI
ImpulseKing51 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ImpulseKing51 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The tourney lock is located underneath the grip. If you remove the three screws from the right side of the gun, it will open up to the battery compartment. There is a small reddish brown button on the side of the board. Push it once, if the console flashes red once then tourney lock is disabled. If you push it and it flashes green or blue, i forget which, the tourney lock is enabled. That should help.
ImpulseKing51 is offline   Reply With Quote